• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

seasonedcat

bloodless
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• "Oh you poor sweet thing...

how you have suffered...

how you have struggled...

enter my embrace and fear no more.

you are safe here.

they can hurt you no longer.

All you have to do,

is come with me."
    --
    1652233689816.png
    the world has long since been whole. Manifestation of fears had long since existed, having lost their forms with their lives many years ago. They used to exist in secret, using bonded humans called avatars to spread their fear and maintain their powers. Humans who were ruled by them and in turn gained their power and became an extension of themselves. These used to be folk tales, stories to tell your children in the night, humanity so blissfully unaware about the truth in those tales.

it was soon these avatars spread and creatures mutated and formed monsters, only then did the world realize it was not just tales. They tore through humanity, laying waste to cities and societies, leaving behind only a fledgling of what humanity once was. That is where you are now, a member of this new world close to the stories of zombie apocalypses but with far more taxes.

this harsh world tore through you, it hurt you, scared you like the rest of us. But as you lay in bed one night a voice came to you, engulfed you and took away your fear, took away the pain. Or it should have, something was incomplete. Were you not scared enough? Did you need to break some more? It did not know, but instead of becoming its puppet you stole its power and kept your mind. You are now the worlds most hated creature, an avatar, the only thing is you aren't controlled to do what it says, you are still you.

you can feel its claws at the back of your mind, but it can not grab you, at least not yet. Each night is filled with dreams of its voice you can't quite remember, dragging you closer. It was only until a night you received a dream you could remember from a voice you did not know. A time and a place for those who aren't controlled. Somewhere near your safe zone, or maybe you were just close outside it. Do you go? What is waiting for you there? The future is yours to mould as you dance on the grips of a dangerous and unwanted fate. So, how would you like to proceed?
    ---
    Hi Hi! This is my rp based on an old rp from a while back and The Magnus archives. You do not need to know anything from either to join this as it is just a reference. You will play as a character who is only partly converted to an avatar, gaining the powers and desires of one, but not losing your mind to the control of one. You will then find yourself in a group of others like you as try and fix this broken world as the only things that can fight back against other avatars.

some basic rules and statements if you want to join
    • don't join if you aren't going to stick around
    • I prefer a post once a week but that can be flexible if needed
    • Posts need to be semi-detailed with at least two paragraphs with enough beef inside it
    • all RPN rules apply here
    • I plan on using discord for OOC, please be able to use that as it is simpler.
    • feel free to ask questions if you need clarification.
    • Juju Juju is my co-GM and word is only trumped by mine
    • I will not tolerate any bullying, toxicity, racism, homophobia, transphobia, ect in my rp
    • have fun! : )

Last edited:

• "Oh you poor sweet thing...

how you have suffered...

how you have struggled...

enter my embrace and fear no more.

you are safe here.

they can hurt you no longer.

All you have to do,

is come with me."
    --
    View attachment 983594
    the world has long since been whole. Manifestation of fears had long since existed, having lost their forms with their lives many years ago. They used to exist in secret, using bonded humans called avatars to spread their fear and maintain their powers. Humans who were ruled by them and in turn gained their power and became an extension of themselves. These used to be folk tales, stories to tell your children in the night, humanity so blissfully unaware about the truth in those tales.

it was soon these avatars spread and creatures mutated and formed monsters, only then did the world realize it was not just tales. They tore through humanity, laying waste to cities and societies, leaving behind only a fledgling of what humanity once was. That is where you are now, a member of this new world close to the stories of zombie apocalypses but with far more taxes.

this harsh world tore through you, it hurt you, scared you like the rest of us. But as you lay in bed one night a voice came to you, engulfed you and took away your fear, took away the pain. Or it should have, something was incomplete. Were you not scared enough? Did you need to break some more? It did not know, but instead of becoming its puppet you stole its power and kept your mind. You are now the worlds most hated creature, an avatar, the only thing is you aren't controlled to do what it says, you are still you.

you can feel its claws at the back of your mind, but it can not grab you, at least not yet. Each night is filled with dreams of its voice you can't quite remember, dragging you closer. It was only until a night you received a dream you could remember from a voice you did not know. A time and a place for those who aren't controlled. Somewhere near your safe zone, or maybe you were just close outside it. Do you go? What is waiting for you there? The future is yours to mould as you dance on the grips of a dangerous and unwanted fate. So, how would you like to proceed?
    ---
    Hi Hi! This is my rp based on an old rp from a while back and The Magnus archives. You do not need to know anything from either to join this as it is just a reference. You will play as a character who is only partly converted to an avatar, gaining the powers and desires of one, but not losing your mind to the control of one. You will then find yourself in a group of others like you as try and fix this broken world as the only things that can fight back against other avatars.

some basic rules and statements if you want to join
    • don't join if you aren't going to stick around
    • I prefer a post once a week but that can be flexible if needed
    • Posts need to be semi-detailed with at least two paragraphs with enough beef inside it
    • all RPN rules apply here
    • I plan on using discord for OOC, please be able to use that as it is simpler.
    • feel free to ask questions if you need clarification.
    • Juju Juju is my co-GM and word is only trumped by mine
    • I will not tolerate any bullying, toxicity, racism, homophobia, transphobia, ect in my rp
    • have fun! : )

This sounds really interesting, I’d be down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back