• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern F A B F I V E OOC

i just realized my chances of kyra being the artist are so slim. DX cri idk if i can compete

social social I was going to try for the sidekick, and probably a guy character, but I haven't decided who.
I'm really bad with BBCode though so we'll just see how this goes haha

appyling
social social I was going to try for the sidekick, and probably a guy character, but I haven't decided who.
I'm really bad with BBCode though so we'll just see how this goes haha
Omg finally a guy character. I'm super excited now

tbvh when are her fcs not goals

I think your coding is pretty cute actually < 33
am I the only one like super hyped to write relationships
junie junie
I was reading through your character's personality and I do think she suits the role really well, but I really don't know if I'll be accepted, so perhaps just use the placeholder of the "Queen Bee" rather than Lua darling < 33
alright.

I LIVEEEE. Barely. My mental state right now might be considered a 2 out of 10 so like bleeeh trying to write kyra up is like trying to dye my hair.

I LIVEEEE. Barely. My mental state right now might be considered a 2 out of 10 so like bleeeh trying to write kyra up is like trying to dye my hair.
Oh no! Also... That's a very specific comparison hahaha.
I JUST got done with my bios but I'm long winded and know absolutely nothing about BBcode so it took hours :deadopenmouth:

Oh no! Also... That's a very specific comparison hahaha.
I JUST got done with my bios but I'm long winded and know absolutely nothing about BBcode so it took hours :deadopenmouth:
Thank you lmao XDD

But ugh your characters are hella good. making me regret going out for the artist instead of the slut thanks man XDD

I was thinking you would just change her role but now that I've read through her character I guess that would be kind of hard. She makes a really good artist character, and she's so cute!
omg thank you XDD i've been so worried about kyra because like i haven't written her personality that well and i'm like 'askfasdgjnsdg why can't i make her like i want' XDD

omg thank you XDD i've been so worried about kyra because like i haven't written her personality that well and i'm like 'askfasdgjnsdg why can't i make her like i want' XDD
Oh man I've had characters like that, especially ones I created back during my cringey stage and I'm like, I have no control over you, please stop being this way.
When I was reading kyras personality and biography I really liked it though, I like how you also included how she's grown and changed over the years i kinda wish I had done that too

Oh man I've had characters like that, especially ones I created back during my cringey stage and I'm like, I have no control over you, please stop being this way.
When I was reading kyras personality and biography I really liked it though, I like how you also included how she's grown and changed over the years i kinda wish I had done that too
Like I have an idea of how I want Kyra's personality to be, but like writing it for some reason is hella hard. I just wanted to be able to show that she used to be like super boyish and then she started to have a lot of insecurity and everything so she changed into more of a feminine person

Like I have an idea of how I want Kyra's personality to be, but like writing it for some reason is hella hard. I just wanted to be able to show that she used to be like super boyish and then she started to have a lot of insecurity and everything so she changed into more of a feminine person
I know pulling it off in the actual rp is harder but it looks like you tied it in really well in her bio

I know pulling it off in the actual rp is harder but it looks like you tied it in really well in her bio
Did i? Usually I don't have trouble with this so I'm like super nervous I messed up on her XDD

Did i? Usually I don't have trouble with this so I'm like super nervous I messed up on her XDD
Hahaha yeah with rps that are a little bit competitive I tend to edit the crap out of my characters and just keep tweaking with them until it's a mess. I have to force myself to stop

Hahaha yeah with rps that are a little bit competitive I tend to edit the crap out of my characters and just keep tweaking with them until it's a mess. I have to force myself to stop
Ikr, there are so many people going for the artist and I'm like 'ughhhhh whyyy'

Ikr, there are so many people going for the artist and I'm like 'ughhhhh whyyy'
And everyones profiles are so good! I think only one other person is going for the sidekick though and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who made an English teacher bio. I got lucky lol. Good luck on yours! Kyras really good I think you have good chances. Plus if you get your other bio done I'm sure at least one of them will get in

And everyones profiles are so good! I think only one other person is going for the sidekick though and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who made an English teacher bio. I got lucky lol. Good luck on yours! Kyras really good I think you have good chances. Plus if you get your other bio done I'm sure at least one of them will get in
I really want Kyra to get in, but then again I'm like her love life might not exist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back