Kanna Kamui

At the moment Luna opened Kanna's mouth, the dragon girl had already swallowed Slugcat. KANNA. SWALLOWED. SLUGCAT. Is there any way now to save her?

Ineptitude Ineptitude SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow
View attachment 587612 ....Uh oh

“.....Did you actually swallowed the little fella?”

The gunslinger was at lost for words now. He just saw Kanna literally just.....devoured a poor little guy,right in front of anyone present to see it.

Topless Topless Crow Crow Ineptitude Ineptitude Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock
Miguel
Miguel looked alarmed as Kanna spit the spider out and proceeded to put one of the beings around him into her mouth. He didn’t exactly know how to respond and even though the dark-colored equine, as well as some others, seemed to be getting the being out of Kanna’s mouth. It appeared to him though that the being had already been swallowed?!

“Kanna! That’s not ok, Kanna!” he managed to shout out in alarm and bewilderment.
View attachment 587605
"To be honest, it's better if you just look away."

Valentine was undressing herself as she noticed two figures at the distance. She was about to throw needles at them as they went inside the shack. The woman was intrigued as she hastened to put on her clothes and forgot about her robe, as she dashed right through the crowd and ended up in some kind of room. It had a large triangle with some symbols. She heard about some things and a specific piece of vital info, 'a portal'.

As she listened to the man who gave info about where they are, she heard a scream.
"SPIT HER OUT! SPIT HER OUT!" Valentine was confused, did somebody eat another person? She runs over and sees a talking horse as she tries to get her out. The nurse does the Heimlich maneuver, the little girl spits out some kind of thing. "What the hell just happened?!"

Topless Topless Ineptitude Ineptitude Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow

"Oh no, it's already in her stomach. We have to get her out! Slugcat! Are you still there?"

Fortunately, the saviour came in the form of the now lingerie-donning Valentine.

"Are you alright?" Luna looks at Slugcat with a concerned look, then at the one she attached herself to with a smile. "Thank you for saving my friend, Miss. I am most grateful. If it weren't for you, she'd be in someone else's digestion."

Cue the rapping dog.

Topless Topless Ineptitude Ineptitude Crow Crow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

"Time to dispose some bodies..."

Valentine was disgusted, did the girl literally just swallow that creature whole? Was her mouth stretchable? The woman thought of something as the creature hopped on to her arms. It was even cuddling and purring which made Valentine look at it and pet it. She proceeded to grab something as she notices that it was soft. All of her chocolate bars were melted as she saw that it spilled onto a dead body and covered it in a thick layer of chocolate.. The woman smirked as she thought of something devious to do.

She puts the cat down on the floor as the talking horse goes up to her and thanks her. "It's only my duty as a nurse. And I believe, I have a treat to feed the kid to keep her from eating other people." She grabbed the body bag and poured a serum onto it, it was an experimental one that should flash-freeze any liquid in an instant. She saw the body bag overflow with cold air as she drags it out. "Hey kid, would you like some chocolate? It's still hard and it's chewy." She waited to see what the kid will do, will she eat it or will she not eat it?

Ineptitude Ineptitude Topless Topless Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 marc122 marc122 Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock

Kanna Kamui

Kanna was presented something from the nurse. Chocolate she says, and that got Kanna excited. When she looked at the said chocolate, the first thing she does is getting a piece of it. When she got the piece however, Kanna notices something different. There is something pale underneath all that chocolate. "W-What is this?" She asked before breaking apart the chocolate to reveal...a dead body.

425012B5E97322C1468615DF8BD8C46158A8B3DC

Kanna was shocked and horrified at the sight. Why would the nurse do that? What was thought to be a big treat turns out to be a large rotting meat.

Ineptitude Ineptitude SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow thefinalgirl thefinalgirl marc122 marc122

[class name=pkmn]color: #FDD001;
text-shadow:
-1px -1px 0 #2766B1,
1px -1px 0 #2766B1,
-1px 1px 0 #2766B1,
1px 1px 0 #2766B1;[/class]
[class name=pkmn2]display: inline-block;
color: #FDD001;
text-shadow:
-1px -1px 0 #2766B1,
1px -1px 0 #2766B1,
-1px 1px 0 #2766B1,
1px 1px 0 #2766B1;[/class]
[div class=pkmn2]Pichu!
[/div]
JDbtjIC.png

[div class=pkmn2]STATUS

Healthy.

[div class=pkmn2]INVENTORY/POWERS

- N/A
[/div][/div]
Pichu was particularly worried by how affected Slugcat could've been. He had never seen someone eat a creature in one whole bite, let alone swallowing a living one that was perfectly healthy. Still shaken by the whole incident, he came up to the creature, who had narrowly avoided the Grim Reaper's doorstep, trying to make sure it was okay.

[div class=pkmn]"Pichu Pichu..? (Are you okay..?)"[/div]
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Topless Topless , Ineptitude Ineptitude , Crow Crow , Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara , SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 , thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Miguel sighed in relief as a nurse swooped in and saved this poor being from being digested.

