• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ❈⋮ ❛ eyes — the color of sky [fandom & original]

garbage bread

*screeches*
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• ib3j4mb.gif

❈⋮ ❛ eyes — the color of sky .
    INTEREST CHECK

last updated 01/17/23.

• INTRO & RULES.
    ABOUT ME: ya'll can call me bread because only i have the right to call myself garbage; 30; she/they; eastern time. i'm a graduate with an english degree who decided to go back to school because i just love being in debt, apparently. (so, if that's not apparent: the lowercase is for aesthetic. i can type properly, i swear.) my field of study is paralegal science, which is kind of weird considering i've been a paralegal for almost a year now. at this point, i may as well graduate, but yeesh. other than internally screaming because why did i do this to myself, i like jrpgs, anime, and reading almost anything i can get my hands on. it's nice to meet you!

WHAT I WANT FROM YOU: i highly prefer you to be 18+, and the closer you are to 30, the better. i'm a fossil who wants to write with fellow fossils. (or pre-fossils, for those who fall between 18 and 29, pfft.) otherwise, i only ask that you aren't a jerk and that you don't write in first person. just not my thing. i'm not too fussy otherwise! i'm a very patient writer who will wait months for a response if i know you are still interested/not dead in a ditch somewhere. you earn bonus points as a partner if you like ooc chatter, mood boards, playlists, memes, whathaveyou. i get excited and someone who can match that energy's always nice.

ABOUT MY WRITING: behold, i come bearing samples! my preference is to write in third person, past tense, but i can also do present tense if that's more to your taste. if you do not specify, though, you're getting past tense from me. generally speaking, my posts tend to be approximately the length you see there (1200 words or so), although that length can fluctuate depending on the scene, my inspiration, what i'm given, or if you prefer shorter, faster responses. writing together requires us to write together-- i'm not going to throw a novel at your head if you don't want a novel. (or i can go full novella if you want novella. i'm flexible!) it is also worth noting that i can sometimes be a slow partner to write with. if that's an issue, then we probably won't mesh well. i try to post at least once weekly, and i'm almost always available ooc, but sometimes i stare at legal jargon for 10+ hours straight. it's a lot of pretentious language and latin, and eventually, it makes all words gross.

PREFFERRED MEDIUM: i don't really have one yet for rpn! i've not gotten my feet wet yet. threads, pm, you name it, i'm game. i'm willing to consider discord as well, although that's also a newer development. my older rp haunting ground is slowly dying: i don't know what the heck i'm doing yet.

ROMANCE/DOUBLING: it's not a requirement! honestly, platonic relationships are fine. heck, you want mortal enemies? cool. if there is romance though, i prefer for it to be queer in some fashion. i will write your traditional cishet love story too, but if i had to choose, i'd pick a queer love story every time. on a related note, i don't want to double for the sake of doubling. if it's plot relevant, yay! if it's for the sake of "i will play x for you if you play x for me," then i'll pass. to me, that comes across as a business transaction where one character is of lesser value than the other. that's obviously not always the case, but i want to write something we're both excited about, and i've not had the best experiences doubling. writing npc characters to fill out our world? heck yes. filling some weird quota for the sake of saying we both are writing a character of x gender? nah, i'm good.

FANDOM: yes, for the love of god. see the next tab for fandom cravings. please note that at this time, i only do canon x canon or oc x oc pairings in fandom rp. canon x oc isn't my thing. ...i probably will eventually cave and make a fandom exclusive search. we'll see.

HARD NOPES: medical needles (i'm literally phobic, can ya'll not), pregnancy, slavery in any context, incestuous relationships, power imbalances such as teacher/student or doctor/patient. probably more when i think of them. not sure? ask me nicely, and we'll go from there. i promise i won't get upset at you for whatever it is. i want us both to be comfortable!

last updated 01/17/23.

Last edited:
"I used to have eyes the color of sky, and now, I can see in the middle of the night.
If I told you, would you believe? My soul is wicked; I’m a thief.
They’d’ve burned me, 1690. T’was the deadly night shade which finished me.
Now I’m haunting [...] "
-- "We are on Fire" by Cocorosie; aka my current brainrot.

Probably going to update the thread with some new plots sooner or later? I've been going through my music lately and I've been getting inspiration from random songs again. (I'm sick right now, though, so it'll be a minute.)

Bump. Sorry for going MIA for a bit-- if I was talking to you before and vanished, it wasn't on purpose! I've been dealing with chronic pain problems and I'm trying to figure that out at the moment.

That said: I am still looking and will update my thread when I get home! I will, however, be slow, because again, chronic pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back