• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom F/F "Fast Saga" RP: Whatever happened to the 2 Fast crew? Suki + your OC, pretty please?

cam

super serious rp superstar
Suki is one of my favorite characters in the whole franchise, but she's criminally underdeveloped and disappears from the last act of 2 Fast 2 Furious.

Worse yet, the canon status of the film itself is unclear, with some believing it not to be a notable part of the overall continuity. Ironic, considering that used to be the case for Tokyo Drift until a bit of a retcon later in the series. So that's no fun.

What is fun, however, are all the possibilities this leaves open for an RP. What did the crew get into after Brian and Roman left Miami? How did they react when the news broke about their involvement in an undercover sting on the Verone crime family? And as time goes on, how did they adapt as street racing and tuner culture changed in the coming decades? There's all kinds of potential for drama here. Crime, rivalries, murder, hedonism and excess in the Miami nightlife, etc. Your character could be from the racing scene, either as a driver or a racefan, or someone else completely separate from it all until getting involved with Suki. Starting in the early 2000s, I wouldn't mind eventually doing a time skip to present day, using the passage of time for our characters to grow.

While I know the movie ain't exactly high art, I strongly value believable characters and attention to detail in an RP. Not looking for either of us to write endless paragraphs of exhausting description, but also not looking for anything without thought or planning. I'd love for this to be a longterm thing, with both of us sharing equal part in brainstorming and playing extra characters where needed.

Interested? PM me or reply to this thread. Looking forward to hearing from you.
If I don't respond right away, it's because I went to bed shortly after posting this. I promise to write back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back