Epsilo Gamman

Well... when dipper said teenager... it didn’t register that you WERE a teenager. Because in alternian sweeps, you aren’t even 10 of them!! Perhaps if you just said that, you’d be fine....? You... were sorta cramped in the car, since you were the biggest one. You felt... a little bit like a burden...

“.... huh.... on alternia... there’s just tons of ghosts... everywhere I guess... I mean cause... a lotta people die... I don’t know...”

You carefully walk, trying not to make too much noise... perhaps you should just... look around alone. Maybe you’d find that... thing the group needed... whatever it was... you forgot...

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Veradana Veradana Shadowfall Shadowfall Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Laix_Lake Laix_Lake BoltBeam BoltBeam @GhostGangYeet​

Wendy looked over the group. It looked like they had some angry dude with a cigar, cool cool. He reminded her a little bit of the rough and tough older men in her family. Hopefully they would get along just fine then. A cute asain kid who seemed to be around her age, more or less. Haha, I bet Stan said something racist when he saw him. Someone’s gotta teach that man some manners someday. The redhead thought to herself as she looked over more of the members of the group. An older woman and some guy named John that seemed to follow her around like a puppy, that was kind of cute, in a mom-son kind of way. There was also a skeleton joining them. She tried not to judge, after all Gravity Falls was home to some pretty weird characters already, but this guy seemed pretty… Well, like he’d been deader than the guy the group had just buried.

tumblr_nuox19hTc71ugps3fo2_250.png

“What, you don’t want to stay bone dry?” Wendy asked, deciding to avert her awkward, stress filled mind with a little joke. It usually worked after all. She just hoped this dude enjoyed them. Not enough people enjoyed puns. A yellow dog hurried over to a sorrowed cat, and Wendy couldn’t help but found, wishing she had some kind of way to comfort the poor animal? But...what did she say? 'Hey, sorry your friend killed the Doom Dude' just didn’t really seem to cut it. So the young lumberjack opted for staying silent on that whole situation.

The more and more she waited for the groups the divvy up, the more people she was going to have to take with her. It was strange, it didn’t seem like that much when they were all grouped together, but once it becomes your responsibility to watch over those who chose you as their leader...well, then it became a whole different playing field.

“Whoa,” Wendy murmudered to herself when Fulgore caught her attention. She didn’t want to stare, because staring was rude, but it was hard not to. Wendy’s attention was pulled away as a blonde man asked the join the group. “Yeah, sure.” She said with a shrug, though her mind was racing with a few other thoughts. Firstly: Oh more person join the group I’m leading, cool...cool. Secondly: This dude’s kind of cute too… It felt like the people who came from the other worlds were either attractive or adorable, and she loved both aspects of it. Wendy’s thoughts were interrupted once again as yet another person approached to join her group. The man didn’t show his face, but Wendy loved the look. “Heck yeah, Shade’s Man.” Wendy said, commenting on the sunglasses he was wearing.

tumblr_njxvzt4ehM1tumicto1_250.png

Rounding up everyone to make the journey to the pool wasn’t as bad as Wendy had thought it was going to be. “So, uh,” she said, turning around to walk backwards and address the crowds. “The pool is going to be closed, so we gotta make sure that we’re quiet so we don’t raise any unnecessary suspicions.” The girl called, letting her voice ring out since they weren’t even to town yet. With that, she turned her attention back to just...walking. Everyone seemed pretty content in talking to their own groups. Who was she just jump in on that? “Alright, shh shhh,” Wendy spoke up again once they got to the pool gates. “Remember. Stealth. Mission,” She looked into the eyes of each person as if this was an incredibly serious, nearly life or death situation, before merely turning around and lifting the latch on the gate to the town’s public pool.

Sleek Sleek DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Laix_Lake Laix_Lake SheepKing SheepKing SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod T The Man With No Name

Plutia

"Silence is my specialty!"
Plutia said in a hushed tone, before taking the lead. They were going to meet a mermaid, how exciting!

(@PoolParty)​

[class name=pkmn]display: inline-block;
margin: auto;
color: #FDD001;
text-shadow:
-1px -1px 0 #2766B1,
1px -1px 0 #2766B1,
-1px 1px 0 #2766B1,
1px 1px 0 #2766B1;[/class]
[div class=pkmn]Pichu!
[/div]
JDbtjIC.png

[div class=pkmn]STATUS
[/div]
Healthy.

