• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π”ˆπ”΅π”±π”¦π”«π” π”±π”¦π”¬π”« β„­π”žπ”ͺ𝔭 {Main} [No longer Accepting/Closed]

teluhtubby

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
π”ˆπ”΅π”±π”¦π”«π” π”±π”¦π”¬π”« β„­π”žπ”ͺ𝔭

The boots of the Captain were clanking against the wooden, sleek floor of the base. Down into his office, he was heading from just riding his horse, the sun was just about rising over the horizon. He had much to do.
As he arrived at his office, he turns the knob once unlocking it, and heads in. He immediately seats himself behind his desk, pulling open a drawer and taking out a writing quill and ink. Then he takes out eight envelopes and a vanilla folder with many papers inside. "Time to get to work," he states to himself silently. "We need assistance here."
He begins to write until the sun sank, he heads down the corridors and outside to a man on a horse.
"Take these to the specified addresses. You know what to do," he says slowly. The man nods take the envelopes, and rides away quickly, hearing the clopping of the hooves. The Captain watches him ride out from the stone walls that opened up from many men then immediately slammed once he was gone.
"Do not worry everyone. We'll make heroes out of the chosen ones," he states to his soldiers. He then turns and heads back into the building.

yutohase yutohase (Your turn)
KapMcflow KapMcflow
kakemha kakemha
bayleen bayleen
SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck
Wolfiee Wolfiee
Knight boi Knight boi

Kaitlyn Williams

Kaitlyn was riding around on her black horse named Night one morning, it was peaceful and wonderful. "C'mon boy! We don't have much time until I gotta feed Harmony!" She spoke to him, he then galloped towards the farm. Once arriving onto the farm, he came to a slow halt once into the stalls of the barn. She hopped off swiftly and gave him a gentle stroke of his mane.

"Kaitlyn!" came a call from her mother, Kaitlyn hurried her horse into the barn and went scurrying out. "Yes?" she called back.

"Feed Harmony and check the mail, will you?" she responded loudly.

"Yes!" Kaitlyn did as she was told and hurried to feed her young cat, Harmony, and check the mailbox.

Once at the mailbox, she opened it to see a package for her mother and a letter stuffed away in the back. "Heh, why you hiding, bud?" she asked with a chuckle. She reached back and saw it had her name written on it, in a fancy cursive, inked writing. "Oh?"

She immediately ran homeward and into her bedroom, closing it behind her. She opened it on her bed and read a few sentences:

"π”‡π”’π”žπ”―, 𝔐𝔰. π”šπ”¦π”©π”©π”¦π”žπ”ͺ𝔰,

β„‘ π”₯π”žπ”³π”’ π” π”¬π”«π”±π”žπ” π”±π”’π”‘ 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔯𝔬π”ͺ π”ž 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔀 π”΄π”žπ”Ά π”žπ”΄π”žπ”Ά 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔯 π”žπ”°π”°π”¦π”°π”±π”žπ”«π” π”’. 𝔐𝔢 𝔭𝔒𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔒 π”žπ”―π”’ π”Ÿπ”’π”¦π”«π”€ π”žπ”±π”±π”žπ” π”¨π”’π”‘ π”Ÿπ”Ά π”‘π”žπ”«π”€π”’π”―π”¬π”²π”° π”Ÿπ”’π”¦π”«π”€π”° π”žπ”«π”‘ π”žπ”―π”’ 𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔒𝔒𝔑 𝔬𝔣 π”₯𝔒𝔩𝔭. 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 π”ž 𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔒 𝔦𝔫 π”ž 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔒𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒 𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔢, 𝔰𝔬 β„‘ π”žπ”ͺ 𝔒𝔡𝔭𝔒𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔀 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 π”žπ”°π”°π”¦π”°π”±. 𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔢 𝔒𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱 π”₯π”žπ”³π”’ π”Ÿπ”’π”’π”« 𝔠π”₯𝔬𝔰𝔒𝔫; 𝔰𝔬 𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔒'𝔰 𝔫𝔬 π”Ÿπ”žπ” π”¨π”¦π”«π”€ 𝔑𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔫𝔬𝔴.

- 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔒𝔯𝔒𝔩𝔢,
β„­π”žπ”­π”±π”žπ”¦π”« β„¨π”žπ” π”₯ β„Œπ”’π”«π”‘π”’π”―π”°π”¬π”«"

Once she read it, she immediately began to pack some of her special belongings. She told her parents she was going somewhere which she said "a friend's house". She ran down to her neighborhood little ways and spotted the black, shiny van that stopped by her.

"Ms. Williams?"

"Yes?"

"Are you sure you want to leave to do this?"

She went quiet and thought for a few minutes. She wanted something new for her, something for her to do aside from her boring life.

