Morgana

Morgana heard someone point an accusation at him. He wasn’t really too surprised. He did fit all of the criteria of the killer, but he would never kill someone over something as trivial as being called a cat. “What! I would never kill someone for calling me a cat! Besides the guy never called me a cat! He never talked at all!” Morgana looked at Slugcat as more accusations were made towards it. He patted Slugcat on the head determined to keep it safe. “Don’t worry I’ll do everything I can to keep you from getting voted out.” Morgana looked around the room seeing some people vote for the blue haired girl. He didn’t want to vote yet. He didn’t want another innocent person to die, but he had no choice. He pointed towards the blue haired girl accusing her. It felt wrong to him though.

Vote: Tenshi

Ineptitude Ineptitude Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:

• View attachment 583678

6_WvBGeue4gysSM1trwdoSp1BLjiBJCVrLt3q3rUcPKWohEoiyYpgTBAlxLstWpUvIpXaEZZE-T6eK4NFPYdcNuRpaduSeg9qoZx1BvC-JeYUUb4h4QM86Iiz-w7VQwieN12C4eg
    1560028251958-png.586316

The woman bent down at the shallow, unmarked grave and closed her eyes for a silent prayer. "Goodbye, Doomguy. Hope you find your peace."

She looked over at John who did the same and got up, wanting to put a red ribbon near Doomguy's unmarked grave.

They were soon back at the site with the others.

Sarah frowned as she looked over at Tenshi and Slugcat, closing her eyes for a second

She had to vote here, either kill an innocent unintentionally or take down a traitor.

There was too little evidence and she hardly knew anyone here.

She closed her eyes and nodded "I'm voting Slugcat."

[tab=Inventory/Status]
    View attachment 586343
    Sarah Connor is Quiet
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inventory:
    Ammo
    Cigarettes
    Lighter
    John and Sarah Connor pic
    Fake IDS
    Fake papers
    Stolen Meds
    Stolen clothing

Weapons:

A
    C
    E
    G
    M
    R
    T
[tab=Sarah Connor]
[/tab]

[/TABS]

Votes:
Sarah Connor: Slugcat
John Connor: Slugcat

Last edited:
Morgana

Morgana listened to what Sans said. He agreed with him. What is happening is injustice. There isn’t enough proof to blame anybody, but somebody is going to get the blame pinned on them wether they liked it or not. Morgana decided to forgive sans for all the terrible puns. He seemed somewhat sorry at least. He took him up on his offer and followed Sans to the stump he sat at. Is there anything you wanted to talk about in general?”

T The Man With No Name

Morgana

Morgana held out his paw for a “hand”shake. “Nice to meet you Sans. My names Morgana.” Morgana nodded his head at sans question. “Yeah I’m a member of the Phantom Thieves. A group that steals the distorted desires from crooked adults.” Morgana paused for a second before realizing what Sans just said. “W-Wait excuse me, a what...?”
T The Man With No Name

Sergeant Johnson
Johnson took a step back, nodding to Prompto. He shook his head, then put the cigar back in his mouth.

"You're right, he wasn't worth the time and effort. Idiot's probably just gonna get his ass killed."

With that said, Johnson turned to the main group, though he stayed alert. He knew that people like that kid might try a cheap shot, and Johnson's had to discipline his fair share of cocky marines who think that just because they have a shiny insignia and a uniform, that they're suddenly above everyone. Seems being some hotshot kid, even in a fucked up game like that, wasn't any different. Johnson hadn't heard the information about slugcat.

For some reason the talking dog actually made him feel a twinge of regret for trying to knock some sense into the asshat, that combined with the talking dog with a Sword trying to rally everyone away from the voting, and that Cole guy looking at Johnson with what he thought was trust, Johnson felt like he had a few people that had more than a fair bit of sense. He still wasn't voting though. He had a feeling if he decided to, it wouldn't be long before he was out for blood. Hell, he still was fresh from covenant torture and the dead. Sometimes he felt a tremor or two get though his will, before he could get ahold of himself. That wasn't anything for a marine. He'd fought alien scumbags and walking nightmares before, so he'd fight this just the same as the rest.

"I'm gonna walk around, make sure we don't have any runners, and make sure we don't start a bloodbath."

He said to Prompto, which was also still within earshot of Byakuya and Isabelle.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore SheepKing SheepKing CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Morgana

Morgana watched as Sans went behind the tree. He heard the sound of clothes being taken off and it made him start to sweat nervously. He was just about to run away, but sans came back out in his super hero costume just in time. He was thinking about telling Sans how it was obviously him, but he decided to let him have his fun.“Yeah I suppose we do have something in common. Maybe you should stick with our group.”