"Yes, thank you for your help, miss." he said, nodding at the nurse with a small smile of thanks.

He then turned back to Kanna and the group, noticing that a small, yellow, animal-like creature seemed to also come over and seemed also alarmed by the whole situation. Looking over at Kanna, he felt awkward for panicking. Despite the fact that he hardly new anyone here and had only just met the small group that he had met earlier, he still saw no reason for anyone to get hurt in any way. He looked over at Kanna and smiled softly. His smile faded, however, as she seemed to be disturbed by something. He decided to let her be and perhaps address the whole group.

"Is everyone alright?"

Crow Crow Topless Topless SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Ineptitude Ineptitude DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Chungchangching Chungchangching thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore thefinalgirl thefinalgirl marc122 marc122 @anyoneelsearound

Last edited:
Slugcat

Nuzzling into their savior's legs one last time, they crawled back towards the rest of their ragtag group. They stared unnervingly long at the creature that had very nearly eaten them. They didn't know what led them to do the deed, whether it was out of hunger or some odd impulse of hers. Nonetheless, they will remember that, and will from this point forward, treat her with caution until they somehow mended their relationship.

A worried voice suddenly cut through their train of thought. Looking over their shoulder, they saw a small, mouse-like creature staring up at them with concern. They could only assume that the other had witnessed the incident.

Very gently, they pat the other on their head to convey to them that they were alright. They'd been through a lot, and nearly being eaten was something that happened to them very often, as unfortunate as that may sound. They'd recover from this, they always did, and they've always had to in order to live another day.

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl marc122 marc122

"Well," Ford tapped one of his fingers against his chin when Scias asked what they should do. "If you're all eager to return to your respective home worlds, one thing you could do is go out and help me gather some materials to help rebuild the portal. I'll have to make a list, but there are quite a few."

Ford then nodded in response to Epsilo with a smile, not really seeming intimidated by him at all. "Why, yes!" He exclaimed, seeming proud of what he had accomplished, though he didn't really appreciate Epsilo's other comment. "I also built this bad boy myself. Nothing but these six-fingered hands helped make them." He said. Ford simply let out another laugh in response to Luna as well. "Haha! Yes, yes I suppose that it is quite weird. now that I think about it." He paused for a moment, glancing down to his journal with a shrug. "However, studying the research of Gravity Falls is practically my life's work. So, in a way, I suppose that weird is more 'normal' for me than actual normal." Turning back to Fulgore, Ford nodded. "A nuclear reactor would certainly be of assistance, yes."

When Kazuma began freaking out, Ford approached him and rose both his hands, slowly lowering them and rising them to help calm his nerves. "Hey! Hey! There's certainly no need to have an existential crisis, my multidimensional friend!" He exclaimed, making his way over to him. "Sure, you're trapped in a weird, foreign land with no idea of how or even when you'll get home," He paused, before reaching out and giving Kazuma a friendly, six fingered pat on the back. "However, if there's one thing that I've learned during my many, many years of researching this strange land, it's that the improbable is closer to the probable than one might think!"

Turning to Franklin as he approached, Ford would pause. "Well.. there is one being..." His smile quickly faded away as he spoke. "And, even if he's not here, it's very likely that he is involved in this somehow or another. And if he is," He looked up once more, meeting eyes with Franklin directly. "Then getting home is the least of your worries."

He quickly snapped out of his somber mood, smiling once more and adjusting his glasses as he spoke towards the blonde. "Ah! A man of culture, I see!" Ford exclaimed with a small chuckle, before continuing. "Now, I do apologize, as my Greek is a bit rusty here, but no, I'm afraid that I am not a warden of the gods. I'm simply a humble researcher of the weird and paranormal." He replied.

In response to Tenshi, Ford merely sighed and shook his head. "I'm afraid not. You see, Gravity Falls' Law of Weirdness Magnetism only acts as a means of pulling weirdness in and keeping it there." He paused for a moment and looked around, before letting out a sigh. "In other words, pulling you in is easy, but leaving through conventional means would be nigh impossible."

Turning to Sarah and John, Ford would nod. "In theory, yes. While this portal may not be a time machine in our universe, that doesn't mean that it couldn't easily interact with various points of time across other universes. After all, time is only a relative construct across the multiverse. It's why we have some people here from Greek mythology!" He exclaimed, gesturing to Achilles with his arms.

Veradana Veradana Birb Birb Crow Crow Samevi Samevi Andrita Andrita DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Shadowfall Shadowfall BoltBeam BoltBeam darkred darkred

Last edited:
Fulgore nods to the polydactyl man, before his chest open up revealing an almost universal symbol.
"With my weapon systems disabled, my core is little more of an overly glorified battery at this point. And if sharing some energy will get me back to Ultratech faster, I'll do it."
Fulgore then walks back toward the group he was with, in time to see Valentine Give Kanna the ruined treat. He calmly walks over, and seeing her distressed Gently pats the Dragonets head, in an attempt to comfort her.
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 marc122 marc122 Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Ineptitude Ineptitude Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow Topless Topless thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

tumblr_o74gk8IhCJ1tk93nqo1_500.png

Orbeck of Vinheim

What was it that he witnessed before him? A child (who is supposedly a crossbreed of a dragon) devoured a slug like creature in whole, only for the slug to be upchucked by a scantily clad woman in white. Despite her assistance and claims of being a nurse, she had the audacity of feeding a clueless child the flesh of a dead body. It might be worth it to keep a note of her actions for the time being.

