• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy F.D.U. - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
That's great! Ari is already there, so it should be easy to get them together :)
It's not the bar that Cory and Aristide are at if that's what you were thinking!!
It's a club on the outskirts of the city, I've finally decided on a name.
Red room :horns:
Yeah, kinda cliche- but it definitely has a ring to it!
Ari can be a regular there if it helps a bit, builds familiarity toward Xenon a little too!

It's not the bar that Cory and Aristide are at if that's what you were thinking!!
It's a club on the outskirts of the city, I've finally decided on a name.
Red room :horns:
Yeah, kinda cliche- but it definitely has a ring to it!
Ari can be a regular there if it helps a bit, builds familiarity toward Xenon a little too!
OhHhh ok! I'll get him over there then :)

Ok a bit of a dumb question- do you mean one of the dancing clubs? (I get confused easily so I just want to make sure I'm not making a mistake xD)

Ok a bit of a dumb question- do you mean one of the dancing clubs? (I get confused easily so I just want to make sure I'm not making a mistake xD)
OH my bad
It's kinda like a dancing club? There are dancers, but they're usually there for the eye-candy
It's mainly a dealing place for criminals,
Or a place for sad people
that's why Xenon's there, sad people usually talk to him

I am holding back from adding a third character right now (because two is already a lot, lol).
I have a very villainous character that owns the bar Aristide works at (and tons of others), and I'm wondering if I should add him in as a possible antagonist...?
Because while I like characters getting along and all, it's fun to have at least one of them hated by most of the other characters.

Edit: btw, can't wait to see Xenon!! I like him already just by his character sheet. 👀

I am holding back from adding a third character right now (because two is already a lot, lol).
I have a very villainous character that owns the bar Aristide works at (and tons of others), and I'm wondering if I should add him in as a possible antagonist...?
Because while I like characters getting along and all, it's fun to have at least one of them hated by most of the other characters.

Edit: btw, can't wait to see Xenon!! I like him already just by his character sheet. 👀
add him, add him, add him!
Also thank you very much!
I've also noticed some similarities between him and Aristide- I just wanted you to know that I'm not copying him, I'll make sure there are differences between their actions, just wanted you to know that! ^^

add him, add him, add him!
Also thank you very much!
I've also noticed some similarities between him and Aristide- I just wanted you to know that I'm not copying him, I'll make sure there are differences between their actions, just wanted you to know that! ^^
Okay, I'll get started on his character sheet then. 👀
Don't worry, I know you're not copying. : ) Even if someone were to copy one of my characters, I wouldn't mind unless someone was stealing my entire character idea as their own! I think it would be kinda cool if someone took inspiration from one of my characters one day. That means people like them!

Alright, added him. ;p
And don't worry - I know he might seem a bit... OP, but I'm pretty sure I know how to roleplay as such a character without it being annoying/frustrating to everyone. Because I hate when that happens, and try my best to prevent it.

Maybe it could be a gang of different species of werecats? One that's like a collection of different feline-type individuals, and that doesn't allow any other species? I'm not very good at gang names, but I'll try to come up with a few realistic-ish ones here (not very cool ones but I'm trying lol. IRL gang names aren't always cool either to be honest):
-Crimson Ks
-WCC (werecat collective)
-GC Rev (Great City Revolution)
-Ivory Jags
-Fleetfoot Assassins (FFA)
-Werebloods
I could come up with more but that's all I got for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back