T The Man With No Name DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Crow Crow Ineptitude Ineptitude

Miguel

As accusations flew through the air, Miguel was at a loss of what to do. He had wanted to go with the group going to bury the one who was murderd but it seemed that they had already taken care of that. Miguel's opinion was very different from that of the new comer who seemed to think that abstaining a vote was a foolish action. As the new comer continued his harsh words and insults, he couldn't help but send a glare in his direction. Before he could say anything in response, the sergeant that he hadn't even met yet came in and punched the kid in the face. Miguel took a step back before looking around at the group nervously, listening to the conversation around him. He nodded in agreement with Prompto and Isabelle, also believing that arguing and resorting to violence would get them no where. It seemed that a few of them were accusing either this Tenshi or Slugcat at this point and, although their explanation for why did make sense, what evidence did they have? As Kanna and Prompto seemed to be deciding go back to the shack, he contemplated following them until Promto decided to stay after all. The blonde looked over at Prompto who seemed to be at loss of what do as well. His attention soon turned to what appeared to be a siamese cat who seemed to find them all to be imbeciles and just wanted to go back and take a nap. Miguel rolled his eyes at the feline, this was most likely typical feline behavior though he had wanted to imagine a talking cat to be a bit more friendly. Shaking his head around, he tried to process everything and just ended up turning back to Felix to answer his previous question.

"I wouldn't say I'm "ok" per say, but definitely shaken and confused by all this..." he replied, looking over at the injured blonde.

"While your words do ring true to some extent about this "Slugcat" being a suspect but what evidence do you have beside what he looks like?" he asked.

To him, Slugcat, didn't show any violent tendency thus far but, as the blue, canine-like, creature had said, just because a being looks cute and innocent doesn't mean thats the case. Despite the new comers speech about how foolish not voting would be, he decided not to accuse anyone or vote until they had further evidence as well.

"As some others have previously suggested, why don't we start questioning those that have the most so called "votes"? Or everyone for that matter..." he added, trailing off a bit as he looked around at the group once more.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Ineptitude Ineptitude SheepKing SheepKing Sleek Sleek thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara T The Man With No Name marc122 marc122 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch thefinalgirl thefinalgirl DapperDogman DapperDogman @everyonewhodidn'tgobacktotheshack

Zacian

With one last kind smile to Sir Shadman, I turn to the one called Miguel. "All of the evidence we require is in what has already been collected. Many here hold firm to the claim that the blue-haired girl was the true murderer, yet there is one glaring problem with such an accusation. She possesses a body like a human's, and therefore would have left human markings where she had grasped the twig," I explain calmly, referring to what the humans would call 'fingerprints.' "Indeed, as that dark Purrloin had said, there would be no time to wipe these markings clean, nor does she carry or wear gauntlets over her hands in order to prevent a mark from ever appearing. Therefore, the killer could not have been her."

--

Interactions:

Chungchangching Chungchangching (Shadman)
Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock (Miguel)
@everyoneelsestillattrials

Mentions:
BoltBeam BoltBeam (Tenshi)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Morgana)​

• [div style="background:url(http://www.burntx.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/dystopia1.jpeg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border-right:3px solid #799CAF;border-left:3px solid #799CAF;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]

~Felix Combeferre Auclair~
    Inventory:
    Power: N/A
    Mood: Relieved
    Condition: Broken left arm, three broken ribs on the right side, and a head injury.
    Color: #799caf
    Felix looked around as more people were deciding to abstain or vote for Tenshi. He closed his eyes trying to find the best argument. He'd run through the evidence... But how to convince them? Abstaining was just as bad as voting for the wrong person, after all. "For all of you who are abstaining," Felix finally spoke again. "Understand that your lack of vote is the exact same thing as voting for the wrong culprit. Actually. No. Your lack of stance, your inability to make a decision to find the killer of an ally, is the same as siding with that killer. You abstention to the issue at hand will not only make you beings of suspect for future tragedy in my eyes, but in the eyes of any logical, intelligent being in this group. Vote. Help us find the entity that killed Doomguy." The blonde Messorem pointed to Slugcat. "Help us put this creature on trial. If you refuse, more than being a future suspect, you have sided with the enemy in your fear and have left an ally without the voice he needed for justice of his own death."