@anyoneelsearound

"Did you actually fall for that?"
-Valentine

Valentine kept in her laugh and said to the girl, "Do you not like candy bodies? Eat it and it'll taste like dark mint chocolate." She proceeds to grab a chunk of the flesh with the dark chocolate as she bit into it. The taste was actually pretty good, she did wrap up some bodies that were entirely made of candy. They were odd specimen to study but, they proved to be tasty once they were disposed of. "It actually tastes divine. Too bad, you won't get to know how it tastes." She bites again into the chunk she holds while she looks at the other people near her. They seem to be comforting the girl, it would be the right thing to do since it was a mint-tasting body but, the paleness of the body was too pale. If it was an actual dead body, it should have stinked and be more of a greyish-blue color. "What? I just wanted to share my blessings." This may add her a few pounds but, it was her cheat day so it didn't really matter.

Ineptitude Ineptitude Topless Topless Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 marc122 marc122 Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock Laix_Lake Laix_Lake DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Last edited:
Isabelle
Disappointed in the man’s response, she quietly nodded. Of course things wouldn’t be that easy for them.

“I see”

With all hope crushed, she decided to look for the Pichu and the rest of the group. They might be here for a while so they might as well stick with each other until then. The cramped crowd in the bunker couldn’t stop Isabelle due to her short height. There were some benefits to only being as tall as an average person’s calf.

Eventually she caught sight of the Pokémon’s electric yellow fur and quick went over to where he was. The sight she witnessed was certainly... a sight to behold. Pichu was thankfully safe but surrounding him was a slug that was covered in drool, a young girl with horns hiding behind a blonde young man, and the naked woman from the forest who was now dressed in lingerie and had apparently done something to the little girl. To say that she was confused would the the understatement of the decade. Trying to stay as calm as she could in the hectic situation thrust onto the puppy, Isabelle walked over to Pichu with the bells on her head jingling with each step.

“Did you make a new friend?”

She crouched a bit and gave her hand to the slug.

“It’s nice to meet you”

It was hard trying to ignore every else that was going on but Pichu and this stranger took priority above all. She needed to convey a sense of safety and make sure that they weren’t in danger. Her own confusion and fear would just have to be packed away. She tried to slightly nudge the two farther away from the creepy lingerie forest lady who had fed a child what seemed to be a dead body.

Ineptitude Ineptitude marc122 marc122 thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Topless Topless SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

• [div style="background:url(http://www.burntx.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/dystopia1.jpeg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border-right:3px solid #799CAF;border-left:3px solid #799CAF;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]

~Felix Combeferre Auclair~
    Inventory:
    Power: N/A
    Mood: Annoyed
    Condition: Healthy
    Color: #799caf
    Felix remained a kind of shadow to the group. Merely watching as they pissed off the armored man and he broke up the fight between them. A small, amused smirk graced the lips of the Messorem.

With just a slight bit of hesitation, Felix followed everyone else down into the basement of the strange shack, with the group of strangers...well this could only be perfectly safe. As everyone the old man Ford started discussing what was going on, the Reaper couldn’t help but look around the crowd for Zenos and Prompto, to give them a look of ‘see, I told you. Science.’

The man sighed, crossing his arms over his bare chest and leaned against the closest wall, making sure that he was still close enough to the group with the armored man just so he could hear what was going on with them as well. For the most part, it just sounded like a bunch of bullshit the blonde couldn’t have cared less about. Mentions of some kind of enemy, or something, but...Vetus Terra dammit, of course there was going to be some enemy that was specially only to this world that they would have to band together to overcome.

Or...maybe not? Hopefully not. Maybe they would be able to fix the portal, or whatever it was, before that fight happened. Now that would have been a grand old time. A group of strangers from different worlds and dimensions come to this world with the possibility of fighting an all powerful being, but instead they go home and leave the citizens of this world to handle it on their own. Now that would be a story that Felix wanted to be a part of.
    [/div][/div]

Tenshi Hinanawi|No Exit Zone

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

In response to Tenshi, Ford merely sighed and shook his head. "I'm afraid not. You see, Gravity Falls' Law of Weirdness Magnetism only acts as a means of pulling weirdness in and keeping it there." He paused for a moment and looked around, before letting out a sigh. "In other words, pulling you in is easy, but leaving through conventional means would be nigh impossible."
She sighed. "Well, it was worth a hope... Thanks for the answers, though. Now, what to do knowing that..." Tenshi thought aloud now that her ideal shot out of here was shot down. "Guess we all gotta hang on, there's no exit for the foreseeable future... What mild pain is this...?" She asked herself aloud. From Ford's explanation, it seems the laws of this land keep those it pulls in - well, trapped in this place known as Gravity Falls. Curious indeed... Tenshi thought about it intensively for a while, seemingly staring at nothing - empty air.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , @R-Breezy, Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , (literally anyone else)

