• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π”ˆπ”΅π”±π”¦π”«π” π”±π”¦π”¬π”« β„­π”žπ”ͺ𝔭 {Out of Character/OOC} [No longer Accepting]

Quick question GM...
Are our characters ever gonna make it back home? Is this a Narnia type thing or a standard Japanese isekai type thing?

Yo sorry for the wait, I've just been finishing up some uni work. I'll get right onto my post in a bit

Yo sorry for the wait, I've just been finishing up some uni work. I'll get right onto my post in a bit
Just read your intro. I'm laughing my ass. For some reason I thought he was from Hawaii even though it said Jamaica, and so the dialogue made sense once I started to read it again. Love it. xD

I thought it would be funny to have them only speak in Patois for the introduction, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Just read your intro. I'm laughing my ass. For some reason I thought he was from Hawaii even though it said Jamaica, and so the dialogue made sense once I started to read it again. Love it. xD
Haha, I'll make sure you know who's from Hawaii and who's from Jamaica. ;)

Haha, I'll make sure you know who's from Hawaii and who's from Jamaica. ;)
Ahhh, I knew I read it somewhere that someones character was from Hawaii. Honest mistake, ahaha. Plus its late, my brain meats are grinding slow tonight. >.<

Ahhh, I knew I read it somewhere that someones character was from Hawaii. Honest mistake, ahaha. Plus its late, my brain meats are grinding slow tonight. >.<
Lol, it's all good. People make mistakes sometimes.

Haven't heard from Knight boi Knight boi quite yet, except for the character. Are they still interested? If not, going to have to move onward.

For now we should probably just skip him, I know the rest of us are anxious to get to it.

(Also if you ask me, it looks like he’s setting up his character to be a villain of sorts, so it’d make sense for him to be introduced later on)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back