<--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Nightwisher Nightwisher Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 @SwimsuitGang
images

As everyone was wailing on the PoolCheck, Hiryu rushed over to his comrades, the cat and the blondie, both of which have no idea what to do.

"How about we get this over with and find that damn Mermaid, yeah?" Hiryu suggested glancing over the sheds and the pool. "Guy's distracted, so let's split up and check the sheds, locker rooms, everywhere that there's water and regroup once we've search the entire place." He instructed, his eyes darting on the shed the PoolCheck was checking before. "I'll check over there." He said, soon running over the Toy shed and entering it.

• [div style="background:url(http://www.burntx.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/dystopia1.jpeg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border-right:3px solid #799CAF;border-left:3px solid #799CAF;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]

~Felix Combeferre Auclair~
    Inventory:
    Power: N/A
    Mood: Relieved
    Condition: Broken left arm, three broken ribs on the right side, and a head injury.
    Color: #799caf
    "I'm not a solider," Felix responded. Confused by this woman's level of intensity. They didn't know each other, so why the hell wouldn't he question her? The blonde hesitated, eyes trailing over the man as he was given an order by Sarah. He stayed quiet for a while, remaining as still as possible as the two wrapped his arm, checked the already nearly healed cut on his forehead. His flesh could heal quickly as long as the damage to it was minimum, it was apart of being a Messorem, but broken bones? Felix had never heard of a Messorem, especially a Messorem Elite, getting broken bones. They hurt, and he hoped that they healed. He doubted it would be particularly quick, however.

He clear blue eyes watched the two that were helping him carefully, wishing, once again, that he still had his ability to read a person's soul. "You remind me of someone I met once," he murmured, his mind flashing back to the short, raven haired girl. She had a tendency to be a cold, to know what was right in a situation even if you didn't see it yourself, she was demanding when she wanted to be, but withdrawn other than that, sticking to the side of one person usually... Those same blue eyes that the Messorem himself had, the same blonde hair. He cleared his throat. The blonde had a similar temperament to the young man that stood before him now. At least from what Felix could tell at the moment. Though, John didn't seem nearly as talkative and Combeferre could be. Felix would probably appreciate that. The Messorem didn't say more than that though, not quite sure what else there was to say when someone was wrapping your wounds.
    [/div][/div]

Slugcat

Timidly, they picked up the weapon that the other had set down in front of them. It was a cold and solid weight in their hands, heavier than anything they've ever had to carry before. They weren't delusional—they knew earning his forgiveness wouldn't be easy, knew that earning back everyone's forgiveness wouldn't be easy, and perhaps they didn't deserve it. Still, they'd do their best to reach that goal, and keep on keeping on the only way they knew how.

As Doomguy violently kicked the door open, they blinked at the odd sight they were met with. Doors and staircases, a seemingly endless number of them just floating without a care and only loosely connected to one another—in that vein, it bore a vague similarity to the Sky Islands of their world. They wanted to explore the staircase to the left first, but glanced over to their silent companion as if asking for permission.

Critic Ham Critic Ham thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

• View attachment 583678

6_WvBGeue4gysSM1trwdoSp1BLjiBJCVrLt3q3rUcPKWohEoiyYpgTBAlxLstWpUvIpXaEZZE-T6eK4NFPYdcNuRpaduSeg9qoZx1BvC-JeYUUb4h4QM86Iiz-w7VQwieN12C4eg
    1560028251958-png.586316

Sarah's eyes were usually hidden behind sunglasses so not many people would see her face but she looked up, seriously "Felix, The bones should heal in place, depending on how fast your wounds close. "It's a habit of mine. Used to being around a lot of people related to soldiers.

The terminator huntress looked up and raised a eyebrow "Of who, exactly?"

It didn't matter as much now because Sarah turned to see a lifeguard with a bad attitude, named Poolcheck.

Sarah
    wasn't exactly going to stand around "Fine, I'll go help look for the mermaid."

She turned and started to look toward another area with water.

Nightwisher Nightwisher @WhomeverwantstojoinSarah

Morgana

Morgana nodded at Hiryu and headed towards the deep part of the pool looking down into it. He reluctantly dipped his paw into the pool before quickly pulling it out and shaking the water off. “I’ll help find what we’re looking for, but I’m not getting in any water!”

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Nightwisher Nightwisher @PoolPartySearchGroup

• 591426 “Well,there's a pretty big skimmer here so,I'm gonna check if the fella's in the pool.”

The skimmer on hand,Prompto proceeded towards the pool,where he was currently fiddling with the net,trying to scoop out whatever they're looking for.

“I just hope it doesn't weigh a ton.”

Last edited:

Sergeant Johnson
"ENOUGH!"

Johnson roared, firing a few bullets in the air to get everyone's attention, then at the ground in front of Plutia and Valentine. Johnson didn't want to add another body to the pile.

"This ain't why we're here! You, Hasselhoff! this is official military business! We'll be out in 30 minutes, tops!
As for the rest of ya, get your sorry asses away from the man so the goddamn grownups can talk!"