"Yes."​

FA2590DE-944E-405D-9194-6597490859AC.jpeg
Caelan Chan was having a busy week of college, and needed some time to relax and unwind. Fortunately Hawaii had beautiful natural scenery and recreation, so Caelan was not hard-pressed to find a place to hike. He had so many plans for his weekend, and this Friday evening stroll through the lush tropical hills of O’ahu was just the beginning.

Once Caelan had finished with the hike, he stopped to pick up some garlic shrimp from a food truck before heading home to work on a little homework so he could relax for the rest of the weekend. However, when he got there, there was a large black van parked on the side of the road next to his home. He thought it was odd, but he parked his car anyways and opened the front door. Once he did, a letter slipped out from underneath it. He looked again at the van before going inside and slowly closing the door.

"Mr. Chan?"

He was startled to hear this. Hardly anyone had called him by his last name before, let alone a complete stranger. "I--"

"The letter? It's for you." The voice came from the van.

Nervously, Caelan opened the door back again and picked up the letter. Only then was it that he noticed the paper was somewhat tarnished, and there was a big red wax seal over the front. He broke the seal, opened the letter and starting reading. He... couldn't really understand the cursive writing at first, but once he made out his address, he got the hang of it.

"π”‡π”’π”žπ”―, 𝔐𝔯. β„­π”₯π”žπ”«,

β„‘ π”₯π”žπ”³π”’ π” π”¬π”«π”±π”žπ” π”±π”’π”‘ 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔯𝔬π”ͺ π”ž 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔀 π”΄π”žπ”Ά π”žπ”΄π”žπ”Ά 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔯 π”žπ”°π”°π”¦π”°π”±π”žπ”«π” π”’. 𝔐𝔢 𝔭𝔒𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔒 π”žπ”―π”’ π”Ÿπ”’π”¦π”«π”€ π”žπ”±π”±π”žπ” π”¨π”’π”‘ π”Ÿπ”Ά π”‘π”žπ”«π”€π”’π”―π”¬π”²π”° π”Ÿπ”’π”¦π”«π”€π”° π”žπ”«π”‘ π”žπ”―π”’ 𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔒𝔒𝔑 𝔬𝔣 π”₯𝔒𝔩𝔭. 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 π”ž 𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔒 𝔦𝔫 π”ž 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔒𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒 𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔢, 𝔰𝔬 β„‘ π”žπ”ͺ 𝔒𝔡𝔭𝔒𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔀 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 π”žπ”°π”°π”¦π”°π”±. 𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔢 𝔒𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱 π”₯π”žπ”³π”’ π”Ÿπ”’π”’π”« 𝔠π”₯𝔬𝔰𝔒𝔫; 𝔰𝔬 𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔒'𝔰 𝔫𝔬 π”Ÿπ”žπ” π”¨π”¦π”«π”€ 𝔑𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔫𝔬𝔴.

- 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔒𝔯𝔒𝔩𝔢,
β„­π”žπ”­π”±π”žπ”¦π”« β„¨π”žπ” π”₯ β„Œπ”’π”«π”‘π”’π”―π”°π”¬π”«"

Caelan's hands trembled as he read the letter. What was he to expect from this? And what would he have to sacrifice to help this strange man's land and people? Would he even have to sacrifice his life? Nevertheless, the idea of being a "chosen one" was pretty compelling to him.

"So, Mr. Chan, are you ready?" the man in the van asked as he left the van and came towards Caelan at the front door.

"Sir, I thank you for your offer, but... I can't," he replied. "I can't just mysteriously disappear like this! College can't wait on me."

"Don't worry, Mr. Chan. I already notified the admissions office and the college president. It should already be cleared up."

"Then I--" Caelan didn't know what to say next. But he felt his lips move before he could think otherwise.

"I'm ready."

"Owooo! Get her!" yelled the drunken and rambunctious spectators. The room was thick and humid. The summer night had crept in, finding its new home in the cramped boxing gym. Embry held up her fists in defense, her feet swiftly shuffling side to side, yet grounded in each movement. "Get ready to see your, Gran!" she exclaimed to her opponent, sweat trickling down her forehead. Embry planted her feet with equal balance. Her focus narrowed on the jaw of the woman she was boxing. Covered in protective equipment, she'd need to pack a punch in order to call this match a victory. Embry extended her arm back, and like a spring, she sprung her right arm at the left side of the boxing opponents face. As the fisted glove connected to the headgear of the opponent, the kinetic energy and raw fiery force Embry possessed shocked through the protective helmet, resulting in a swift and heavy knockout. The crowd stifled their reaction for a moment in amazement before releasing a roar of satisfaction and praise to the undefeated light-weight'heavy-weight' champion of James Gym on Bergen Road.