Fulgore picks up the Child as she latches onto him. He holds her gently against his torso, the metal there is slightly warmed from his time in the sun and heat from his core. A faint rumble from the power source within can he heard by Kanna. It's strange, a Fulgore unit was initially designed to be sold among the populace, so it stands to reason that this is his programing, but holding her makes him feel almost human again.
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 marc122 marc122 Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock thefinalgirl thefinalgirl Ineptitude Ineptitude Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow Topless Topless Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Mabel didn’t seem too downtrodden by her flirting endeavors not ending in her favor. They rarely worked, other than that time with the gnomes… She was glad that she had refused their proposal, but she missed going on dates. These were the thoughts swarming through her mind when Dipper and Ford appeared.

The young brunette looked toward Julie as the cat decided to cut in on her Alpha Twin chanting. “Oh yeah, sure.” Mabel entered the shack with Julie and soon separated from her to join her twin and Grunkles down into the bunker. Mabel both adored and hated the bunker. There were so many buttons and levers to push and pull! But...she was never allowed to push or pull any of them. It was like her own version of heaven, but she could only see it through the pearly gates.

As Grunkle Ford explained the entire situation, Mabel had zoned out, music playing in her head as she looked around the room and tried to find a button or lever that wasn’t connected to anything important that she could play with. Her line of thinking was cut off, however, when Ford mentioned her name. “Huh?” She looked back around to see that they were now taking questions and apparently her Grunkle had offered to let Mabel help. The little girl felt a small beaming smile break onto her face. Usually Grunkle Ford and Dipper were partners and she and Grunkle Stan stayed up in the shack and watched Ducktective or Why You Ackin’ So Cray-Cray? But not this time! Nope, the whole family got to help with this one.

Mabel’s remained looking proud until Julie addressed her brother, and she could help but give her new found friend attention as well. “I think she needs a cat-nap.” She whispered to Dipper after the Siamese’ rant about not being a cat. With that, Mabel took to looking around the room once more, trying to make herself look available for questioning, only to have her gaze land upon some girl with horns swallowing a...slug-cat...thing? What the heck was going on here?

Mabel backed away slowly from the little horned girl, running into a man with longer black hair. “Uh...hi!” the child greeted.

( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ), ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ), ( Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ), ( Topless Topless ), ( Ineptitude Ineptitude )

Miguel
Miguel heard Ford's answer on how to get back home, amongst other information, and he looked back towards him for a moment before looking at the group around him. There was so much to taken right now and though it would most likely take a while, he decided he would do what needed to be done to get back home. Miguel noticed Mabel amongst the others who seemed to be understandably disturbed by the whole experience, along with the small, yellow animal, amongst others, who were also disturbed by what was unfolding before them. Apparently, whatever the nurse had given Kanna had disturbed her greatly and she was being comforted by a large, robotic-looking being. Miguel turned his attention to the, small, yellow, being who was being approached by a talking dog standing on two legs. There was so much going on that he didn’t even know what to do next. Interact with the dark-colored, talking equine or the small, taking dog and yellow, animal-like creature? Ask this Ford fellow what he needed to fix the portal thing? Comfort Kanna? Walk away and explore? There were so many options that he thought it best to just observe for a moment and try to take in everything that had just happened around him. So, he just stood there, looking confused and a bit bewildered as he blinked a few times and tried to process everything.

Crow Crow Topless Topless SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Ineptitude Ineptitude DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore thefinalgirl thefinalgirl marc122 marc122 Nightwisher Nightwisher SheepKing SheepKing Laix_Lake Laix_Lake @anyoneelsearound

8Y7U.gif

"Uhhh..." Dipper stayed there in place and watched as Julie approached him, unsure of how to respond to the cat's rant. In all honesty, Dipper saw weirder stuff than this pretty much every day, so this was really didn't phase him that much. "Okay? Sorry for offending you... I guess." Dipper replied, simply nodding in response to Mabel's comment about the cat-nap.

When Whisper had asked him why they apparently couldn't leave the Shack's premises, Dipper shrugged. "I mean... from what I read about the portal in the journals, it's got something to do with its kinetic energy." He explained. "Like, it's not that you were getting lost in the woods or that the Shack is some kind of weird looping thing, but in actuality, the portal itself was pulling you back in with the last bits of energy it sustained." Dipper explained further, though he hoped his explanation made sense. Explaining the science stuff was always more of Grunkle Ford's area after all.

From there, Dipper had remained completely silent, simply listening in on the other people's conversations as well as Grunkle Ford's various long, drawn out explanations and answers to the multitude of questions they all had. All was well, really, until Dipper witnessed a little grey haired girl eat the slug thing whole, only for some weirdly underdressed nurse to force her to spit it out. After witnessing such a scene, Dipper slowly etched his way back over to his sister and began to tug on her sleeve. "Uhhh... Mabel..." He muttered to get her attention. "You saw that too, right?"