[div class=pkmn]INVENTORY/POWERS

- None..?
[/div]
Turns out, Pichu's gut feeling was correct; he couldn't trust Slugcat to be innocent. However, when Ford cleared things up, it gave Pichu hope that maybe they, too, was just as confused as he was when he first ended up near the Mystery hack. That helped him continue to believe in the creature's innocence, even with the mentally lingering challenge to that. He was scared Ford had irrecoverably sealed them away, though. He wanted to ensure they were safe.

As the Pichu followed Wendy to the pool, he was starting to self-doubt himself; was Slugcat just tricked into killing an innocent, or was he willing to do such a thing? The fact that he went ahead and murdered did not help. He was not going to let himself see Slugcat as some bloodthirsty, bite-sized monster. Then, he arrived at the pool with the others. Hopefully to him, it would distract him from his thoughts.

When Wendy opened the door for the gang to enter, Pichu peeked inside, trying to see the whole thing for himself.

Nightwisher Nightwisher , Sleek Sleek DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Laix_Lake Laix_Lake SheepKing SheepKing SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod T The Man With No Name

• John looked over at part of the group, who were chatting with the strange creature who seemed sad.

He then looked over at Felix "Listen to what my mom said, she's hard to get along with sometimes but she doesn't take no for a answer."

She raised me as a single mother for years.

latest

Last edited:
Morgana

Morgana followed the group, but lagged behind everyone else staying far back in the group. He was still extremely upset about the whole Slugcat situation. He tried desperately to shake the feeling off him so it wouldn’t get in the way of the mission, but the feeling wouldn’t go away that quickly. He sighed as they approached the pool. He still stayed far behind the group wanting to keep his distance from everyone. He thought to himself for a bit. Maybe a stealth mission would help him cheer up, but the chances weren’t likely.

Nightwisher Nightwisher DerpyCarp DerpyCarp @PoolGang

The Doom Marine

Slugcat flinched when I reached out towards them. For a moment I thought they would bolt off, but it stayed sitting even as I held it in my hands. It could be so easy to simply crush its skull or throw it off into the abyss. I shoved those thoughts into the back of my mind. The creature was trying to communicate and I didn’t understand. I knew the struggles so until I could understand, I would withhold my sentence.

The creature seemed baffled when I placed it in my armpit and I began walking towards the shack. It slowly relaxed, becoming aware that it wasn’t going to die at the moment. The thoughts and rage from earlier wormed into my mind, begging me to kill it. Again, I pushed them back.

Once I reached the shack, I hesitated on what to do. Do I drop Slugcat so I have better mobility or keep it imprisoned to prevent any surprises from it? For some dumb reason, the thought of giving it my pistol popped up. As amusing as the image of Slugcat struggling to hold up the pistol was, it wasn’t practical. It gave the creature a better chance of injuring me, especially since I was in unknown territory and Bill was no doubt watching me.

Yet the idea didn’t relent. Reasons were given. An extra person with a gun meant more crossfire points, tactical opportunities, etc, etc. I sighed in defeat. Some ideas may seem stupid at first, but upon closer expination, they could be sound. So I set Slugcat down and dug out my pistol. I briefly walked through on how to fire it before setting it down in front of the creature.

There was an ugly hope though. The hope was that it would die in combat with my hands free of its blood. I didn’t confront or shove it away.

I ignored whatever reaction Slugcat gave making it clear I was still angry with it. However, I channeled my rage and kicked the door open into the shack, my own weapon ready and scanning the room for any threats. I silently hoped there was something for me to beat down, to focus on rage on tearing apart a hostile, and to show Bill it was dealing with a very angry man.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Ineptitude Ineptitude

Once everyone had made it up and over the fence, Dipper ushered everyone inside of the building. "Okay, so these doors are usually locked, so we'll have to be as sneaky as poss--"

Before he could even finish, Byakuya just strolled right past him and casually waltzed into the convenience store without a care in the world. Dipper slumped forward and let out a groan at this, mumbling something under his breath as he made his way inside.

The store was dark and old, and filled to the brim with cobwebs. It was generally really cold in there too, like you could feel whatever spirit that allegedly haunted this store's presence surrounding you. The darkness of the store made it hard to see, which added to the already creepy vibes the seemingly long abandoned store already gave off.

