• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy F.H.A ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Talk shit here,
Plan and discuss etc

Last edited:
I think the protagonist’s power should be called shenanigans handle
animegirl20 animegirl20

As she summons a staff that is the OP protagonist power and when people are it's victims they cry "shenanigans!"

Also I'll make a discord if you would all rather that

The starter backstory for Odinel and Rosey if we meet one by one:

Odinel was born with a crescent moon birthmark on his left peck. Once at a certain time of year it turns red and burns. The backstory is the ice dragons of the north owe a favor to the Harding family. This birthmark is thus given to the next half-human male of said family and it burns at the time of year it was first made to remind Odinel of the favor.

After learning of this from his dragon relatives, Odinel has been working like normal while waiting for the moment the Harding family needs assistance. After helping Rosey, his birthmark will disappear and he won’t be in pain anymore.

(Optional: Rosey doesn’t know of this favor but Odinel does since he’s over two centuries old.)

Last edited:
Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 animegirl20 animegirl20 LyannaM LyannaM koala koala
I shall be writing the main post of the rp tonight or tomorrow, if you are able to post during the week please let me know and I shall accommodate the story as needed, Neuro Vampire Neuro Vampire for example shall enter the story at a later date when he is able to post/finish his cs.

Not to sound like a dick but If you are unable to post once during a whole week I shall try and find players who are able to.

Also want to say if the rp's main drops or is unable to play I shall take a vote from everyone if they would rather...

Me wait and look for another player to play main
Or
I just make a main to play and their gender can be your collective choice

The starter backstory for Odinel and Rosey if we meet one by one:

Odinel was born with a crescent moon birthmark on his left peck. Once at a certain time of year it turns red and burns. The backstory is the ice dragons of the north owe a favor to the Harding family. This birthmark is thus given to the next half-human male of said family and it burns at the time of year it was first made to remind Odinel of the favor.

After learning of this from his dragon relatives, Odinel has been working like normal while waiting for the moment the Harding family needs assistance. After helping Rosey, his birthmark will disappear and he won’t be in pain anymore.

(Optional: Rosey doesn’t know of this favor but Odinel does since he’s over two centuries old.)
I like it!

Some time today I shall post the rp (I'm hoping)

The posting order,
Or order characters shall join is...
animegirl20 animegirl20 starting with Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread (either they know each other or the churches prophets shall direct them together.)
shortly joined by koala koala his burning moon mark draws him close.

Going by Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 's character sheet they shall be found in a town or city aswell as any other new characters. My character was going to introduce LyannaM LyannaM who hasn't posted a cs yet so we will see what happens.

You can make your character join in anyway you deem appropriate. If the majority of you want to form in the first city go nuts.

The starting city is named Desara,
the human king, his name Richard Leo.
(despite being king) he adheres to the words of the church.
As the prophets of the church have stated a future the king believes it, king Leo forces this quest to start no matter the situation...

Any who look the part of "the light"
Or "legends" are forced to stand in the kings throneroom.

(This is just so you can decide or have a idea on what to write. If you have any questions let me know and I shall answer them)

— first post is up

Last edited:
So... I'm thinking to make Aria one of the people who is tasked to find this 'light' but I still don't know how she will be able to tell that Rosey is the person for this. Any idea?

So... I'm thinking to make Aria one of the people who is tasked to find this 'light' but I still don't know how she will be able to tell that Rosey is the person for this. Any idea?
Young women being brought before someone who can awaken their power by force if they can’t. Rosey summons the staff and the church people can lose their shit and Declare that person the “light”

Probably see if animegirl has a idea, maybe the church employed you to round up or test people on the fly as your character is old enough to recognise a holy weapon

I think getting tested is a good idea. Perhaps the church made an announcement for the big hero so a bunch of people have come to get tested. It’s like a bunch of adventurers and anyone with an interest. People who are like “wow I can be a hero oh rip nvm I’m just normal”

I'm going to write my post up but it's just going to be him travelling. No interaction from other characters needed~

This is turning into a novel and I feel bad for making it so long
No one will like this comment as it insinuates it's ok to like you saying writing lengthy creative posts are bad you budding writer you

have vampy help rosey, then they both end up getting caught LMAO
Could work that way, if i understand breads character though she is super nice for a vamp, like Eddie Cullen except better written, less creepy, and more a anime vibe then depressing loner.

Either way I wanted more Npc action before I post what happened to Ordinel

Perhaps they get caught, and the guards are all “so your names are so and so. From your paperwork it looks like you haven’t been tested yet”

Idk I’m just throwing ideas at this point

Also Odinel is probably passed out at those soldiers’ quarters or something. I more or less have an idea where he’s going

Users who are viewing this thread

Back