Nightwisher Nightwisher Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Topless Topless Ineptitude Ineptitude

tumblr_o74gk8IhCJ1tk93nqo1_500.png

Orbeck of Vinheim

Mabel backed away slowly from the little horned girl, running into a man with longer black hair. “Uh...hi!” the child greeted.

As Orbeck was pondering to himself about his current situation, one little girl bumped into him.
"My apologies miss, but you should be more careful before simply dashing about."
The look of disgust was written all over her face. Might have been the slug like creature or the nurse's so called gag. regardless, it was interesting to find this child full of curiosity and spirit. He has never encountered any children at ether Lotheric or Drangleic. It may be best to treat her like a student at Vinheim for the moment.
"is there something a matter?"

Nightwisher Nightwisher

Last edited:
Frank West
Interactions: Open

Mentions: Centurion_ Centurion_ , Samevi Samevi , DapperDogman DapperDogman , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

"You're right, it's really him! Come on, let's go!"

Well, that solves that mystery. No need for any Scooby-Doo investigation here. Before Frank had even finished taking the camera lens away from his face, though, Darkness had already begun shooting down towards the kid - she called out that his name was Kazuma - leaving Frank to wonder how you can wear so much armour and still move so quickly. Even with the Exosuit, which basically moves your limbs for you, it'd still be a laborious task to move so fast.

"Hey! Wait up!" Frank cried, running after her, trying to make up for what felt like a mile of distance in a few seconds. As he ran, though, he paused for a second - it would be impossible to miss. The nurse lady he saw before was undressing, right in the bushes! Any man would have admitted it was a sight to see. During the one moment when nobody was looking - when Darkness was ahead of him and everyone else was busy doing their own thing, something possessed Frank to reach for his camera - something just completely took over the function of his body. Still following behind Darkness, as to make sure he did not look suspicious, he carefully raised his camera, looked through the lens, and...

Click!

"Fantastic!" Frank exclaimed to himself, hopefully not too loudly. He breathed a sigh of relief that he didn't have the flash activated.

They reached Kazuma in no time at all. Frank, slightly out of breath by how fast he suddenly had to run, offered a "hey, good to meet you" to Kazuma, but decided to stay relatively quiet while he and Darkness spoke to each other - they had plenty they needed to hash out with this reunion, instead deciding to listen in to their conversation.

Darkness and Kazuma knew each other and were with each other when they got here, so even though this kid looked pretty young, it would be worth tagging along with him; Frank thought he'd be easy to work with, because, compared to everyone else here, at least, and besides the strange costume he was wearing, he seemed like a relatively normal guy. Perhaps more importantly, he was an actual human being - amongst all these other characters, Frank felt like people were the minority here.

Frank was a little stunned after listening to Kazuma's heavy vent. He wasn't about to call him out on it - not yet, things are tense enough - but yeesh. Either Kazuma or his party must be harder pieces of work than Frank imagined.

"Anyways, we should probably go find them..." Kazuma finished, the frustration still apparent in his voice.

"Yeah, we were just about to check out the shack. Pretty much everyone else piled in there - maybe the other two are inside. Come on, let's get - "

"Hail."

"Whagh - !" Frank stumbled, caught completely by surprise - he frantically looked around for the source of the voice before looking up at this massive, human-sized ant creature, clad in full warrior armour and brandishing a huge two-handed sword. If this thing wanted to, it could probably eat all three of them alive right now. Frank tried to hide the fact that he could feel beads of sweat forming on his forehead, just in case he could smell fear or something.

"I heard talk of a Paladin. Pray tell, which god do they serve?" The ant creature began. Frank had no idea how to address this - he assumed he was talking about Darkness, but he doubted very much that she knew what it was talking about either. Quickly, the creature added:

"I'm K'Thix'Rax, proud Spellsword of Xom, a pleasure to meet you both." He then turned his attention to Frank, giving him a nod of acknowledgement and a "greetings to you too, stranger."

Well, at least he was friendly. If he had any intentions of eating them alive, he at least didn't intend to do it yet. Besides, creatures had been trying to eat Frank alive for the last 72 hours - he was hoping that he could stop it from happening if it did, but armoured, medieval ant creatures and zombies are two completely different ball games. Nervously, Frank cleared his throat and spoke up.

"Well, uh, greetings. It's good to meet you too. I don't know about any Gods, but the three of us were just about to check out this shack. We're looking for..." Frank paused, trying to recall the description that Kazuma and Darkness had given him "... some kind of loud, blue-haired archpriest, and a kid dressed like a wizard." Frank took this moment, now that the situation was more relaxed, to raise his camera and take a quick snapshot of K'Thix.

Click!

Frank smiled to himself, looking at the picture he had just taken. Zombies, spec-ops cover up, completely out-of-this-world creatures - if he didn't have the biggest scoop of his career before, this would definitely seal the deal.