"Okay... so there should be a light switch around here somewhere..." Dipper said aloud as both he and Byakuya took to walking around and finding the fabled lightswitch. The flashlights Benedict and Josh provided only flickered for a few moments before shutting off, and no matter how many battery changes they tried, they wouldn't work. Either because Josh forgot to charge them, or something was... interfering with them.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Birb Birb QizPizza QizPizza Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Laix_Lake Laix_Lake BoltBeam BoltBeam

Achilles

Achilles, being the sensible person he was, sat down in the backseat of the golfcart instead of wildly swinging from the sides or top like a hooligan. He was a greek hero after all, he had to show that he was the standard of what it meant to be a person, even if some things didn't quite stay the same in the future. Though, even if he did say that to himself, it was difficult considering the circumstances. Murder, possession, a forest that wasn't full of nymphs and satyrs that desperately wanted to ravage or kill you, and the fact that THERE WERE NO HORSES STEERING THIS THING. Were they invisible? Perhaps they had shrunk the horses and placed them within the chariot. Did Calypso or some other magician go insane and finally create something useful for once? It was unimportant, but he definitely needed to learn how this 'golf cart' functioned later.

Achilles piled out of the cart with the others, inspecting the signs. More of these weird glyph-things. They seemed to be at least similar to the greek alphabet, phonecian in origin with the use of an alphabet in the first place. He didn't quite get the whole thing where everyone hopped over the fence instead of just cutting it down, but he followed the pack all the same. After all, maybe the spirits wouldn't like their property getting destroyed.

However, there seemed to be a certain snarky figure to just waltz right in through the front door. He snorted. Perhaps, this wouldn't be so scary after all.

"ΟΙΝΟΠΝΕΥΜΑΤΩΔΗ!" (Spirits!) He shouted into the abandoned mart. "ΕΓΓΡΑΦΕΙΤΕ ΝΑ ΦΩΤΕΙΤΕ ΤΑ ΑΓΡΙΑ ΣΑΣ!" (You forgot to light your torches!) He shrugged, and turned to Dipper.

"Spirits bad at being spirits? They forgot the lamps and candles." He murmured to him. Places of the dead usually had some sort of light. Usually. He would remedy this himself. "Looking for light, I will return with light." He stated to nobody in particular, before going off to rifle through the shelves for anything that could potentially even be lit aflame.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , @GasStationGhouls

"Oh, look at you, so forward!" Bill's voice could be heard ringing throughout the Shack, though oddly enough, the dream demon wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Instead, all Doomguy and Slugcat could see upon entering were hundreds, if not thousands of idly floating doors, each of which was connected by a weird, unsafe looking staircase. A staircase which, really, appeared to have no defined ending. It appeared that the two most apparent options were to take the left staircase or the one in front , or you could simply jump off the platform entirely.

Critic Ham Critic Ham Ineptitude Ineptitude

Tenshi Hinanawi|Illumination

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

Tenshi wandered on in with the others, fumbling around in the dark and trying to find that light switch. Any kind of button, lever, anything that could possibly turn on a light would be great - though she has no idea that the lights were being cut off by something, an interference. She remained fearless as she wandered, very sure she won't be scared of the ghosts if they do show up, but the atmosphere is something alien to her. Very few times are there any abandoned areas where she comes from in any and all senses of the word. "Huh... Funny. I get this place is abandoned and all, but at least give us 'some' lighting in here! What is this? I swear, you could expect spooky and scary to come with skeletons in worlds like this!" Tenshi quipped to herself, though shrugged it off and tried to stay in close range to the rest of the group. Not gonna split up any time soon.

In group: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , Birb Birb , QizPizza QizPizza , Shadowfall Shadowfall , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
Mentioned: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Morgana

Morgana looked up at Sans as he walked over. He shook his head at his question. “No the water isn’t the problem... The problem is Slugcat. I believed so badly that Slugcat was innocent just to be wrong. I saw Slugcat as a friend, but since Slugcat was being controlled by that triangle it leaves be wondering what Slugcat actually thought of me. Another target? I don’t know. I still care about Slugcat and I want to see them again.” It felt good for Morgana to get that off his chest, but he was still distraught with grief. Time could only tell when Morgana would finally get over this.