He turned toward everyone else who was voting for Tenshi. "Don't vote for the girl. There is no logical explanation that points to her as the killer. She would not have been agile enough to take Doomguy by surprise. Those of you who fought the gnomes, you saw her fight. She's a good fighter yes, but just like most of you, she does not rely on her agility and stealth in a fight. More than that, the stick itself proves that we are looking for something that is none human in nature. She is a human-esque entity." Felix stated. Every breath was torture but he knew that he was right. He knew that the evidence pointed in one direction, and one direction only. "It is not just Slugcat's appearance that makes him the enemy. But the fact that his skill set, due to that appearance, does. Slugcat is the only one that fits with all of the information. It is small enough, agile enough, fast enough. Tenshi is not the murderer. At least not for this particular case. The only vote that makes any sense with the evidence that we have been given is Slugcat. Use logic, look at every single aspect of this murder. Don't let looks fool you. Slugcat is the traitor."

Vote: (Still) Slugcat

[/div][/div]

Sighing softly, the ant nods "Very well. The creature is very light, and would not leave tracks, it also possesses no fingerprints, nor a distinct odour I can detect..." the arthropod examines the creature for a moment, compound eyes soaking in the seemingly helpless being "We are at an impasse with the votes. I shall concede my vote, if the group's best guess is Slugcat, I won't object. But I take no pleasure in this."

Clasping his hands together and kneeling slightly, Kay murmurs under his breath "May you return to Jiyva's warm embrace, slimy one. May your soul be spared Logunu's gaze. May Zin forgive you for your transgressions."

Vote: Slugcat

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Nightwisher Nightwisher @KangrooCourt​

[tab=Sarah Connor]
[/tab]

[/TABS]

Morgana

Morgana wasn’t sure what to believe anymore. More and more people pointed the finger at Slugcat. At this rate Slugcat would be found guilty. Morgana stood his ground and wouldn’t change his vote, but he felt guilty accusing someone without definite evidence. He sighed and picked up Slugcat looking it in the eyes. Morgana couldn’t imagine Slugcat killing someone. He still believed in Slugcat. As he looked at Slugcat he could feel a few tears start to form, so he quickly wiped them away not wanting to show any weakness in front of Slugcat. “Don’t worry. I’ll believe in you no matter what.”

Ineptitude Ineptitude

"Is everything alright? Do you need some help?"

• 590185 Initially taken aback about Valentine look at him at the eyes (O-okay,that's a first),Prompto sighed before responding.

“I-I'm okay.......at least,I think I might be....”

Trying to explain how he was feeling now to the nurse probably would not help now,especially after listening to the speech Felix had made for those who choose to abstain their vote and those who voted for Tenshi (How is it even possible for her to even do it anyway!?). What the axe-wielding blonde said was no-doubt true,but does it truly guarantee that people will really be convinced to vote for Slugcat? Sure,there may be,but there will also be those who would feel more inclined to defend Slugcat....and also those who would find themselves on the fence,even more concerned about what would've happened next should they choose either sides. The gunslinger sighed once again,before looking at Valentine,trying to hide his distressed look to no avail. Not that what he has to say is going to help however.

“Actually......yeah.....I'm definitely not feeling alright. What with all the "vote who's the killer"-thing going on now and.....how bad everyone's cooperation would've gotten after it ends.”

Miguel
Miguel listened to Felix and the large, but wolf's words which gave him a new found prospective of not voting as well as more evidence that Tenshi didn't do it. He certainly wanted to bring this killer to justice and he would want Doomguy to know that he helped bring his killer to justice. Although he wished they could interview everyone and gather further evidence first, he decided that he best cast a vote if he wanted to help in the investigation.

"Alright. Although I'm not one hundred percent sure who the killer maybe...." he trailed off, taking a deep breath before speaking.

"My vote goes to Slugcat." he said, cringing a bit at his own words. What if he was wrong? How could he live with himself knowing that he put an innocent being on trial? What if Slugcat was the killer? Questions filled his mind as he stood there uncomfortably, gulping nervously as he continued to listen and wait for the groups next course of action.

