• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern F A B F I V E

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

F A B F I V E

Plot

At New Hope High School, The Fab Five run things, and everyone knows it. The five (previously six) uber beautiful girls are cheerleaders, the student government, and the Queen Bee's mother is the school principal. There's very little that the girls can't get away with. Every guy wants them and every girl wants to be them, but they're all fully aware that they're too good for you.
There's something mysterious and disastrous about the girls that makes everyone move out of their way when they walk down the halls. They could make you feel like you matter or completely destroy your life all with the snap of well-manicured finger.
In their little Massachusetts town, the girls are a big deal. Though they regularly get into trouble and break rules, no one has ever punished the group, therefore they simply don't stop wreaking havoc on every life they touch, be it an exciting havoc or a torturous one.
To all the students and faculties delight, this is the beginning of their senior year, and they're all going off to different colleges next year. The nightmare that has been tearing the town apart for eighteen years is almost over. The girls plan on making this year their best one yet, though.
When a new student, an old friend, a fed up teacher, and the parent of a bullied peer all decide that the girls be separated and kept away from each other for the remainder of the year, the friends are out for blood.

Rules

It's a lot of work making a long list of rules so
my co-gm is Entropy Entropy
Don't be an ass
Please respect me, my co-gms and everyone else
Please post at least 2 times a week
I do have the right to veto a cs and so do my co-gms so don't fight me on that
Anything sexual please fade to black
I want a minimum of 2-3 paragraphs, this is a detailed rp
If I am away my co-gms will step up and moderate the roleplay
If you are removed from the rp by one of my co-gms while I am not present, I will contact you and find out what the reason was and go from there
Please do not hesitate to ask us for help or ask questions
I want literate posts, try to make as few errors as possible
Try to make your cs have BBCode, it is not mandatory but I do recommend it
If you dont know how to use BBCode dont hesitate to ask anyone for help

NO RESERVATIONS
If you do not read all of the rules and do something against them regardless of if you "didn't know" you will be removed from the roleplay immediately whether or not you have completed a cs or not
Have Fun :3

73ec15b67892a09dabd8c4072557e1a2.jpg

tumblr_nxtijsIwAv1ujjfzco1_1280.jpg

12357403_436072909925626_891498002_n.jpg

Roles

Females
Queen Bee- O P E N
The girl your mother warned you about. She's gotten everything she ever wanted and has come to expect it at this point. Striking fear in most, any sort of relationship with her can literally make or break you. She's capable of absolutely destroying anyone who so much as steps a toe out of line. Exclusively dating the Bad Boy but sleeping her ex, the quarterback. Her mother is the principal of New Hope and is also absolutely terrified of the girl, her friends, and the power they seem to hold over everyone.

The Sidekick - O P E N
Just as beautiful and powerful as the Queen Bee but less capable of striking fear in their enemies due to her innocent features. The sidekick is the Queen Bee's shadow and though all of the girls are best friends, she's the closest to the Queen Bee now that the Outcast is out of the picture. A bit of a pushover and determined to please her best friend, the sidekick is experiencing a bit of an identity crisis, both with who she wants to be after high school, and her sexuality.

The Smart One - T A K E N

Entropy Entropy
A beautiful brainiac who only uses her powers for evil, this girl is the go-to if one of the others needs a paper written. Sassy, passionate, and opinionated, she's the girl that regularly acts as the designated driver and takes care of the others when they're wasted. The most responsible, if you will. Before the girls acquired their dominance over the town, The Smart One was an overweight little nerdy thing until The Queen Bee introduced her to purging. Now, whereas the Queen Bee does it every now and then to remain in shape, The Smart One is a bit addicted, and obsessed with keeping the body she worked hard for. In a long term relationship with the Class President, The Smart One's been dating him since the beginning of middle school and the relationship is just sort of a routine now. She hasn't thought about another boy in years.

The Slut - O P E N
We all know this girl. The one passed out in some guys room at a party getting nailed by the football team. Rarely sober and even more rarely dressed, she's a proud life of the party at school and out on the town, but a good little Christian girl at home with her oblivious parents. Sleeping with the English Professor on the down low.

The Artist - O P E N
Really only in the Fab Five because they were all childhood friends, the artist enjoys the power of intimidation and the freedom that comes along with being their friend, but could do without all the cattiness. The outcast was her best friend, and things haven't been the same since she was banned and unable to have any sort of contact with the girls. Although she loves her friends deeply, the Artist is more than ready to head off to college and start a new life in a town that maybe won't secretly despise her.

