Looking for Extremely Lonely

EveCreates

Temporarily and Intentionally Insane
Hey, anyone want to talk? Really anyone... I just want to find someone who will cure my loneliness. A little about me is below.

I'm Eve, and I love spiders (they're adorable, fight me). I'm goth and pansexual, although mostly lesbian, and currently looking for a girlfriend. I would like to think of myself as very creative, as I do creative writing, roleplaying (duh), poetry, songwriting, drawing, world building, and character creation, among other hobbies. Horror movies are awesome, as well as video games. I'm currently enjoying Dark Souls very much. Please message me if you want to talk, like I said, I'm very lonely. And bored...

Hey! Why don't you join my Discord? I put it together for people who are feeling down and just wanna talk and joke together. Link

Hi, if you still want to chat, my DMs are always open :) I enjoy creative writing, singing, worldbuilding, debating and single player video games.

(I will fight you on the spiders though. KILL IT WITH FIRE. or, y'know, put it in a cup then throw it outside. I'm not cruel. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back