VOTE: Slugcat

Nightwisher Nightwisher Ineptitude Ineptitude SheepKing SheepKing Sleek Sleek thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara T The Man With No Name marc122 marc122 CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Crow Crow Thepotatogod Thepotatogod BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch thefinalgirl thefinalgirl DapperDogman DapperDogman @everyonewhodidn'tgobacktotheshack

[class=wrapperDiv] background-color: #fff; color: #000; padding: 10px; size: 13px; line-height: normal; [/class] [class=innerDiv] padding: 10px; [/class] [class=bigHeader] background-color: #54ACD2; color: #fff; font-size: 20px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=header] height: 30px; background-color: #54ACD2; color: #fff; font-size: 16px; font-family: Verdana; text-align: center; width: 100%; padding-top: 4px; [/class] [class=tabWrapper] height: 34px; background-color: #54ACD2; color: #fff; font-size: 16px; font-family: Verdana; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] display: inline-block; width: 100%; padding-top: 4px; [/class] [class=avatarImage] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/587406005604712467/589276766384685056/Dezhing.jpg'); background-size: cover; margin: auto; width: 100%; height: 400px; [/class]
[div class=wrapperDiv][div class=bigHeader]CHRONOLOGY SERIES[/div]
[div class=header]DELSIN ROWE[/div]
[div class="avatarImage"][/div]LOCATION: In the Forest
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Fine
EMOTIONAL CONDITION: Pretty much just done/Agitated
COLOR: #54ACD2

[div style="font-size:9px; font-style: italic; text-align:center"]Code by QizPizza[/div]​
[div class=tabWrapper][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px;"]POST[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsPost"]
INTERACTIONS: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM)
MENTIONS:

Delsin just didn't care enough about this. These people were going crazy over the death of one person because Bakugan Toga decided to throw the idea that there was a traitor out amongst the whole group. That a seriously good way to make the group tear itself apart once they try to oust an innocent person. It's gonna turn into a witch hunt. As much as Delsin hated to say it, this was something that should've been left to the police, who are actually train to this kind of crap. There's a difference between being anti-authoritarian and anarchy, and the results of anarchy and mob mentality were going to show way too soon. The Conduit wasn't going to have the blood of anyone on his hands, especially not innocent blood, but not participating in the vote wasn't exactly a good way to sound like a team player. Ever the jokester, Delsin cast his vote with a smile, "I vote for myself as the murderer."

Who was actually going to take him seriously? All they are going to think is that he is a joker and maybe hate himself, but at least he's going to be rejected with a laugh. These people need to chill the heck down. Lynching random people and being super suspicious is only going to help the murderer out.

Delsin's Vote: Delsin
[/div]
[/div]

The Doom Marine

The triangle simply lifted a hand stopping the glass mid-flight. It appeared annoyed with my attempt at injuring its eye. I cursed. Another fraction of a second and those puppies would have gotten their vengeance.

“Y’know Spaceman, I was trying to be nice! Do-”

I didn’t catch the rest of what he said since I attempted to shake my head at how stupid that sounded. Trying to get me to drink the souls of puppies was not nice. That was demonic. In fact, not even the demons of Hell would do something like that unless it was practical. They were more likely to transform the puppy into a Hellhound. It took me a moment to process what I just thought which infuriated me. I gave Hell something that resembled a compliment of all things. First time I’ve done that. Gez, what’s next, demons suddenly saving the day with the power of friendship?

Impossible scenarios aside, I did catch the creature’s name.

"Oh, where are my manners? The name's Bill! Please, have a seat!"

Before I knew what happened, I was forced into a chair of the same make as Bill’s. I growled in threat again. The creature began prattling on about how it knew me. I didn’t listen, instead opting to pour in all of my might to resist whatever force was keeping me restrained into the chair. Slowly, steadily, I cracked that force to move one finger.

OOC: Imagine the fingerless gloves as Doomguy's gloves

Didn’t matter if there were three of them, they could all fuck off in a flying threesome.

[class name=pkmn]display: inline-block;
margin: auto;
color: #FDD001;
text-shadow:
-1px -1px 0 #2766B1,
1px -1px 0 #2766B1,
-1px 1px 0 #2766B1,
1px 1px 0 #2766B1;[/class]
[div class=pkmn]Pichu!
[/div]

JDbtjIC.png

[div class=pkmn]STATUS

Pichu wishes it would stop.

[div class=pkmn]INVENTORY/POWERS

- None..?
[/div][/div]
Pichu looked Isabelle in the eye. His tail was down, so was his ears, and he was already looking broken. He did not want to see even the guys he thought were bad working themselves up in such a bad way. He also thought it was unfair to rat out Slugcat like that, especially as he had cared for them. However, he had a faint gut feeling that maybe they were right. Maybe they were right that the creature whose wellbeing he wanted to ensure was secretly a monster.

Yet, he did not want to believe it. Nor did he want to believe that he, too, is a culprit. So, he asked Isabelle...

[div class=pkmn]”Pichu Pichu..? (You think I’m bad..?)”[/div]

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore SheepKing SheepKing CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Birb Birb

Epsilo Gamman

You mumble some sort of alternian profanity... you suppose everyone had to vote...