He growled.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Nightwisher Nightwisher SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

• As much as Cole didn’t quite like the inhabitants of this Gravity Falls place, he was kind of starting to understand just who he was dealing with here. Sure, that Stan guy was still a cheapskate con artist, but it sounded like the guy still cared about his kids. Speaking of whom, MacGrath had pretty much realized these were actual children he was dealing with, not Lucy Kuo or Nix. They’d probably have no idea what “professional” meant, and their reactions and actions weren’t exactly abnormal. For once, he kept his trap shut as he let the exchange between Stan and Ford unfold, letting the former vent to the latter.

After the argument, the group was led into some freaky-looking shrine complete with pictures of a yellow chip with an eyeball. Damn, he’s ugly. But somehow, according to Ford, that piss-colored triangle was a reality manipulating freak. For once, Cole wasn’t the biggest freak in town.

Cole stepped back to allow Ford to get a good look at the Slugcat. After hooking the animal onto some device, it revealed to everyone that the hybrid was, in fact, the traitor. After Ford told everyone that it was easy to be manipulated before sending the murderer into some other dimensional realm, he breathed a sigh of relief. So there really wasn’t a need for death.

“Good to know that if we ever have a next time there’s no need to worry about lynching good guys...” The Conduit commented before listening to the next pair of items the team needed- some ectoplasm like the stuff ghosts are made out of, and a mermaid hair. As much as Cole wanted to be able to take a swim again while his powers were gone, he didn’t think it’d be such a great idea. He hadn’t been able to swim for a while, and chances were it’d be a jarring experience in general. Plus, this was a public pool they were talking about- Who knows what kind of disgusting stuff could be in there? So despite Dipper leading the group to the abandoned store Cole opted to follow them instead.

Instead of choosing to break the golf cart with everyone else clambering onto it, MacGrath opted to jog-slash-run alongside it. Despite the distance the group had to travel, he found himself not really breaking a sweat- being a parkour artist and runner even before becoming the Electric Man, Cole wasn’t too poorly affected by being on foot for a while excluding a few drops of sweat beading his brow after the run.

As Dipper began to talk about how the ghosts hated teenagers, both the boy’s eyes and Cole’s ice-blue gaze landed upon Byakuya the Bastard. He couldn’t help but feel a loathing for the posh prick; that snob seemed to love getting on other people’s nerves.

As Delsin began climbing the chain-link fence, so did Cole. But after hopping the tall obstacle in everyone’s way, the Conduit quickly unslung his Amp, extending the sharp weapon before “cutting” a human-sized hole in the fence with its dual-pronged blades.

“Open sesame, folks,” The Conduit commented as he let everyone else who wasn’t keen on climbing into the gas station. He would’ve said something about making sure Four-eyes stayed out of the gas station since he was the only teenager, but the moron‘d already went inside. For all his bragging about being the most intelligent, the kid sure as shit wasn’t very aware of the implications he could cause. For once, Cole found himself feeling the same way as Dipper as they both went inside simultaneously. As the little kid said something about a light switch, the athletic Conduit slung his weapon over his back and began looking, though not before looking at Dipper.

“I meant what I said earlier about telling us about everything, you know,” The Demon spoke to the kid as he made his way over to the cashier’s counter, figuring the employee that worked there would probably want to be able to close up as fast as possible- the light switch being located close by would help that. Either way, unlike his earlier conflict with Dipper over the Manotaur fiasco, his voice was much calmer and less furious. It would seem like he really was doing his best to more amiable this time, despite having a bitter taste in his mouth over the lack of information last time.

“So start us off with the essentials. What’ll these ghosts do if they find Four-Eyes over there-“ A shoulder gesture to the ever-irritating Byakuya- “And how’ll we get this ectoplasm off the ghosts?” He paused his search and his dialogue for a second, thinking for a second before continuing to search the cashier counter and the nearby walls and finishing with another question.

“If these ghosts hate teens so much, why don’t we just kick our buddy out and make sure things run smoothly?” Cole’s gaze continued staring at the not-so-smart Byakuya, who would probably cause trouble for the team again unless they actually made sure the ghosts didn’t see that teenager. The best solution was to flat-out throw him out of the gas station and force him to wait by the golf cart till the exchange was over.

Achilles would find various expired foods and old newspapers to burn with his lighter, all of which would probably make for good burning material.

"Uhh... I'm not really Pokemon is, but I do know what a ghost is." Dipper said, before smirking a bit and thumbing to himself. "After all, this guy deals with the paranormal all the time." Dipper bragged a bit, before watching as both Zacian and Benedict began looking around for a lightswitch. They would eventually find one in the back of the store, and upon flicking it upwards, the store finally came to life.