"I mean... the more the merrier, right? You can tag along, if you wanna. Let's see what's in here..."

"Well... if you had to pick a time for your machine to go out of control, Mr. Ford, you couldn't have picked a better time for me, at least. The zombies were finally about to get to me." Frank added, after listening to Ford's spiel. It looked like Frank was at least partially correct - some horrific catastrophe did happen to bring them all here. Now, he was just hoping that they could work to fix the situation and just solve this thing.

Frank looked back at Darkness, Kazuma and K'Thix for a brief moment, as if for some kind of confirmation that they were hearing what he was hearing, only to find out that, after Frank turned his back for a full minute, they were already having a situation. Darkness was already, for some reason, squirming with pleasure, face red like a tomato as she held Kazuma, who was clearly taking the situation pretty hard. Darkness might enjoy pain, but one look at Kazuma now told Frank that he sure was feeling a lot of it - and not enjoying it.

As for Frank, he had mixed feelings about the situation. Sure, the machine going haywire had just saved his life from up there on the helipad, but he had to get back. The people of Willamette needed to hear his scoop - the huge story behind the mall, and the cover-up of the government. They deserved to know. Additionally, he felt some kind of obligation to help the people he was with - especially Kazuma, Darkness and this ant creature - to get back home. For the most part, they seemed like alright people. What was he going to do now -

Wait a second...

"Hey, you guys, hold on for a second!" Frank said to his group, his face suddenly morphing into a huge, ear-to-ear grin. Why would he need to settle for just one scoop? Look at this place! If people heard about the work they were doing here, it'd revolutionise science! And not only that, but Frank would be the first to report on it! This, plus Willamette? He'd be a photojournalist of legend! Frank urgently stepped forward, eager to speak to Ford:

"Hey, excuse me, Mr. Ford? I-I'm Frank West, photojournalist. Can I ask you something?" Frank began, holding up one finger.

"Could I please get a few pictures of this thing? This is revolutionary! Not only is it gonna make you big, it'll make a huge scoop! Could I..." Frank stopped himself. He had let himself get too excited. The portal was still broken, after all. Even if he reported on it now, what would the readers say? They'd want to see it working, how it worked, what it did. That means it's not only in everyone's best interest to get the portal working again, but it's of interest to Frank in particular, because he really wanted to report on this thing.

"Alright, um... how about this? I help you go get the parts you need to fix it, and you give me the exclusive on the whole thing. How does that sound?" Frank offered, a genuinely excited smile on his face. Ford seemed passionate about it - why wouldn't he want his work to be known?​

Last edited:

• Within moments, things within this circus show just got more ridiculous. Some Russian immediately got up and, visibly agitated, began waving a rifle around. Under normal circumstances, Cole wouldn’t really be concerned since he could take a few bullets before dropping dead. But things weren’t normal. Without electrical powers nor Conduit abilities, a gun could easily drop him like any other regular human being. Thankfully, some other people- the photographer and the modern soldier- calmed the gun-wielder down enough for things to de-escalate.

With that out of the way, Cole began to listen to a talking cat meowing about how the crazy-colored wolf “got what he deserved” or anything like that. He had a suspicious feeling that if regular animals could talk this was exactly how a cat would react. In his experience cats hated dogs, and vice versa. Of course, some people claimed that they could live in harmony, but MacGrath had never first-handedly seen any instance where that turned out to be true. It probably didn’t help that he didn’t own a pet, anyways, so his experience with cats and dogs were relatively limited.

Shockingly enough, the wolf didn't start barking angrily nor turning the kitty into a quick snack. He began asking for the kitty's name, to which the snobby animal responded with a "Miss Luckett". The Conduit would have probably hauled that annoying cat off, but he was temporarily distracted by a screaming Mabel Pines inside the scam store. Honestly, Cole could care less, since there was so much to address- Not just the squeaky little girl who'd been chased by the nutjob ax lady, but everyone else. Seriously, with a talking pony and a drill sergeant forming an alliance-in-the-making, Cole could never imagine anyone writing this sort of stuff up. Too ridiculous to be a dream.

...And as if that wasn't enough, a couple woke up and stood up in front of the group nearly naked. Cole immediately groaned quietly before turning around, looking away out of politeness as Lyle and Clara began changing near the Mystery Shack. At least that answered one question- looks like not all of them had been brought back from the dead, since those two certainly had looked like they'd been enjoying each other's company before realizing they were in the middle of literally nowhere.

"Yeah. Might want to, er, go into the woods next time before you do that," The Electric Man commented to Lyle as the two went indoors to talk to the inhabitants of this world. After a few moments, the two apparently believed the pony to be the leader of a new group- a group that seemed to be rapidly expanding by the moment. Cole wasn't too sure about trusting all those people just yet; with such unfamiliar people and things surrounding him, though, he knew others would naturally band together in order to try and at least mitigate the strangeness. Hell, maybe he needed a team.

