• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
π”ˆπ”΅π”±π”¦π”«π” π”±π”¦π”¬π”« β„­π”žπ”ͺ𝔭

Welcome. To Extinction Camp. Where you're sent. It's like a military-like camp for young individuals, between the ages of 16-21.

Though at this camp, you have dorms to share with someone of the same gender. Age isn't a restriction here with who you share a room with.

But during your first day, you are given an egg. An egg? You may ask. The egg will carry your companion for every day you're there. It could be an extinct animal, or even, a mythical creature at that. It will have a power that it will unleash once it gets old enough. They will grow and mature pretty quickly.

But after your Sargeant notices how well you're excelling, he/she will choose from a few cadets and send them beyond the walls of the camp and battle against powerful beings, which is very dangerous for the campgrounds.

[Interested? Questions? Ask here! I'm sure you may answer some questions for others who may want to know the same!]

Rules:
-Must type more than three-four sentences. no lazy writing.
-If you're going to be gone or busy for a while, please inform.
-Do not rush your fellow role-players. Be kind.
-Age isn't a problem.

I'm rather interested. Several questions however. The first off, what are these powerful beings are we fighting, secondly what are the limits of these animals?

I didn’t expect this one to get this many people interested… I’ll get back to all of you once I’m free. Later tonight.

I'm rather interested. Several questions however. The first off, what are these powerful beings are we fighting, secondly what are the limits of these animals?
It's great to have questions, I'd be glad to answer.
These beings would be animals that sort that are demonized into attacking the camp. They're completely black. Their eye color shows how strong they are. For example: if one has purple eyes, it's a minion. If they're white, they're way strong than the others. They could be anything from wolves to lions.
Now the companions... they can be mythical/extinct, but, no dinosaurs. You can also give them powers.

It's great to have questions, I'd be glad to answer.
These beings would be animals that sort that are demonized into attacking the camp. They're completely black. Their eye color shows how strong they are. For example: if one has purple eyes, it's a minion. If they're white, they're way strong than the others. They could be anything from wolves to lions.
Now the companions... they can be mythical/extinct, but, no dinosaurs. You can also give them powers.
Alrighty then. Why no dinosaurs if I may ask?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back