The entire store burst to life in an array of color and wonderment. It was like a kid visiting Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory... only abandoned, haunted, and filled with deadly ghosts that hated teenagers. When Cole asked Dipper what they would do if they found Byakuya, Dipper chewed his bottom lip as he thought of a way to put it. "Well... have you ever seen any ghost movie ever? Where they act scary by opening doors randomly and making the lights flicker? Basically kinda that, but only to him," He glanced over to Byakuya, who was silently checking the expiration dates on the foods and pocketing whatever was healthy enough to eat. "As long as none of you here are teenagers, you should be alright. Here, I'll explain it like this," Dipper reached into his vest and pulled out his infamous "Journal 3". Some of you who were paying attention saw Ford in possession of one of those same books earlier.

"So, basically, ghosts fall in a category list. To us non-teens, older or younger, we'll be experiencing the 'Category One'." He said, before holding the journal up and showing it to Cole.

We start at the not-so-deadly end of the scale.
Ghosts in this category pose no threat to humanity. In fact, their fondest wish seems to be an impossible desire to rejoin the human race--or at least, become the best friend of whatever person they can latch on to. The category One I encountered in Dan's cabin kept trying to keep me involved in "G-rated adventures," oblivious to the fact that I am a man in his thirties and not a thirteen-year-old-girl.

KINDA CUTE.

In other words, the only way a Category One can harm you is by annoying you to death.

Making things float is their only real power.

Remember: show no interest in them and they will disappear. One word of kindness is enough to keep them around for years to come!

"But for ones like Byakuya and that... Delsin guy," Once Cole had read the information provided, Dipper began idly flipping through the pages until he reached the one he was looking for "they will be experiencing a category ten."

This category includes several different ghosts, such as the Grave Filler, the Slim Creeper, and the most famous, the Reaper.

ADVICE:
PRAY FOR MERCY!

"Sooo... yeah, this can either go really good or really bad," Dipper said, before shaking his head when asked if Byakuya could be kicked out of the store. "Nope," Dipper said as he walked over to the doors and pulled on them a bit. Upon doing so, he would reveal that they were locked. "Locked in." He said, before holding up a hand. "But don't worry, last time Mabel, Wendy, her friends and I were here, I just had to do... a dance, and they let everyone go. So, if push comes to shove, I'll just lose my dignity a second time and we'll be on our way!" He exclaimed.

When Whisper searched behind the counter, she wouldn't find much. Expired food, some old money, weird sticky non-exoplasmic substances, and a strange... toy of sorts.

It was a plastic skull, seated on some plastic stick which was attached to a plastic bowl with bones printed on it. It looked like you could press down on it, if you really wanted to.

As for the rest of you, it looked like for now, you were free to explore at your leisure. There was the front, the back, and the freezer,

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Veradana Veradana CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Birb Birb QizPizza QizPizza Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch BoltBeam BoltBeam Shadowfall Shadowfall

--Whisper The Wolf-->
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @NotTheGhostBusters
latest
When the lights turned back on, Whisper had took hold of what is essentially a skull on a platter, only made of cheap plastic attached to a bowl. It looks like something a kid would play with, considering how it looks like the skull itself can be pressed down on. She glanced around once more to see if there's any ectoplasm nearby...Nope. Nada. None. There's only a shit ton of webs and expired food that made her nose itch.

When Whisper got up, she placed the skull-bowl on the counter and simply pressed down the skull's top, watching it sink a bit.

Last edited:

• View attachment 586349

Turns out this "mission" was turning into a bigger mess than was needed. All they needed was a mermaid hair! That was ALL!

John almost immediately heard the gunshot in the air by Johnson and it was clear this group needed some speck of order if anyone was going to get out of this place alive.

Johnson's voice echoed as loud around the pool.

John broke his silence for once "LISTEN UP, IF ANY OF US ARE GOING TO GET OUT OF THIS PLACE ALIVE, WE NEED SOME SEMBLANCE OF FUCKING ORDER IN THIS POOL! "

The older man in green fatigues turned to Sergeant Johnson

The older man was silent then talked "Sergeant Johnson, I'm General Connor, Tech-Com."

"Let's get this thing over with."

Directly mentioning- Sleek Sleek
    Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Nightwisher Nightwisher SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

latest

Epsilo Gamman

As dipper explained... it was THEN you realized For earth standards, you’re a teenager... or you remembered at least...

“... h-hey uh... lil dipper dude.... so uh... I’m... sorta a teenager... but uh... on alternia we don’t use years and all... we use ‘sweeps’... and I’m like, seven sweeps so.... I’m technically not a teenager....?”

You nervously twaddle your fingers, wondering what... ‘Category 10’ meant... it didn’t sound good... ohhh if only that little rust blood you knew was here!! What was his name, Brochi or something?? You haven’t been on alternia for half a sweep!! You had forgotten so many names...

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Veradana Veradana CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore QizPizza QizPizza Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch BoltBeam BoltBeam Shadowfall Shadowfall

Last edited:
Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict relished in the fact that he found the light switch before Josh, once again showing his superiority. Benedict noticed the door to the freezer, “Ah...Josh, how about we look around the freezer.” Josh gave a satisfactory nod, being a penguin, he missed the cold.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

juliedivider_by_necessity4fun_dd8v1wq-fullview.png
The sound of multiple voices in the background had caused Julie to flutter her eyes open briefly, ears perking up as the cat-youkai was woken up. ...Are they still discussing the traitor thing? The Siamese had rolled her eyes, lowering her head slowly once more to go back to sleep...

