• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ||f•r•i•e•n•d•s|| - closed

Same. Its been so long since I have applied for an rp.
I love both your characters though! Especially the spoiler xD

But yes. It seems to be really popular lately. I have an 'apply first' roleplay as well. And I do understand it. You want to know the quality and if someone goes to the effort to apply it means they really want the role I have the feeling. It sucks though for those not chosen..

I love both your characters though! Especially the spoiler xD

But yes. It seems to be really popular lately. I have an 'apply first' roleplay as well. And I do understand it. You want to know the quality and if someone goes to the effort to apply it means they really want the role I have the feeling. It sucks though for those not chosen..
Thank you! You're character is quite the interesting one. And he is lovely.

Well if I made an Rp with specific roles in mind, I'd go for an apply to join too. I think it keeps things in more in check. And yeah, it does suck if you're not chosen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back