T The Man With No Name @PoolParty @AnyoneElseAround

Plutia

"Actually, maybe you are right."
Plutia said as she walked up to the skeleton and the person in the cat suit. "I actually was wrong about SlugCat being a killer siding with the enemy. It wasn't barring any ill motives, and I will bet it was through mind control that SlugCat would kill him."
Plutia held a hand out for Morgana to take. "We got off the wong foot earlier, and I don't like seeing anyone that's cute cry. Let's be friends, how bout it?"

( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara T The Man With No Name )​

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict was disappointed, “Josh...it seems we will have to use our...senses.” Josh nodded and they both started carefully running their hands on the walls, looking for the light switch.​

Morgana

Morgana watched as another person walked over. He listened to what she had to say feeling a little relieved that not everyone still saw Slugcat as a ruthless killer. Morgana watched as the girl held her hand out and asking the question of being friends. He froze for a bit being reluctant. Thoughts swarmed in his head. What if it happened again? What if someone else died only for his “friend” to be the guilty one. He wouldn’t know what to do if it happened again. He reluctantly held out his paw and put it in the girls hand. “O-Ok.. sure..”

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Plutia

"My name is Plutia, it's nice to meet you."
After shaking hands, she turned around and looked at the pool of water. "I will try to see what is in the pool. You want to tag along Black?" She asked Morgana. Plutia had a habit of giving others nicknames.

( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara )​

tumblr_o74gk8IhCJ1tk93nqo1_500.png

Orbeck of Vinheim
So off they went to seek out phantoms,on a odd looking form of transport no less. Apon arrival, Dipper explained to us the phantoms distain for... teenagers? Is that another term for adolescents? That just might be the case for Byakuya who seemed to have no care for the art of subtlety.

As they went inside the building, Orbeck was met with the dark. From what he was able to make out, the building was filled with shelf's full of unusual looking items.

Tenshi Hinanawi|Illumination

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

Tenshi wandered on in with the others, fumbling around in the dark and trying to find that light switch. Any kind of button, lever, anything that could possibly turn on a light would be great - though she has no idea that the lights were being cut off by something, an interference. She remained fearless as she wandered, very sure she won't be scared of the ghosts if they do show up, but the atmosphere is something alien to her. Very few times are there any abandoned areas where she comes from in any and all senses of the word. "Huh... Funny. I get this place is abandoned and all, but at least give us 'some' lighting in here! What is this? I swear, you could expect spooky and scary to come with skeletons in worlds like this!" Tenshi quipped to herself, though shrugged it off and tried to stay in close range to the rest of the group. Not gonna split up any time soon.

In group: Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , Birb Birb , QizPizza QizPizza , Shadowfall Shadowfall , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
Mentioned: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Funny enough, the idea of phantoms coming from the deceased is akin to just that, an idea. The closest thing to that in my case would be..."
He hesitates at this point. Would it really be a good idea to explain the interworkings of phantoms invading and being summoned the worlds of outher undead? Especially when dealing with phantoms at this time?

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , Birb Birb , QizPizza QizPizza , Shadowfall Shadowfall , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , BoltBeam BoltBeam
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Sergeant Johnson
Johnson was quiet during the walk to the pool, and didn't say much. Being quiet was paramount to the success of this mission, but Johnson had his weapon ready. This group was as stable as a fusion core with three rounds in it, so stealth was gonna fall through pretty quick.

He walked up to the cat, ignoring the little girl. He'd noticed the smell of tobacco on him, and recognized that maybe he needed a morale boost, and with a puff of his own cigar, handed Morgana an unlit cigar.

"Here. Don't say I did nothin' for ya."

Johnson said.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Miguel
Miguel was about to react to what was happening around him when the new guy spoke up once more before starting to head back toward the Mystery Shack. He followed the other back to the Shack, a mixture of emotions brewing up inside of him.

As they entered the Shack, they were greeted by an angry Stan and it was learned that the young girl Mabel was still crying in her room. He frowned and felt a bit uncomfortable as Stan went off to his room and slammed the door. He cringed a bit as the door slammed, feeling sorry for Mabel.

Soon, they were lead onto the elevator in groups once more but they stopped at the second floor instead of the third. The blonde Spaniard looked confused as they stopped and entered the room. His eyes widened at what lay within and he gazed around at all the artifacts that were scattered about.

Listening carefully to Ford’s words, he nodded a bit, gulping nervously as this so called “Bill” being was explained. His eyes widened once more as Ford took out a strange machine and placed it on Slugcat’s head. His attention turned to the screen and he jumped at the site of the yellow triangle himself. Miguel’s mouth almost dropped open in shock.