“What do ya mean it’s alright!? It’s anything BUT alright, Stanford!"

Ohhhh~ What was that? Some family drama?! Oh yes, FINALLY!!!
So thinking again, maybe it was time to get up and catch on to shenanigans... Check what all this yelling was for... Get a first-row seat to the whole thing, you know... Normal daily matters.

Paying no mind to the girl nested against her fur, the Nekomata bid farewell to her two human pillows dashing outside of the living room. She had gotten to the others in time to catch the tail-end of Stan's outburst, stealthily sticking to the side as if she had been there all along. Papa bear was apparently worried for the kits' innocence or something, Julie didn't get what the problem was. Humans die, they get a metaphorical countdown with their expiration date as soon as they're born. Why are we shielding them from this truth? See, this is why they suicide and suffer at an older age. By shielding the human-kit from the fact that the world is rotten, dangerous and devoid of meaning, you're just failing to prepare them to face that truth once it hits them in the muzzle.

That sounds incredibly counter-productive. Ever heard of natural selection? If they can't handle reality, they're broken! Just get new kits. Jeeez, it's not that hard, is it?

Anyway, the Siamese did think of turning back and heading upstairs, not because she cared though, it just seemed like a normal progression of things if she was to keep pretending to be the female-kit's friend. Also to get in the good side of the old man that owned the house, just in case he got full of them and decided to kick them out. No sleeping outside for this cat, nu-uh! Only comfy indoors! If it rained it would be really bad...

Before she could, however, the blonde prick had remembered the lookalike human, 'Ford', about the items they had gathered and once more the group had been invited to enter the narrow tunnel. Julie had expected the room with all the tech and buttons again, rushing in the front due to being stuck into the ground and dreading being stomped over, but then the exit had been not the same... It looked like, a sanctuary? It was quite similar to the temple she had once lived in, only that instead of mighty depictions of herself in all her glory, they worshipped an odd triangle cyclops creature.

This Ford human... Something told the ancient youkai that he knew and had done things, things he wasn't proud of and that whichever bit of information they were receiving was not and would not be the full story... If only the man didn't lock himself down at the bunker all the time, there were a lot of questions she wanted to ask, a lot she wanted to prod at. Huh, perhaps that was why. The human was being careful because he had experience with this kind of thing, didn't he? That would make a lot of sense.

Let's just hope that the omission of information won't come back to haunt them later. Or maybe, do hope for it. Should be fun to watch either way~

Perched over a stack of boxes on the ground, the Nekomata listened attentively to the explanations that were given. This 'Bill Cipher' sounded like a mix of a Baku and a really powerful Kitsune, with a couple more powers sprinkled in. Full reign over the dream realm, huh? Yet unable to influence the Physical realm without some sort of conduit or vessel? A creature that had perhaps lost its physical form along the way, and wandered like a spirit, a fraction of that what it once had been. Had Bill been sealed once? Had its soul been forcibly expelled into the dream realm and now it looked for a way to come back?

Normally sealed youkai did, with a thirst for revenge on the side. And to think that she had almost suffered such a fate once... It gave her shivers.

Still, knowing about the existence of such a being in this dimension was... rather troubling. On one paw, she wanted to meet this guy, maybe they could bond over their love for chaos and messing with humans so much. On the other paw, this meant that Julie had once seen the bigger picture, freed herself from a merciless god's play to get summoned to this place and put into yet, another play's cast. It meant that the cat-youkai had to free herself from the puppet strings again, from a much more active entity this time.

The Siamese saw it as some kind of challenge. Should she start to make her own path, wander in-between the lines of the script? Or would such a rebellious act also have been predicted already? Would she be playing a game by refusing to play the game?? How far did it all go?

Caught up in her internal philosophy, the feline's eyes wandered from a corner to the room to another, not really seeing the environment before her at this point, but beyond. Or at least, trying. Squinting as if it would allow her to read the blur in-between the words, in-between the pages of Bill's written play script. It had been a while since the Nekomata had felt trapped like this, with her fate once more seized from her very own paws... It filled her with disgust.

It was only when the slug-cat creature had begun de-materializing in the human Ford's hands that Julie's attention had come back to reality. And with a shock. Keeping inside a gasp that had almost made its way outside, the cat had raised a front-paw in surprise and nearly caused the pile of boxes to topple below her. What, terrifying technology! With the opening of the globe, the white hybrid creature was banished to the dream realm. It didn't seem to be in pain, but something about it had hit her on her very core and stricken fear to the Nekomata's very soul.

Anything but banishment from the physical plane. Literally, ANYTHING else.

