• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy F.D.U. - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
for character introductions, there are two ideas I have! Unless there are any complications of course!
we could either; randomly pair up OC's and decide on a situation they would be in, so that it doesn't work on business/ work.
OR we could have the total opposite, where OC's are put together due to their dynamics and how it would work, such as; detectives working with detectives, criminals with criminals, werewolf's with werewolf slayers (unless it's like- too early for that type of interaction), vampires with vampire slayers, civilians getting caught up with the FEDS/Criminals!
The possibilities are endless really!
OR LIKE we can pick our own, i just wanted to make sure that there were backups if someone didn't choose their desired character interaction!
Good ideas!! A mix could be good - like two detective characters for example could have previously contacted each other to work together (or were assigned to work with each other?), and we start with them meeting for the first time? (Mark and Labelle? 👀)

And characters without specific roles that "fit" together can meet more organically/randomly? I don't mind anyone coming after any of my characters to be honest- so if anyone's character is super into hunting down werewolves or vamps then go for it hahah.

Good ideas!! A mix could be good - like two detective characters for example could have previously contacted each other to work together (or were assigned to work with each other?), and we start with them meeting for the first time? (Mark and Labelle? 👀)

And characters without specific roles that "fit" together can meet more organically/randomly? I don't mind anyone coming after any of my characters to be honest- so if anyone's character is super into hunting down werewolves or vamps then go for it hahah.
I'd love to see if Mark and Labelle get along!! (It was a small crave, but i didn't want to sound biased, or something around that!)

Okay, maybe we can start with that then! We just gotta think of a way for them to meet. What do you think of them being assigned to look at a crime scene/murder/etc. together - and once they find a strange lead there (that higher-ups will try to cover up) they decide to take things into their own hands instead of listening to orders? We could start with them meeting somewhere near the crime scene and then walking there together?

Might be interesting if Cory met Aristide maybe? (I definantly spelled that name wrong idk-)
Sure, that works with me! And you spelled it right, don't worry. : ) Did you have an idea of how you wanted them to meet? I know that Aristide would likely be working at the bar most of the time, if you wanted Cory to go there. Or I can have him finish work and go somewhere where they happen to meet.

Okay, maybe we can start with that then! We just gotta think of a way for them to meet. What do you think of them being assigned to look at a crime scene/murder/etc. together - and once they find a strange lead there (that higher-ups will try to cover up) they decide to take things into their own hands instead of listening to orders? We could start with them meeting somewhere near the crime scene and then walking there together?
That sounds great! Shady-cliche-idea could be something around the recent vampire draining, and the rest of the detectives would already want to close the case due to a suicidal/manslaughter illusion was the government's excuse to drop the case. Yet, Mark and Labella still crack on, because they're sure that's not the case. So basically Mark/Labella finds a recently closed case and tells the other, trusting the fact that the other will help them figure it out?

Cory could be meeting someone for work at the bar and the employer happened not to show up?
Sounds good to me! If you wanted to start, feel free to post a starter and I'll reply to it after. : )
That sounds great! Shady-cliche-idea could be something around the recent vampire draining, and the rest of the detectives would already want to close the case due to a suicidal/manslaughter illusion was the government's excuse to drop the case. Yet, Mark and Labella still crack on, because they're sure that's not the case. So basically Mark/Labella finds a recently closed case and tells the other, trusting the fact that the other will help them figure it out?
Yeah! Sounds great to me! Do you have an idea for a starter with Labella already? If so, feel free to go ahead and start!

also, a little something else to add. If KaigerGalaxy is still here, then i think Xenon and Alaska might work together if you'd want to roleplay on that! ^^

Wow both of you are great writers! Just a question, how do the turns work? Is there a turn based order or is it more of a reply whenever thing?

Thank you! I like your writing as well. : ) And I was thinkin' just reply whenever - though if you guys want, we can come up with an order instead?

I'm ok with random as long as no one will fall behind if they are gone for more then a day, I get bust in the mornings. that usually only happens with a lot of people though. I have a new post ready so I'm gonna pop it in the IC thread : ) also sometimes I have to use mobile so I can't make my posts fancy, so sorry if there's a random color change

Okay, sounds good to me! And we only have a few people participating so far, so I don't think it'll be a big deal.

HEY
loving the roleplay so far!!
you guys are really good!
(well done to you both for playing two OC's at the same time)
but i just wanted to ask if i'd be able to kinda revamp Xenon into a whole new character?
since I've not been using him, I thought it would be good for me to make some changes to his character
I just wanted to ask permission!! ^^

I'd be fine with that, I'm not sure about nonexistent though! I do want to say this is probably the best RP I've been in so far, you guys are extremely good and I love it!

HEY
loving the roleplay so far!!
you guys are really good!
(well done to you both for playing two OC's at the same time)
but i just wanted to ask if i'd be able to kinda revamp Xenon into a whole new character?
since I've not been using him, I thought it would be good for me to make some changes to his character
I just wanted to ask permission!! ^^
Of course. Go for it. : )

cosmix cosmix would you want Xenon and Ari to meet? Might help them get involved in the story.
I'd appreciate that! I also want him to be included in a part of the detective's story, so the ideal place for them to meet would probably be at the underground bar that he works at! ^^
I'm still trying to think of a name tho,, :pout::pout:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back