• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Extraterrestrial Phenomena | Sci-fi Alien Roleplay| (Closed)

AlphaBlueWolf

Moonchaser
Roleplay Type(s)
Plot: It's been years and human space travel has advanced significantly. So much so that they have created spaceships that have gone beyond Earth's solar system to find new planets. These planets seem pretty desolate and don't show any sign of life. However, the government has knowledge of alien races and are keeping it from the public out of fear of widespread panic. They've created a special space flight program who are trained to deal with these races. They can speak to some races peacefully while having to fights others. The team who handles these interactions are hailed as heroes among the government and find themselves adored by the public using the guise that they are deep space explorers sanctioned by the government.

Things continued on with the team like normal. They did routine checks around the galaxy, making sure nothing was amiss with the peaceful alien races and dealing with any hostile races they met on the way. However, things soon changed for them. They were working with a new alien race like normal when their leader suddenly disappeared, seemingly without a trace. They combed over the entire galaxy, searching for any signs of him. It wasn't like him to just go off on his own and he'd be strong enough to handle an enemy capture and send a signal to the rest of the team if he needed them. But the team never found him. He left so many wondering what happened to him including his now adult son (your character).

His son never stopped believing he was out there. He tried to follow in his footsteps and joined the government's space department. There he'd be able to go out into space and secretly look for his father while doing his job. And that's what he did. One day he stopped by chance on a seemingly deserted planet. He looked around for a little and ended up finding a small shack. In it were several things that belonged to his father and he started getting his hopes up. However, a creature (my character) attacked and tried to claw and bite at him. He was able to hold her down and realized that she might've been the one to take his father, even though she was as small as a child and appeared to be one too. Well, she had his stuff with no sign of him anywhere. She could've killed him and taken his stuff or another of her kind could've done that and given it to her. Whatever the case was, he called in for backup troops and decided to detain her.

Once back at the army base in a specialized cell designed for holding hostile aliens, he interrogated her. She spoke only sounds until she was given a picture of the missing leader to look at. Soon enough, she was referring to the man as her father. It was impossible, but if what she said was true that meant that the pair were half siblings. The child wouldn't say anything about his whereabouts, but he had been with her ever since she was born. Now, the only clue your character has to finding his father is this mysterious child who claims to be his half-sister.

And that's the basic gist of the plot. We could go a lot of directions from there and also twist it a little. Have him break her out of the cell and have them try to find their father. We could develop their relationship as siblings. Y'know wherever we want to go with it.

Rules:
-I'd appreciate if you could be a minor as I am one myself and more comfortable with it. Though, I might roleplay with someone 18+ as long as you are close in age to 18
- One paragraph minimum please
- Be able to reply pretty frequently. Like once a day or more.
- Tell me if you lose interest or can't respond for a period of time. I'll do the same. I understand things come up and stuff and I'll wait for you until you can continue roleplaying.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back