Though on the outside she remained the same as ever, internally the Siamese was in turmoil. For the first time in years, she felt, vulnerable, a pawn and she had been shown a banishment technique that took no preparation, no mantras and no sacred talismans of any sort. One could say that the cat-youkai's world had just been turned upside-down, but this wasn't even her world! It was a random play on a random world that she would have never had any contact with if someone hadn't scienced wrong!

Huuuur, now Julie was frustrated and needed to take it out on someone.

They got led back into the front and given more errands. Both of them sucked. Well, one of them sucked but the leader seemed nicer to be around of, and then the other had the Dipper-kit who was a total bore. The Nekomata had been very tempted to ditch the kit, very, yet when the place for the other fetch mission was revealed she had found herself cringing even harder: the pool.

Julie hated water.

Yeah sure, the obvious 'cat doesn't like water' stereotype... Yes, but also not really. Look, fire powers don't like water either! Being repeatedly wet would make it impossible to burn anything, or evoke the flame wisps for protection. And thus, as cat-youkai with fire summoning powers, usually, she had double the reason to hate water, okay? DOUBLE!

...Anyway, feline doesn't like being wet, so haunted store it was.

That sounded easy enough, yuurei and youkai weren't all that different in practice. If Occidental ghosts were anything like oriental ghosts were, the Siamese had nothing to fear! Not that there had ever been anything to fear... except maybe banishment. Banishment was scary.

She shook her head trying to get the thought off of inside there, her paws having automatically dragged her back to the living room. Another nap? Tempting, very very tempting... But nah, that was not how one seized their fate back! Though looking at the couch did make her feel a bit lazy, sooooo guess it was time for streeeeeeeetch and-

"It's about time to get off from your slumber, Julie. I have something to inquire about."

...of course, someone just had to come right now.

"I was not-", her ear flicked with annoyance as she squinted angrily at the man, "Do you always assume that someone stretching or yawning had been previous asleep or is your brain just failing before my great presence?", the Nekomata sat back down, tail flicking with curiosity, "Do I make you nervous, human?"

The Siamese feline had teased, staring back at the other with contempt and reaffirmance of ego, yet, it all was brief as the question itself had been a rather unexpected one.

"Before you adopted your current outlook at life, did you ever knew anyone that you personally cared for?"

Huh, so you dare pry deeper, don't you?

"Peeerhaps", Julie let out softly with a teasing purr, tilting her head in a cunning manner, "...a long time ago, to a different me.", she got up, slowly making her way to the other, passing by really closer to his leg, with a dancing tail as she did so emitting a loud purr, "Maybe if you're ever ready for story time, I might share this tale with you... If you're proven worthy of hearing it~"

With a little dash, the cat-youkai took distance from him stopping at the very entrance of the room, imponent, posed in her four paws and the tail up high, not unlike the sly female lead role from one of those noir detective movies. In fact, that was exactly the tone of voice she used, that teasing, feminine tone, dripping with mysterious tension and more.

"Right now, however, I'm afraid neither of us has the time for ancient fables", the cat watched over her shoulder, a grin on her face, "Better luck next time. Duty calls~"

And then she had taken off, only to meet him again for the ride. Turns out they had chosen the same fetch-mission group. Oh well, this could prove to be an interesting development too.

The 'golf cart', as their mode of locomotion had been called, trip had been... tight. Julie had fit herself somewhere under one of the seats, squeezing her body away from anyone's feet but also in a way that she didn't get to see the journey itself. Cats weren't very good with high speeds. If anything, not keeping herself inside a closed safe space would have been a prime way to allow her instincts to come up and make her panic out of her mind because oh my god, this is too fast and I don't feel safe and so on, so on...

So no, no panicking cat tonight! She wasn't about to give them that sort of performance just to be made fun of later. Humans were quite prone to thinking that animal reactions were hilarious... Despicable. No, it wouldn't be that easy. She still had her dignity and feline pride.

Talking about feline pride, it was getting dark. For a cat, night-time didn't mean that much, but for Julie oh well, it was a chance to show off a bit. Unlike most members of their group, she could see in the dark just fine. Thus, as soon as they had stepped inside the store, the Nekomata had rushed in front, hopping over the counter and stationing herself there proceeded to giggle at the efforts of the humans trying to find the light switch inside the darkened place. Even the blonde know-it-all couldn't see a thing, not even with the extra glassy lenses of his. It had been quite entertaining, to be honest, and the cat-youkai had to contain her temptation to give them wrong directions to make the whole thing even more confusing.

In a different situation, she probably would have done it despite the consequences, but the banishing globe still had her a little spooked. At least a bunch of blind humans trying to find their way in the store was enough to get her mind out of it nice and quick~

"Does anyone know how this contraption operates?"

Hey, look who it was! The prying human male!

Leaping from counter to counter until the one where the man was, Julie approached him, at first, ready to make fun of whatever item it is he had been inspecting, but then the sight of the object left her just as curious. The Siamese approached the machine, slowly. She smelled it, rubbed her muzzle on it and then stopped a moment to stare at the object, tilting her head slightly:

"It looks like a more compact typographer??", the Nekomata let out in both confusion and surprise, giving the apparatus a tap with one of her front paws, "I've read about it before, apparently you can type with them, on paper. But uhhh, I'm not really seeing a spot to insert a blank page anywhere...", she continued searching, placing both her front paws on the machine and getting up on her hind paws.