The Outcast - TAKEN

logastellus logastellus
A member of the group since the day she was born, the outcast was the sidekick, and queen bee's favorite person on the planet for seventeen years. In junior year, the queen bee suspected the outcast of sleeping with her ex boyfriend, the quarterback, so she hid a video camera in his bedroom and sure enough caught the two of them in the act. Not long after, the sex tape spread all over the school and absolutely ruined her reputation. Alone, constantly bullied, and still in love with the quarterback, the outcast is understandably suffering from depression in her senior year.

The Recruit (optional) - O P E N
A sophomore who worships the Fab Five like the rest of the school, but to a much larger extent, the recruit will do whatever it takes to catch the attention of the Queen Bee and become a member of the group in hopes of carrying on their sought-after legacy. Due to excellent fashion sense and the sort of dedication only found in Labradors, this year, the Queen finally does notice her, and likes the idea of passing the baton down once she graduates, so she allows the recruit to hang out with the Fab Five. The Recruit is ecstatic just to be there, not minding the coffee runs and errands forced upon her, and having no idea the hell in process of being bestowed upon her idols this year.

Males
The English Professor - O P E N
At just twenty-four years old, he's the youngest and best looking teacher at New Hope, and females definitely take notice. Known as 'the cool teacher.' He stood his ground for quite some time, but eventually fell for the beauty of The Slut and has had an affair with her over the summer. Determined to end it when school starts back and be a professional, he still ends up finding himself tempted by the aura the girls put out, and still regularly invites them over for drinks and parties, risking his job and reputation every step of the way.

The Quarterback - T A K E N

Entropy Entropy
The All-American boy with a twist. While, yes, he did date the captain of the cheerleading team for a good amount of his high school career, he's no cliche. He plays football because he loves it, but it's not his passion. An old soul, and a secret writer and poet, he plans to find a career in journalism instead. While he was undoubtedly in love with the Queen Bee for a good chunk of time, after dealing with her drama and antics and quite honestly, insanity, for years, he finally gave up and dumped her. Though, their time behind closed doors was never flawed or problematic, so he's more than happy to carry that on. While he feels terrible for what happened to the outcast, speaking with her in public would ruin his reputation now. He's praised for sleeping with not one but two of the girls, but now that she's kicked out, he can't have contact with her. That doesn't stop him from occasionally visiting her in secret, but he'd sell her out in a heartbeat if The Queen Bee ever caught on.

The Bad Boy - O P E N
The Smart One's brother. Before his relationship with the Queen Bee, he was an outcast. A nobody. Some dude smoking cigarettes and wearing leather in the parking lot. He normally hates shallow, narcissistic girls, but one chemistry class with the Queen Bee changed his mind a bit when he got the chance to get to know her a little. And of course, as soon as they were official, his popularity was off the charts. He sort of hates all the attention, but he's sticking around for the girl. Rough and rugged, he's not one to mess with.

The Class President - O P E N
And the president of the theater club, and a member of the school newspaper, and currently an internee at the mayor's office in town, the boys got a lot on his plate. Responsible and kind, he likes to keep his distance from most of the girls, half because they're frightening and half because they're kind of just terrible people. His girlfriend is no exception, he hates the way he sees her treat people sometimes, and they argue about it a lot, but they've been together so long that breaking up doesn't even seem like an option anymore. Initially met the Smart One through his once very close friendship with the Artist, but the friendship sort of drifted away when she admitted to having feelings for him and he was already head over heels for the Smart One.

The New Kid- O P E N
Oblivious to the hierarchy of the town, he strolls into high school like he's done a thousand times at a thousand different schools thanks to his army father. An enemy of conformity, when the new kid is warned about/meets one of the Fab Five, he's shocked by how much they seem to matter to everyone else, and after watching them completely humiliate the outcast in the cafeteria, he's sort of made it his mission to disassemble them, be it by breaking one of their hearts, getting in close to them so that he can tear them apart from the inside, etcetera. He recruits the outcast for help, and then the real fun begins.
Mi Familia

social social L Lutalica Lacuna Lacuna @Kumari Angst Angst philocaly philocaly spectro spectro
I know I'm missing some people but school is making my head hurt lol

37aaa8d9e023061fbaafe73647c566e9.jpg

All of the information belongs to a rolelplayer who is no longer here
The layout of the rp belongs to me

Last edited:

Very interested hehehe...

I'm a bit rusty (haven't been around in like a month and a half) but I'm willing to give it my all.

That artist spot is waiting for meeee

(also man, the A E S T H E T I C is gorgeous)

i just want to like have my character(s) -can we have more than one?- cause problems

okay lowkey might go for the class president or the new kid and literally fuck everyone up. ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back