If he thought that was shocking, what Ford explained next was even more surprising. He watch as Ford rummaged through a drawer before pulling out a dark, sparkling, thing that, according to his explanation, had a direct connection to the so called “Dream Realm”. As Slugcat disappeared before their very eyes, Miguel let out a small gasp. Slugcat was gone. According to Ford, the small, animal-like creature hadn’t even been in control of his own body when he murdered Doomguy. This “Bill” has taken control of him. At least the small, animal-like creature wouldn’t be harmed in the so called, “Dream Realm”.

As Ford explained their next mission, he listened carefully and turned to Wendy when she spoke. Everyone was talking and deciding on which group to go with. Ghost’s seemed pretty scary but how scary could a mer-person be? Plus, it seemed to him like many of the others from the group he had been with were heading for the pool so he decided that that would be the best option for him.

Giving a concerned look at Felix, he went to join Wendy and her group. He then followed the group he had chosen, noticing that Morgana was lagging behind. He felt bad for him, seeing as he and Slugcat seemed to have bonded with one another. He walked next to him and gave him a sympathetic pat on the shoulder.

“Hey. You’ll be ok in the end. Things may seem hard now but hang in there.” he spoke softly.

As they approached the pool, he looked around at the group and nodded at Wendy, trying to be as quiet as possible.

Sleek Sleek DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Laix_Lake Laix_Lake SheepKing SheepKing SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod T The Man With No Name Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Nightwisher Nightwisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @poolgang

Last edited:
  • [div style="background:url(http://www.burntx.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/dystopia1.jpeg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border-right:3px solid #799CAF;border-left:3px solid #799CAF;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]

~Felix Combeferre Auclair~
    Inventory:
    Power: N/A
    Mood: Relieved
    Condition: Broken left arm, three broken ribs on the right side, and a head injury.
    Color: #799caf
    The Messorem caught the worried glance from Miguel and nodded his head in the other blonde's direction. It was a bit of an invitation to walk with him if the blonde so wished, but also just a nod to say that was alright, despite what it may look like, and despite how he felt. The Reaper's blue eyes turn back on Sarah as she spoke. "Sarah," he greeted. She had tried to talk to him before too, he recalled. Back before, when they were interrupted by the walking eyeball thing. At the mention of his wounds he quirked an eyebrow. "That sounds like an order." He said, turning to face her, standing up a bit taller, though he winced and leaned against the ax once more.

In response to Felix's wince, the ax blade glowed a gentle, crystal blue glow and he rolled his eyes. "Alright fine." He seemed like he was talking to the blade, and well, he was...more or less. "You can look me over. But I already know what's wrong." He stated simply. "So unless you have something for broken bones, the most we can do is brace the arm." Though they were probably fully capable of doing so.
    [/div][/div]
[div style="background:url(http://www.burntx.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/dystopia1.jpeg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][/div]

• [div style="background:url(http://www.burntx.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/dystopia1.jpeg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border-right:3px solid #799CAF;border-left:3px solid #799CAF;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]

~Felix Combeferre Auclair~
    Inventory: Power: N/A
    Mood: Relieved
    Condition: Broken left arm, three broken ribs on the right side, and a head injury.
    Color: #799caf
    The Messorem caught the worried glance from Miguel and nodded his head in the other blonde's direction. It was a bit of an invitation to walk with him if the blonde so wished, but also just a nod to say that was alright, despite what it may look like, and despite how he felt. The Reaper's blue eyes turn back on Sarah as she spoke. "Sarah," he greeted. She had tried to talk to him before too, he recalled. Back before, when they were interrupted by the walking eyeball thing. At the mention of his wounds he quirked an eyebrow. "That sounds like an order." He said, turning to face her, standing up a bit taller, though he winced and leaned against the ax once more.

In response to Felix's wince, the ax blade glowed a gentle, crystal blue glow and he rolled his eyes. "Alright fine." He seemed like he was talking to the blade, and well, he was...more or less. "You can look me over. But I already know what's wrong." He stated simply. "So unless you have something for broken bones, the most we can do is brace the arm." Though they were probably fully capable of doing so.
    [/div][/div]
[div style="background:url(http://www.burntx.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/dystopia1.jpeg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][/div]

Sarah looked over toward Felix, a serious look on her face, equivalent to when she talks to Kyle Reese or John. "Don't question me, soldier."

