• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern fℓσωєяѕ σf уσυтн

Apologies, in a previous post I claimed the deadline was today but that is wrong. The deadline is tomorrow, April 10 at 11:59 PM PST.

my stupid ass thought the deadline had finished already cause of time zone tings and when i saw u post saying it was an hr to go I FOOKING RUSHED IT BRUH. i spent way too much time on the code and i ran out of time to write up about his four bros T.T but he's finally complete

my stupid ass thought the deadline had finished already cause of time zone tings and when i saw u post saying it was an hr to go I FOOKING RUSHED IT BRUH. i spent way too much time on the code and i ran out of time to write up about his four bros T.T but he's finally complete
Oof! I think it should be fine, I think we are supposed to work on those once we are accepted and we can talk to the other members :>

You said you need bois? I can play pretty much any role that's open! I'm mainly just in the mood to RP during quarantine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back