Now, sort of leaning into the machine, Julie pressed a button with her paw, ears perking up in the expectation of something happening, only for the button to give her absolutely no return. Stubborn, the cat moved on to press even more buttons but once she realized nothing would ever happen her ears went down in disappointment. What's up with this place and completely pointless buttons?? Boriiiiiing!

"I think this one is broken", she concluded getting down from the machine and back on her four paws, "I wonder if they're all broken..."

Wanting to explore a bit, Julie went on to hop on the counters and look around them. Whether mister curious over there tagged along on the front of the store exploring with her or not, wasn't really her problem. This old-fashioned cat was quite curious about the kind of items one could find in a store in the future.

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , @SpookyHauntedStore​
juliedivider_by_necessity4fun_dd8v1wq-fullview.png

Last edited:
tumblr_o74gk8IhCJ1tk93nqo1_500.png

Orbeck of Vinheim

Orbeck simply observed and took mental notes as dipper explained the whole category system for phantoms with the lowest category phantoms being those who have childlike wonder and the highest being those who may as well be worse than a mob of red phantoms in inIrithyll of the Boreal Valley.
As for the catch register that he was examining...

"It looks like a more compact typographer??", the Nekomata let out in both confusion and surprise, giving the apparatus a tap with one of her front paws, "I've read about it before, apparently you can type with them, on paper. But uhhh, I'm not really seeing a spot to insert a blank page anywhere...", she continued searching, placing both her front paws on the machine and getting up on her hind paws.

Now, sort of leaning into the machine, Julie pressed a button with her paw, ears perking up in the expectation of something happening, only for the button to give her absolutely no return. Stubborn, the cat moved on to press even more buttons but once she realized nothing would ever happen her ears went down in disappointment. What's up with this place and completely pointless buttons?? Boriiiiiing!

"I think this one is broken", she concluded getting down from the machine and back on her four paws, "I wonder if they're all broken..."

The help given by Julie was appreciated by this undead sorcerer. It definitely wouldn't fit the description of a typewriter. Yet with his prior observations of Cole searching through another similar contraption and the context of the location, he can hypothesize that the machine has something to with managing supplies, possibly at a large scale. As Orbeck continued to investigate the area, he encountered one, light headed, NEET (Nemu) resting on a...cup of some sort?
"Is it even worth asking? or is it a matter that is ultimately pointless ?" He said as he proceeded to treed carefully up to this contraption.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @notghostbusters

The Doom Marine

I scowled when I heard Bill’s voice. However, I didn’t see him instead met with floating doors and staircases. I see, it must be enjoying a refreshing drink of puppy souls while watching us stumble about. Well Bill, I hope you enjoy yourself cowering in fear once I revive those puppies and lead them to tear you limb from limb.

While I thought up of more ways to piss off the triangle, I looked about the environment. There were three ways I could go. Left, right, or just jump off the platform. I briefly wondered if I could hop from floating door to floating door. Something to try. However, before I could, Slugcat glanced over to me as if asking permission to split off. I grunted in a silent yes. Honestly, we should stick together to improve our survival. Perhaps I should. Try to understand what it was trying to say.

It may have killed me, but it didn’t meant it was lucid when it did. From what I’ve seen of Bill, who’d to say it couldn’t have possessed Slugcat? If so, I could chuck Slugcat and the puppies at Bill and watch them claw its eye out. Vengeance all around.

I sighed. On the other hand, if Slugcat was manipulated, it would not excuse its actions. It did so under its own free will even if misled by lies and deceit. Still, it did not deserve death. Allow its own guilt to eat away at it.

In the end, I chose to go with Slugcat. I could not in good faith allow an innocent, even if it was manipulated, to die when I could have done something. I would not allow my rage to cloud my judgement. Rage was good when aimed at monsters. Rage was excellent in terrorizing those beyond redemption. Rage was a menace when directed at innocents or those seeking redemption.

Slugcat killed me, yes, but its actions and acceptance of death proved to me it could seek redemption. That was all I could ask for in the end. Still, the rage I felt towards it boiled.

So I directed the rage at something that had proved beyond redemption. The creature that was no doubt, in my mind, the mastermind behind all of this. The creature that caused my death. The creature that mocked and belittled me with its ‘deluxe treatment’. The creature that manipulated or possessed Slugcat. Bill, there’s a reason why Hell fears me and I’m about to show you why.