After a giant-ass pause, the equally-large troll claimed to just look how he seemed. Cole didn't buy it at all, despite the saddish look. He couldn't help but feel distrusting, especially since the guy nearly had an outburst over just someone shouting. However, his interest quickly shifted from the troll to the giant horror show that was turning out to be the "group" that was now turning into a "crowd". He could easily see the horse, the ex-naked couple, the two soldiers, another talking cat (this time bipedal and not a breed Cole recognized), a big-ass buff fish... Man, that list went on and on. It wasn't just that horde teaming up, either- he could see a few other people talking to each other outside making their own group.

Before he could observe the other group, he saw some moron in a tuxedo with a penguin flat-out bust down a door even though the damn thing was unlocked. As if being in a strange world wasn't enough, it seemed that the Conduit really was amongst idiots. He couldn't help but facepalm at the sight and the screams from the old man indoors that followed... and groan as an armored futuristic man broke through a window and a polarizingly-different armored Greek ran after said suit, probably screaming insults in his native tongue.

"Looks like some people really do have all brawn and no brains..." MacGrath groaned quietly before the Ant-Man who he didn't quite trust began speaking to him, explaining about how he couldn't change his looks like a normal human. Cole merely frowned, shaking his head in response as he quickly realized his addresses were misinterpreted.

"No, no, no. That 'looks' part was just... Well, about your giant friend over there-" He pointed towards Epsilo- "but yeah, that little declaration of yours back there isn't exactly gonna nab you any new friends here." He folded his arms about the "killing" part, before snickering quietly.

"I mean, even though you haven't given me a great first impression, you haven't tried to shoot my brains out or eat me for lunch, so that's a better start than most of my encounters," He commented in a reference towards the Militia and the Corrupted, respectively. Thankfully, nobody from either faction had seemingly joined this group of misfits, so Cole wouldn't have to Amp down some hick or a swamp monster any time soon.

Meanwhile, the Greek and his armored friend began a garbage-throwing contest, hurling random junk at each other before the Stan fool came out, yelling at the former before Doomguy began doing something. Unfortunately Cole didn't have long to watch this amusing encounter play out, as the yellow talking dog and an equally-yellow mouse came over to introduce each other. Well, the former did- as Isabelle and Pichu, respectively. His gaunt expression seemed to lighten up just for a second to a more neutral pose before nodding at both of theirs, and despite the two's looks he wasn't afraid to shake their hands. He'd seen way weirder things- or creepier, depending on one's perspective- so this was pretty tame in comparison.

"Cole MacGrath, at your service. Well, somewhat." He thought about mentioning his Conduit powers that had been taken away, but quickly decided against it. He quietly listened to Isabelle name the other two guys- unfortunately the ant (who he could kind of trust) and the troll (who had, unfortunately, still garnered some of Cole's distrust), before folding his arms.

"Yeah, sure. Just don't stab me in the back and I think this'll work. Ish." The ex-courier commented towards the latter two, before looking back at the garbage-hurlers to see a giant glob of pigeon turd smack the old scam artist right on his shoulder. This time, he couldn't hold back any cold emotions, and couldn't help but snicker as the man stomped back indoors, visibly furious at the poo on his suit. Kinda served him right, in a way- the guy was such a Scrooge that it was hard to feel bad for him.

Just before Cole thought everything had calmed down just enough, some kid wearing a beanie walked up and explained he had seen Cole on TV. He suppressed a groan, only echoing it internally. Chances were the guy had seen him on one of two places... There was only one way to find out, really.

"You probably saw me on a broadcast labeling me a terrorist-" Cole couldn't help but manage a dry grin remembering the Voice of Survival and the USTV reporter both calling him that- "or Zeke's little stunt asking any single women to date me. Either way, yeah. I'm Cole." He shrugged when the guy asked him about where the hell they were.

"Well, unless Seattle is in Oregon- or this Gravity Falls place, I guess- I don't think you're where you last believed you were. Because I sure as shit am nowhere near New Marais nor Empire City." MacGrath commented as he glanced at the makeshift group that seemed to be starting to become his- the wolf, the troll, the dog, the mouse, and the ant. And the Conduit. Really, all they needed was the pony to switch sides and they could literally call themselves the freak-show. Maybe get some money on the side if they went around visiting circuses and posing for them.

Speaking of the troll, apparently he wanted to go inside- the guy seemed to be like a vampire, and couldn't handle any sort of sunlight. Cole internally pocketed that information into his mind for later juuuuuuust in case he did get betrayed by the giant.

Meanwhile, as the cat continued harassing the calmer wolf, Cole couldn't help but feel just a little bit irritated. Okay, the first few insults were hilarious and funny, but the fact that she just stated she literally thought of humans being lower on a caste system was just annoying. Sure, that's probably what all pet cats would say if they had any sort of speech abilities- Good thing I never bothered with cats- but man, did that push his buttons. The Luckett Kitty was lucky he didn't have his powers- otherwise he'd probably have flat-out used a Kinetic Pulse to hurl the cat into the woods, never to be seen again.

