• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Additionally, we've been taking on some minor characters, if you'd like to play a more personal role rather than administering your own lordship - vassals, knights, advisors, rich landowners.

Or something more sinister. There's plenty of corners of both kingdoms where you could have your own thing going. One player was a slaver cult who only nominally swore fealty to any kings, and raided neighboring lordships on a seasonal basis. Their NPC is still a big threat

Additionally, we've been taking on some minor characters - vassals, knights, advisors, rich landowners.

Or something more sinister. There's plenty of corners of both kingdoms where you could have your own thing going. One player was a slaver cult who only nominally swore fealty to any kings, and raided neighboring lordships on a seasonal basis. Their NPC is still a big threat
I don’t want to cause to much a fuss. I was mulling over a concept of a house that specializes in the production of a special dye that can only be developed by them. Some thing like the Tyrian purple irl. Really any place would do.

I don’t want to cause to much a fuss. I was mulling over a concept of a house that specializes in the production of a special dye that can only be developed by them. Some thing like the Tyrian purple irl. Really any place would do.
That's definetly a niche that hasn't been filled for us yet, I'd be interested to see how a powerplayer in the luxury trade would go over

I'd need help from the big gm though Lorsh Lorsh I'm not sure where exactly it'd make sense for you to be for that sort of angle

The uninhabited islands can be retconned as inhabitated by a new faction. The ones near Everlight, Berngard, Sunwick, etc.

The dye angle definitely works. A special plant, species of bug, what have you could be exclusive to your area. It could have magical origins, too - since the Old Kingdom created a lot of artificial species, many of which later went extinct.

Darth Rentoc Darth Rentoc

Last edited:
That's definetly a niche that hasn't been filled for us yet, I'd be interested to see how a powerplayer in the luxury trade would go over

I'd need help from the big gm though Lorsh Lorsh I'm not sure where exactly it'd make sense for you to be for that sort of angle
That’s just a concept. I have developed it some but I haven’t invested to much time into it yet. But is there a map the outlines where the other player activity’s are. Like where there is some white space to be filled?

The uninhabited islands can be retconned as inhabitated by a new faction. The ones near Everlight, Berngard, Sunwick, etc.

The dye angle definitely works. A special plant, species of bug, what have you could be exclusive to your area. It could have magical origins, too - since the Old Kingdom created a lot of artificial species, many of which later went extinct.

Darth Rentoc Darth Rentoc
I like islands near Berngard, and I like the idea of the dye being from a magical animal or plant. I was think of the dye as possibly having a mildly magical property that why its so expensive and sot after.

Ahh a new tenant! Also, fair warning, the current dominant religion/culture is pretty anti-magic due to past history of the world being ruled by sorceror elves and humans rebelling against them.

Ahh a new tenant! Also, fair warning, the current dominant religion/culture is pretty anti-magic due to past history of the world being ruled by sorceror elves and humans rebelling against them.
Lol it would just be like the color never fades or glows slightly. Or it could totally not do any of that and just be a super vibrant color that is hard to produce making it expensive. It just depends on what the gm is ok with.

Looking for noblewomen, household knights, advisors, maybe vassals or ladies-regnant.
If you need a noblewoman I'm already running to here in a most unladylike fashion. And giving my embroidered handkerchief to be put in the waiting list if you are full.

