• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Are all the approved factions now completed? Are we good to start posting or are you still working on stuff?

You can start posting. I'll make a post real quick, which I'll edit in some starting info onto later.

Oh, no rush! Was just curious on what more had to be set up for the RP to officially kick off. I'll likely wait for the starting post to formally go up.

Last edited:
You can start posting. I'll make a post real quick, which I'll edit in some starting info onto later.
Two things, can my Marshal's last name be changed to Maurice, and, what does the / between squires and men at arms mean?

Do we have one of each and they're attached to each other, or do we have the choice between one or the other?

Two things, can my Marshal's last name be changed to Maurice, and, what does the / between squires and men at arms mean?

Do we have one of each and they're attached to each other, or do we have the choice between one or the other?
Squires are men-at-arms, to my understanding

Will do.

Squires / men-at-arms are included together because they're equipped identically, as well as the reason Kurt mentioned.

Welp, in the mean time I've got some ideas/future plans set. Have you decided how time will work in the RP btw? Will every player be going at their own pace or will we have set "turns"?

Have you decided how time will work in the RP btw? Will every player be going at their own pace or will we have set "turns"?
For now, time itself will be arbitrarily decided. No strict turn order until it's needed.

saxon saxon
Lord Bradorian Lord Bradorian
Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon
Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian
Pat Pat
Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

Do I own Bernadock and the woods in the earldom?

Well, it's an interest check, technically. I mean, it is a way to just keep it bumped... potentially illegally...

Bump since the more outdated Cult and Clan still gets a lot of attention.

Need courtiers, advisors, ladies especially. Household knights too!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back