The Conduit sighed, scratching the back of his buzzcut head as he glanced over to Isabelle, who had apparently wriggled out of Epsilo's grasp and looked over to see...

Oh, God. As if the naked couple wasn't enough for the day.

Turns out Valentine had chosen exactly the wrong time to change out of her nurse outfit into something equally-skimpy. Cole couldn't help but groan quietly, averting his eyes to the horror that would probably follow from that.

"Is it really that hard to find a bathroom..?" He complained, scratching his chin as he stared at the Mystery Shack (unaware of the similar horrors going on inside the house). Thankfully enough, the ant bought a new distraction, wandering off to talk to a ranting boy, his blonde female companion, and some kind of cameraman. Turns out that interaction would only hold MacGrath's attention for a few moments, though- a blue light caught his attention in the Shack, in turn prompting the Wolf-thing Zacian to declare everyone should go inside, too, even going so far as to stand in front of everyone. The human pulled out his Amp, albeit didn't extend his weapon just yet. He couldn't be too cautious, right?

"Let's see what the hell is going on, then," The Demon of Empire City agreed, stepping around the wolf in a more aggressive stance before jogging over, checking out the elevator that seemed to be the source. He hesitantly extended his arms towards the glowing vending machine that had protected the elevator, hoping for some electricity to start flowing towards his hands...

Nothing.​

"Damn," was all Cole said as he waited patiently for the rest of his ragtag "team" to follow along. Thankfully, it wasn't that big unlike the horde that some other groups had made; six people- or members would probably be the better term- not including the other human wasn't too large, but not too small neither. Cole was fine with that.

Either way, his group reached the downstairs place just in time to hear another old man declare that everyone had apparently been sucked in through the ruined portal that stood in front of their faces. People began bombarding him with questions- questions that Cole felt was wise to listen to for the most part.

Apparently everyone was either healed or crippled when entering this Gravity Falls dump. Or, in Cole's case, both healed and crippled. Sure, he was fit as a fiddle (not a big-ass one like Zeke), but he didn't have his electrical Conduit powers. As much as it was irritating to be zapped in a pool of water, he felt all but too vulnerable without lightning at his fingertips. He didn't realize just how much he could miss such a burdening, responsible life until it was gone, ironically enough.

And turns out they were all in a new "universe" where they could be stuck for just a day or as long as years. That was not comforting at all to hear. Sure, everything was theoretically cleaned up in Cole's world, and meant he didn't have to go back, but he sure as shit didn't want a new life sitting around in the middle of literally nowhere!

Either way, the underground base turned into an absolute horror-slash-shitshow. The kitty cat began antagonizing the complaining boy, causing him to start flailing about. The bipedal cat got mad over a pulled tail, with the talking pony obviously having no clue what to do now. As Kay (or whatever the ant was called) put his sword into the ground, Cole couldn't help but extend his Amp and plant it into the floor too, watching the mess get bigger and bigger, until...

...Until a dragon girl literally ate the whole slug-cat thing.

"What the hell..?!?!" Cole groaned quietly. The next thing he knew, that dragon-kid would probably devour a whole body in order to satiate her hunger. Unfortunately enough, Cole seemed to have jinxed this a bit too much, since the nurse-woman went ahead and apparently covered a dead body with chocolate before offering it to the child. This scene was starting to turn into a giant comedy-turned-wrong, and the Conduit was so bewildered by it that he nearly missed Ford's next salvo of answers. Thankfully, he wasn't that tunnel-visioned, and managed to pry his eyes off of the horror show to listen to the old man talk again.

To be short, the guy could rebuild the machine quickly if everyone got to work. Apparently there were some materials he needed, but that was it. Surely there had to be a catch, right?

Turns out that catch was that it sounded like someone big had drained his powers. Someone who'd apparently been big enough to warrant fear from the old man just by thinking about it. Yeah, it sure as shit sounded like they'd have to hurry up.

"Well, what are we waiting for? I mean, is there a reason why you haven't started collecting parts? If getting outta here's as easy as gathering stuff, then I think we can manage it considering how many of us there is." MacGrath commented, taking his Amp out of the ground and sheathing it as he approached Ford.

--Kakogawa Hiryu-- thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @bunkergang {Open For Interaction}
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e564a54666f6a67666a593634513d3d2d3639393330323331392e313538363265633934343065306631383633363238383231363135392e6a7067

As disturbing as a young child devouring the disgusting looking cat was, it's nothing he hasn't seen before. Considering that he's been turning people into literal monsters hours before he got here, that girl may as very well be a predator to the thing. But alas, it was soon spat out thanks to the local nurse.He didn't bother trying to see if she was fine...It had nothing to do with him nor the situation.

"Hate to ruin your parade, big guy, but we're literally stuck here." Hiryu spoke up, tapping the big, bald guy in the back. "If we try to go through the forest, we end up back at the shack. The kid over there said that were being pulled back in by that portal even when we try to go somewhere else." His head tilted to Dipper, as if saying he explained that to him.

Users who are viewing this thread