Ineptitude Ineptitude thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @BillExterminationSquad

Ekkeen "Reckoner" Traksa
Actions: Staying Alert
This mission went to hell fast. Traksa internally grimaced as Poolcheck rose from the pool and tossed Plutia back. So much for sneaking around.
Traksa was very used to a flat out firefight, but common sense told her otherwise. Shooting a man who was simply doing his job-albeit in a very, ahem, unconventional manner. But still, this man didn't seem to be outwardly trying to kill the group, but he was going to try to keep people out of the pool. If worst came to worst, Traksa would simply try to knock Poolcheck out-there would be cuts and bruises, but no deaths.
Traksa was about to say that a swim was on the last thing on their minds right now, but as it would seem the others were interested in diplomacy. Traksa decided to remain quiet-too many voices at once and the guy would likely just get mad. She simply kept her arms at her sides and waited for something to happen.
Nightwisher Nightwisher

Achilles

If there was one thing Achilles loved more than stabbing Trojans, asides from training, weight lifting, and consulting Athena (who apparently, had grown rather snarky), was burning things. And burn things he did. Hephaestus explained to him some sort of device that created fire whenever one desired, at the flick of a switch. However, the other gods forbade him from releasing such a device unto the world. After all, who knows what sort of reckless fires could be unleashed from such a simple device? But with something so similar in his hands, he had to try it out. A few unsuccessful clicks followed by a frustrated grunt were all he could get before spark turned to flame. He was glad to have a lighter with him. He was sure that Hep would be proud.

With bundle of newspapers in hand, the greek hero was about to set the crinkled text alight before the bulbs flickered to life. Seeing no real reason to burn the things, since light was no longer an immediate necessity, he set his makeshift torch on fire anyways, because why the hell not? Fire was always cool, no matter the age. He was now a pioneer! An explorer of places undiscovered, or better yet, abandoned! A determined look came over Achilles as he marched to the Freezer, not entirely sure what the big icebox was until he finally flung open the door, his torch quivering from the chill.

"Μου είπαν ότι το βορρά είναι πολύ παρόμοιο με αυτό." (I've been told the north is very similar to this.) To the greek, he had never been cold in his life, he never needed to wear winter clothing, or experienced snowfall. This was new to him, but so were many other things in his journey.

"Εύχομαι να έχω παντελόνι." (I wish I brought pants.)

Tenshi Hinanawi|Looking Closer

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

As for the rest of you, it looked like for now, you were free to explore at your leisure. There was the front, the back, and the freezer,
Tenshi thought about it for a while and noticed the freezer was thankfully already being looked at, so it's either the front or the back. "If I've learnt one thing... The important things are always in the back." Tenshi says as she would trudge on over to the back. However, then she noticed a sleepy girl above her, holding onto a floating smoothie cup. What in the-
Nemu held on to a floating smoothie cup, flying with it as she slept. Perhaps someone could tug on her to pull around like a balloon.
Tenshi sighed and reached up, gently grabbing her and slooowwly taking her with her, still to the back. This girl, Tenshi did not know who she was, but she seemed to be in quite the peaceful slumber. Let's find out if it'll last, if what is found behind the back is any indication! Tenshi kept slowly creeping to the back in question with this sleepy girl led astride (while she's still asleep and afloat in the air), hoping she doesn't suddenly get ambushed by the ghosts said to roam this place.

In group: @TheGhostHouse ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )
Mentioned: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch
Interactions: Crow Crow

Orbeck of Vinheim

Orbeck stoped trying to climb the large beverage contraption apon realizing that the girl (Nemu) was floating in mid air, hugging the side of one of those overly large beverage containers. It was a certainly not any spell of sorts, yet there is something at work that is keeping her suspended. What could it ever be?

In an attempt to regain his focus on the mission, he proceeds to look through the front of the store. Not just for the presence of phantoms, but also for any items of interest that may be useful.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Birb Birb @notghostbusters

Epsilo Gamman

You sigh, and crack one of your knuckles. It makes a rather loud pop. You carefully walk, still somehow making some loud thumps with your footsteps...

You look around, and see some guy... he’s dressed rather formally... like some sort of cerulean blood would be. Or maybe even certain sea dwellers!!! You walk over to him, obviously much taller, and stare down at him for a few seconds... with that cold grizzly face... and then begin looking at... whatever HES looking at... you thought maybe, the whole... Manotaur thing... might have given everyone a bad first impression of you... maybe you could change that.

“........ whatcha lookin for..........”

You try to.... not sound like you’re going to steal his lunch money and then bash his face into a rock... some trolls have said you sound like that... it bothered you...

Interactions: Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
Group: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Veradana Veradana Shadowfall Shadowfall Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Laix_Lake Laix_Lake BoltBeam BoltBeam @GhostGangYeet​

Orbeck of Vinheim

As Orbeck was looking through the various shelves filled with containers of food (presumably). He couldn't help but notice the presence of one large towering figure (Epsilo). He continues searching for a bit before hearing the large figure enquire about what he is looking for.

“........ whatcha lookin for..........”