The woman nodded "John, help me look for the wood and bandage."

Sarah hadn't had time to form a relationship with a younger man, considering John was her only son. But having someone to watch over again and care for, allowed her to feel younger again. Like the weight of the world had faded from her body. Temporary the weight of the world fell from her shoulders and for once, Judgement Day wasn't going to crush her and John to pieces.

Perhaps, in time this man would win their way into the Connor family.

John smiled a bit, seeing Sarah's eyes lighten up like they haven't in years.

Nightwisher Nightwisher

Sleek Sleek DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Laix_Lake Laix_Lake SheepKing SheepKing SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod T The Man With No Name Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Nightwisher Nightwisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred

Last edited:
Fulgore follows Wendy's command, moving as stealthily as possible. Some sparks erupt from his side, spraying the small yellow Pokemon, Pichu.

"Cloaking unit offline. I'm sorry."

Fulgore's voice is a much quieter volume than normal. and the glow of his eyes have been turned down.

Sleek Sleek Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Laix_Lake Laix_Lake SheepKing SheepKing SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod T The Man With No Name darkred darkred marc122 marc122
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Nightwisher Nightwisher
View attachment 590999
Morgana

Morgana followed the group, but lagged behind everyone else staying far back in the group. He was still extremely upset about the whole Slugcat situation. He tried desperately to shake the feeling off him so it wouldn’t get in the way of the mission, but the feeling wouldn’t go away that quickly. He sighed as they approached the pool. He still stayed far behind the group wanting to keep his distance from everyone. He thought to himself for a bit. Maybe a stealth mission would help him cheer up, but the chances weren’t likely.

Nightwisher Nightwisher DerpyCarp DerpyCarp @PoolGang

Luna decided to flap her wings to fly upwards a bit.

"Ah, my wings still work. I think we might be able to work with this. At the night with all its shadows, my silhouette is easy to mistake for a beast of the skies. Who wishes for a lift?"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Sleek Sleek Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Laix_Lake Laix_Lake SheepKing SheepKing SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod T The Man With No Name darkred darkred marc122 marc122 [/FONT] Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Nightwisher Nightwisher @PoolGang

Source: From the awesome DTalvi on YouTube; please go check them out!

Zacian

At the shack, just before Slugcat's banishment

The projection showing the yellow triangle flickers and fades, and with its disappearance the tiny white creature's guilt is proven. But in my heart, I find no pride, nor do I find any happiness. This little creature is innocent after all. Perhaps its body was the vessel used to carry out the murder, but that is where its hand in the killing had ended.

"This one called Cipher..." I growl, the name dripping from my lips like venom. "You proclaim he took this poor creature, stripped it of its free will with honeyed words, and killed an innocent man while it was under his control?" Malice coats every word I speak, and my rage only grows with every passing moment. "This foul being, this child of Chaos and Evil, this fool who believes he is the Grandfather of All? This... this..."

"PLAGUE UPON THE WORLD?!"

I swipe my paw, and, blinded by my fury, violently scatter a collection of books like panicked locusts.

"Cursed is he who believes himself above mortals, for he toys with them like puppets!"

Storming like a tempest, I scoff and leave, paying no mind to what would come of the innocent creature now. Now, it is known there is a menace far beyond any murderer, watching us from a throne of deceit...

Please, little one. Be safe. I vow to bring this 'Cipher' to a swift death.

Later, at the store

With my heart still troubled by the news of 'Bill Cipher,' that damned demon, I had decided another adventure was needed in order to bring my mind to peace once again. Many had decided to go to the place called the 'Pool-' many more than the ones who wished to venture to the 'Store,' surely. Too large to fit into the Mudsdale-less cart, I galloped alongside it until we came to a halt by an unkempt, perhaps even long forgotten building. The human filled with arrogance was the first one to enter through its doors of glass after we had all gathered round, a poor decision warned against by the signs outside that cry out danger. Sighing, I follow the others inside, where the only creature who wishes to greet us is darkness and cold air.

"The spirits you speak of- they are not Ghost-type Pokemon?" I ask the little one with the hat upon his head. My vigilant eyes creep along the walls as I await his answer, searching for this 'light switch.'

--

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Dipper)

Mentions:
Ineptitude Ineptitude (Slugcat)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Byakuya)
@StoreSquad​

Users who are viewing this thread