“... so.... guess... I’ll vote for uh.. s... slug cat....? Not... that I care too much to be honest... but... what do you have in mind for the guilty....?”

You look down at Byakuya... what... was the human punishment for murder...?

[Vote: Slug cat]

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sleek Sleek

Fulgore stomps back over to the group. Clearly getting fed up with all the waiting. Maybe it was the oversized Crystal he's been carrying, maybe it's all the noise.

"Have you decided who you are going to kill yet? I would like to move on with... Anything. Ultratech won't wait up."

Some more sparks erupt from Fulgore's Neck.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow Ineptitude Ineptitude thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @Allyoupeople

Tenshi Hinanawi|What Would I Gain?

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

Tenshi grew more and more panicked as votes rose up on her - this did 'not' bode well at all. What is with these people?! There were no fingerprints on that thing - how could that be drawn to her, someone who would normally leave fingerprints? She sighed, and just thought something aloud. "...What would I have gained from killing that man? He saved many lives in there - direct or not, and if I'm honest, without him, we would not have made it out of there. Why would I want to kill someone who did that for us in the forest group after he did something like 'that'?" She said, sounding angry. "And furthermore, what would any of us gain out of his passing? Why the heck would 'anyone' do this?" She added, taking her hat off and holding it closely as what appeared to be tears rolled down her face. Those are stressed, fearful tears as the pressure of people pinning the blame on her has only risen these past few minutes. To say she's scared would probably be an understatement.

Vote: (Still) Slugcat

In group: Nope
Mentioned: @prettymuchanyone

Last edited:

Isabelle
Unfortunately Isabelle could not understand or comprehend the little Pokemon's words to her. The best she could do was comfort him during this stressful situation. holding his tiny yellow hand in her fluffy paw. this was a bit of a hard task to accomplish because of the gnome and clapboard still in her arms, but somehow Isabelle managed to free a hand. Maybe someone could hold onto Mr. Gnome while she did her work. She'd appreciate a whole bunch.

"Everything is going to be alright. We are going to figure who the traitor is together, right buddy?"

But even Isabelle was having her own second thoughts. Were the people who are currently set up as the traitor truly guilty? Isabelle hadn't spoken to the blue haired girl once and as for the slug creature, she only truly acknowledged him once this entire time. The secretary had absolutely no basis for their personalities, interests, goals, or anything else. Voting between the two of them would basically be summed up as flipping a coin and leaving it up to fate's will. Unless....

She remembered ideas of the killer's height and size being thrown around. if one were to slay the man in the way that they did, they'd most likely have to be quick, agile, small, or all of those combined. Looking at the blue haired girl, she wasn't remarkably small but the slug did fit that description to a T. She didn't want to admit it but Isabelle was starting to suspect the white little glob of a creature. Next, scent. The stick didn't appear to have any remarkable scents on it that would lead them to a definite clue. Maybe one of the suspects also didn't smell. It was a stretch but any evidence could be of help in this stand still of a vote. Using her wittle cute doggy nose, Isabelle tried to get a whiff of both Tenshi's and Slugcat's scents. Moving on, she wrote down any conclusions that she could make onto her clipboard. For now she would go with her gut and conclude that the slug was the most reasonable suspect of the group.

"I will vote for Mr. Slug"

VOTE: SLUGCAT

1. Death by wound in the neck area of the body.​
  2. Eyes are not dilated, poisoning is unlikely​
  3. The murder weapon appears to be an average stick​
  4. There aren’t any finger prints, maybe gloves?​
  5. The Killing Game is apart of singular universe, had to do with teddy bear and school children. Unlikely to be the same situation for us​
  6. culprit is possibly small and quick​
  7. Maybe the person just doesn't have a scent themselves? not concrete evidence but might lead to something​

Current vote so far: slugcat

vote data: will be collected at the end

Soap MacTavish
The situation is not getting better, isn't it? There are many people here that are taking reconsiderations and voted when they think they are or not convinced with the clues given. I don't like that. That Slugcat is in boiling water right now and there seems to be no way to get it out. It looks harmless, but peole say that looks can be deceiving. If the majority is right about it, then what can it do? I don't give a damn anymore about this voting bullshit, so I'll just cast vote so we can just move on. This is pissing me right off.

"I'll agree with the majority..." I say, casting my vote for Slugcat. Sorry little buddy, but know this; "Those who judge will never understand, and those who understand will never judge."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Users who are viewing this thread