• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kiss and Cry

⁖⁛talking to the moon⁖⁛
Hey there! My name's Red, and I'm 24!

Romance is necessary here in every RP~! I also love all sorts of dark and gritty themes, but I won't mind taking a more wholesome and pleasant angle either! As long as we're on the both same wavelength~

I can play either F or M, and can do both f/m and f/f (Sorry, no m/m!)

Here are the current plots I'm interested in trying out! My preferred role is highlighted in a different colour on the prompts! (if I have a preferred one for that prompt, that is!)

** Currently very interested in Kpop-RPs as well, so if you have any interest in that, feel free to let me know~! **

⋙ Take it easy ⋘

Years of work in a stressful environment in a busy office has driven Muse A to the edge of a breakdown, which eventually leads her to getting fired from her highly-paying job. Before applying for a new job, she decides to take a short vacation in a small town, deep in the countryside, much more further from the busy metropolitan she was used to. There, she meets Muse B, who works in the town café as a server and occasionally plays guitar there as well. Muse B is completely content with their uneventful life - no future plans, going with the flow, not stressing over a single thing. How will Muse A adjust to the wildly different scenario of the small town, where everybody seems to know each other and privacy seems to be nonexistent? (Heavily inspired by Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha~)

⋙ "Christmas Eve Taxi Ride" ⋘

Muse A is a celebrity, renowned all throughout the country, and known for their work ethic and passion for her craft. However, that dedication had left her social life completely lacking. Tonight, on Christmas Eve, that was even more noticeable, as Muse A was left to go back to her empty penthouse apartment by herself. Late at night, with snow lightly trickling down on the ground, she was finally done with work for the day, and hailing a cab for herself. That when she hopped into Muse B's taxi. Despite their completely opposite lifestyles, the two end up talking a fair bit during the drive, and end up connecting more than either one ever expected to.

⋙ "Roommates...?" ⋘

Muse A and Muse B fell for the same scam. They bought moved into an apartment in the heart of the city, believing they got a steal of a deal with the great location, fairly large apartment with a cheap price. The only problem is that they bought the same apartment without even realizing it, and are now forced to live together, as they are unable to terminate the contract they had both written with all of their money having been spent on the new apartment. That isn't the only problem, though - the two are complete opposites. Muse A is a total neat freak and a busy morning person, while Muse B uses the floor of her room as a laundry basket and often stays up until the sunrise. How will these two strangers get along in the same apartment.

What I'm hoping from you:

• 18+ (I would feel uncomfortable writing with people much younger than me, especially romance.)
  • Good grammar - I can't call myself a proper wordsmith, and English isn't my first language, but I still want you to try your best with writing!)
  • Please have your replies advance the story or dialogue somehow! - There's nothing worse than having to do all the story progression yourself, while the other person just writes out their character's inner monologue. I won't require huge blocks of text, or multiple paragraphs as a response, as long as we both drive the RP forward!
  • Please tell me if you want to take a break or quit the RP! I get a lot of anxiety from the uncertainty of maybe getting a response, maybe not, so it would be really appreciated if you could just tell me that you don't want to do it any longer - no explanations necessary!
I hope you won't find all these rules and other info too restricting and off-putting! I purposefully left a lot of the plot and character details open, to give you the freedom to suggest your own ideas to implement as well!

Hit me up if you're at all interested - hope to hear from all you lovely people~! (❁´◡`❁)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back