Orbeck continued looking through the shelves.
"becides looking for signs of the phantoms we are seeking, I'm also looking for anything of use. Anything with any sort of utility. If I am going to be without my sorceries, I will need to make do with what's available." He said

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla Birb Birb @notghostbusters

[class=wrapperDiv] background-color: #fff; color: #000; padding: 10px; size: 13px; line-height: normal; [/class] [class=innerDiv] padding: 10px; [/class] [class=bigHeader] background-color: #54ACD2; color: #fff; font-size: 20px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=header] height: 30px; background-color: #54ACD2; color: #fff; font-size: 16px; font-family: Verdana; text-align: center; width: 100%; padding-top: 4px; [/class] [class=tabWrapper] height: 34px; background-color: #54ACD2; color: #fff; font-size: 16px; font-family: Verdana; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] display: inline-block; width: 100%; padding-top: 4px; [/class] [class=avatarImage] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/587406005604712467/589276766384685056/Dezhing.jpg'); background-size: cover; margin: auto; width: 100%; height: 400px; [/class]
[div class=wrapperDiv][div class=bigHeader]CHRONOLOGY SERIES[/div]
[div class=header]DELSIN ROWE[/div]
[div class="avatarImage"][/div]LOCATION: Dusk2Dawn
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Fine
EMOTIONAL CONDITION: Shocked/Offended
COLOR: #54ACD2

[div style="font-size:9px; font-style: italic; text-align:center"]Code by QizPizza[/div]​
[div class=tabWrapper][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px;"]POST[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsPost"]
INTERACTIONS: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Dipper)
MENTIONS: @GhostBusters

Delsin made a weird face when Dipper showed them some kind of magical tome filled with information on all kinds of ghosts. This magical book might have been helpful to find out something about those dang manotaurs and multibear bear they set off. If the group was only dealing with Category Casper ghosts, they should be totally f- Wait... Delsin was taken aback a little bit when Dipper pointed out that he and Bakugan Konami were going to have to deal with Category 10 ghosts. What the actual heck was this? Why was smoke-wielding Conduit in the same boat as thatguy? They were nothing alike. Bakugou was just a stuck-up rich kid while Delsin was a superhero who defeated the oppressive DUP and showed the world that Conduits can be good. If anything, Baka-boi would be haunted by the ghosts of all the people he trampled over as an entitled rich kid.

The young Conduit raised his objections to Dipper, "Whoa, whoa, whoa there, man. Why are me and rich boy over here going to get attacked by death ghosts? This is discrimination. I mean, I get why the death ghosts might want to kill this idiot, but why me? I haven't done anything wrong. I'm at peace with all of my ancestors or whatever and I saved my whole tribe. In the meanwhile, this dude over here probably just flexes his money and bullies that one pudgy kid in the class. "
[/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsPost"][/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsPost"][/div][/div]

Dipper shrugged in response to Epsilo, "Uhh... I dunno. All I know is that they hate human teenagers. Not so sure about non-human."

Upon pressing the top of the skull, its eyes would glow a bright orange as it let out a laugh, before exclaiming, "I'D LEND YOU A HAND, BUT I DON'T SEEM TO HAVE ANY! HOOHOOHAHAHA!!"

Among the counters, Julie would find various old snacks, drinks, and foods. They were certainly a strange bunch of foods, much of them unlike what she was probably used to in her home world. Candy bars, beef jerkey, cereal, all of which was old, covered in cobwebs, and most likely would make even a cat like her sick to her stomach to eat.

Inside the freezer, Achilles and Benedict would find what he expected, that being a bunch of frozen meats and other food products. However, what he probably wasn't expecting to find, was an old man. An old man with a long, for some reason bandaged beard, wearing an old, torn up costume. Upon noticing Josh the Penguin, he turned to him, balled up his fists and started doing some... weird dance.

-xYH0_Pl_400x400.jpg

"Well call me a horn pickle on a dill rabbit, because I do say I found me another 'ne!" He exclaimed, as he began awkwardly waddling towards Josh while saliva dripped from his mouth onto his beard.

Upon making her way to the back of the store, Tenshi would find more and more foods, waters, et cetera old creepy stuff. However, possibly the most intriguing consumable she found was a giant pink cardboard shelf, with a dog's face printed at the top.

Various tapes that read "DO NOT SELL" in all caps were stretched over the display, and behind it Tenshi would find that the packets themselves were called "Smile Dip". Did Tenshi take some?

Back with Dipper and Delsin, the former would shrug and gesture to Delsin as he asked why he was being called out. "I mean... look at you, man. You wear the rebel punk clothes like the beanie and the leather stuff... and these people hate that. They don't even like shorts, dude!" Dipper exclaimed in response, and meanwhile Byakuya himself just scoffed in response to Delsin's accusations.

hWMU2tw.png

"First of all, I do not 'bully' anyone or 'flaunt my money'. I worked hard to get where I have gotten today, despite what many may think." Byakuya said, taking a step closer to Delsin. "You do not know who I am, or the struggles that I have been through to get to the position I am in today. So do not presume to do so." Raising a hand, Byakuya stuck out a finger and poked Delsin right in the chest. "And second of all, my name is Byakuya Togami. Do not forget that." He said, before lowering said hand and walking away before Delsin or anyone else decided to throw a punch again.

QizPizza QizPizza BoltBeam BoltBeam Birb Birb Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Users who are viewing this thread