• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy F.D.U. - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

nonexistent

fun^10 × int^40 = Ir2
An OOC thread to discuss anything relating to the main roleplay.

Here, we can discuss plot, setting, characters, or anything else in great detail! We can plan what we want to happen next, where we ultimately want things to go, how we want to build up the world, and much much more!

Last edited:
Hey guys. : )

Do you guys have an idea of a character/s you'd want to use for this roleplay? Do you have a favorite that you have just been waiting to use, or are you thinking of making a new one?

Hey guys. : )

Do you guys have an idea of a character/s you'd want to use for this roleplay? Do you have a favorite that you have just been waiting to use, or are you thinking of making a new one?
I'm probably gonna make a couple new ones, is it alright if i play two characters for this? : )

I have an idea for a character, hopefully they will fit into the rp! I'm pretty sure they will though, but you never know. I'll have a CS up pretty soon :)

I have an idea for a character, hopefully they will fit into the rp! I'm pretty sure they will though, but you never know. I'll have a CS up pretty soon :)
I think Ari will fit in great! : ) I like his design/appearance.

i never get how people do those super cool picture character sheets oml (yes this is aimed at that Alaska guy's sheet ITS SO COOL)

;/ Mobile doesn't allow me to do anything to the text for some reason, sad times.
I'm usually on mobile, but since it's broken (yes, goofy me hjhgh) I'm on my laptop and it's so much easier, I'm praying for mobile users :[[

i have a face claim and everything for my second character but i can't decide on what species he's gonna be- there's literally so many and i can never choose hhh

I'm loving all of the unique characters!!! : 0 I'm going to go ahead and make the actual roleplay chat now (it's not like I forgot or anything... maybe:xFoops:), so we can start discussing how we'd like to start the roleplay if you guys want? (or if you guys are more the type to just start and see what happens, that's chill too)

I made the roleplay thread! Multiple Settings - F.D.U. - Roleplay Thread

Only thing I would like to ask is how might we get our characters to meet?

Hmm... if there's any character you want yours to meet in particular, you could always discuss with that person and come up with a way for them to meet up that seems natural! Was there any character that you thought would be interesting for one of yours to interact with?

for character introductions, there are two ideas I have! Unless there are any complications of course!
we could either; randomly pair up OC's and decide on a situation they would be in, so that it doesn't work on business/ work.
OR we could have the total opposite, where OC's are put together due to their dynamics and how it would work, such as; detectives working with detectives, criminals with criminals, werewolf's with werewolf slayers (unless it's like- too early for that type of interaction), vampires with vampire slayers, civilians getting caught up with the FEDS/Criminals!
The possibilities are endless really!
OR LIKE we can pick our own, i just wanted to make sure that there were backups if someone didn't choose their desired character interaction!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back