I looked around since news posts came in, read the lore and characters sheets, and I see that a lot of grounds have already being covered by other players ! What kind of noblewoman do you most need exactly ? I don't mind being put in an already established place or going to one that need to be developed. Same for chara importance, I don't mind being put in a lot of drama and political strife or being a minor character doing their own thing in the periphery. I'm up for a pretty wide area of things. Since the lore seem vast I'm more leaning toward preferring my chara still being a maiden or recently married so I can more surely learn the mechanic and story. But Lady regnant is okay although lower on my list as it could likely also involve me dealing with perhaps army or stuff and tbh I'm trying to avoid that because I already have another rp where I'm more military based and trying to learn tactics and everything and I'm like regretting my life already lmao
So I'm most interested in sticking to politic, diplomacy, court intrigue, art, desmene ect
Everything a noblewoman would and could get into according to their IC culture.
Including me having to deal with an NPC husband and children if I'm already marry or when I am if it's not another players. (In fact NPC be a nice thing in my book. Would make me have to deal with my chara husband choice and also make the potential child rearing more interesting depending on what temper my children have or seem to develop)
Or being a young noble maiden trying to snatch a husband in court, support my family scheme or try to make them not marry me to a poor nobody. Could even be the last daughter that got dropped in a nunnery (although I don't know if this religion would authorized a nun marrying. I am assuming that in this case I took some sort of vow Christianity style and this isn't compatible with noble lifestyle except perhaps in a tryna become the Pope way) and suddenly my engaged sister die and luckily for my parent I ain't a nun yet so here I go being thrown into a role I wasn't well prepared for. Thank dad that wanted to keep his alliance.
I would even like if it was kinda slice of life, with me being in a place where there isn't that high level of conflict aka war. And I had a standard noble family, kinda doing my own thing in the corner and quietly making sure it thrive.

So really it depend on what do you need the most. I would love to either be put in a place with a lot of interesting things already happening or in one that hasn't been developed much IC or at all so I could see it unfold.

If you need a noblewoman I'm already running to here in a most unladylike fashion. And giving my embroidered handkerchief to be put in the waiting list if you are full.

I looked around since news posts came in, read the lore and characters sheets, and I see that a lot of grounds have already being covered by other players ! What kind of noblewoman do you most need exactly ? I don't mind being put in an already established place or going to one that need to be developed. Same for chara importance, I don't mind being put in a lot of drama and political strife or being a minor character doing their own thing in the periphery. I'm up for a pretty wide area of things. Since the lore seem vast I'm more leaning toward preferring my chara still being a maiden or recently married so I can more surely learn the mechanic and story. But Lady regnant is okay although lower on my list as it could likely also involve me dealing with perhaps army or stuff and tbh I'm trying to avoid that because I already have another rp where I'm more military based and trying to learn tactics and everything and I'm like regretting my life already lmao
So I'm most interested in sticking to politic, diplomacy, court intrigue, art, desmene ect
Everything a noblewoman would and could get into according to their IC culture.
Including me having to deal with an NPC husband and children if I'm already marry or when I am if it's not another players. (In fact NPC be a nice thing in my book. Would make me have to deal with my chara husband choice and also make the potential child rearing more interesting depending on what temper my children have or seem to develop)
Or being a young noble maiden trying to snatch a husband in court, support my family scheme or try to make them not marry me to a poor nobody. Could even be the last daughter that got dropped in a nunnery (although I don't know if this religion would authorized a nun marrying. I am assuming that in this case I took some sort of vow Christianity style and this isn't compatible with noble lifestyle except perhaps in a tryna become the Pope way) and suddenly my engaged sister die and luckily for my parent I ain't a nun yet so here I go being thrown into a role I wasn't well prepared for. Thank dad that wanted to keep his alliance.
I would even like if it was kinda slice of life, with me being in a place where there isn't that high level of conflict aka war. And I had a standard noble family, kinda doing my own thing in the corner and quietly making sure it thrive.

So really it depend on what do you need the most. I would love to either be put in a place with a lot of interesting things already happening or in one that hasn't been developed much IC or at all so I could see it unfold.
Attaching to an NPC could breathe some life into one of the big NPC factions. I also know that Meredith Meredith has sisters over in the kingdom she was originally kidnapped from (Fyrdos) before being brought to Carmondy (maiden, 14 and a married lady, 17), and that Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon has a tomboy younger sister.

The nun angle you mentioned would also work, as long as no specific vows had been taken yet!

Can also shoot you a discord link, if you'd like.

Attaching to an NPC could breathe some life into one of the big NPC factions. I also know that Meredith Meredith has sisters over in the kingdom she was originally kidnapped from (Fyrdos) before being brought to Carmondy (maiden, 14 and a married lady, 17), and that Heyitsjiwon Heyitsjiwon has a tomboy younger sister.

The nun angle you mentioned would also work, as long as no specific vows had been taken yet!

Can also shoot you a discord link, if you'd like.
Yes please ! What are the factions/NPC most in need of noblewoman ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back