Before exiting the ring, she held out her hand to help up her opponent, who in all was actually her best friend of 10 years. "You did great this time, Skipper. Almost had me in the first round," she grinned. Skipper or Skip, side-eyed her before accepting the hand and giving her a grin back. "Bry, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were bred with a dragon, cause the heat and force I felt on that last jab was crucial," Skip said removing her headgear as they made their way to the lockers. Bry sat on the bench with Skip. Her eyebrows furrowed as she seen the red mark she had imprinted on Skipper's face. "I'm so sorry, Skip," Bry fretted, "Do you need an ice pack, or cream, or--"

"Bry! I'm alright, no wuckas, mate," Skipper interrupted. Skip got up to rinse her face, leaving Embry on the bench to remove the rest of her gear. "Aye, Bry, check this out," Skip said turning around with a small red stamped letter in her hand. Embry looked up puzzled before she leapt to her feet and grabbed the strange letter. Wonder where-- or what--this is, she thought. Skip gazed at Bry motioning her to open it with curiosity. Bry slipped her finger under the flap to open it and it read aloud:
"π”‡π”’π”žπ”―, 𝔐𝔰. Ferrari,

β„‘ π”₯π”žπ”³π”’ π” π”¬π”«π”±π”žπ” π”±π”’π”‘ 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔯𝔬π”ͺ π”ž 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔀 π”΄π”žπ”Ά π”žπ”΄π”žπ”Ά 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔯 π”žπ”°π”°π”¦π”°π”±π”žπ”«π” π”’. 𝔐𝔢 𝔭𝔒𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔒 π”žπ”―π”’ π”Ÿπ”’π”¦π”«π”€ π”žπ”±π”±π”žπ” π”¨π”’π”‘ π”Ÿπ”Ά π”‘π”žπ”«π”€π”’π”―π”¬π”²π”° π”Ÿπ”’π”¦π”«π”€π”° π”žπ”«π”‘ π”žπ”―π”’ 𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔒𝔒𝔑 𝔬𝔣 π”₯𝔒𝔩𝔭. Tπ”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 π”ž 𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔒 𝔦𝔫 π”ž 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔒𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒 𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔢, 𝔰𝔬 β„‘ π”žπ”ͺ 𝔒𝔡𝔭𝔒𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔀 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 π”žπ”°π”°π”¦π”°π”±. 𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔢 𝔒𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱 π”₯π”žπ”³π”’ π”Ÿπ”’π”’π”« 𝔠π”₯𝔬𝔰𝔒𝔫; 𝔰𝔬 𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔒'𝔰 𝔫𝔬 π”Ÿπ”žπ” π”¨π”¦π”«π”€ 𝔑𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔫𝔬𝔴.

- 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔒𝔯𝔒𝔩𝔢,
β„­π”žπ”­π”±π”žπ”¦π”« β„¨π”žπ” π”₯ β„Œπ”’π”«π”‘π”’π”―π”°π”¬π”«"​

Skipper looked at Embry once more, this time concerned. However, Bry looked delighted to have read the letter. "I already know what you're thinking, Bry, and you know I already think its a terrible idea," Skipper cautioned. With exuberance in her eyes, Embry gripped the letter to her chest declaring, "This is it, Skip! My way out. Something new and rejuvenating. I've waited for an opportunity like this my whole life!" Skip kept quiet for a while. It wasn't until they had reached the exit of the now empty gym. Just before Bry was about to walk out the door, Skip stopped her. "Bry," she whispered, "I've always supported you, mate. You're my best gal no matter what and have always been there for me. Knowing you--you're going to take this opportunity anyway-- no matter the red flags. But I don't want our last meeting for a while being that it all changed. If this is something you've wanted, I support you 100 percent, girly." Tears rolled down Skip's face anticipating the undisclosed time they'd be apart for the first time ever. Bry watched Skippers face with a sweet gentle smile.

"Skip, you've been more than a supporter. You've been a sister, teacher, and friend all wrapped into one. And for that, I thank you, mate. No matter where I am in this world, you will always be with me." By this time the two best friends were hugging each other tightly, tears rolling down their cheeks. Bry lifted her head as she noticed a black van outside the gym. "Your ride?" she questioned to Skip. Skip shook her head no as they both proceeded outside to get a close enough look. A dark and mysterious man in a suit stood outside the van. "Ms. Ferrari, we're ready for you", he said squarely. Placing two and two together, Embry and Skipper looked at each other one last time. They nodded in goodbye, and Bry made her way to the van. She took one last look back at the gym, her best friend, and the suited man, before climbing into the A.C van. "Oi! You sure we aren't going to meet the Queen?!" she bellowed with laughter, "I would have put on my good underdaks!"

----------------------------
kakemha kakemha

-- Lily Everrett --

It was so loud. Trying to drown out the yelling from downstairs, Lily rested her head on her desk. Her parents were always like this, arguing and fighting, most of the time they forgot about her. Resting her head on her desk, her eye locked onto the envelope she had gotten earlier. She was walking back from school when she grabbed the mail, it was filled with the usual bills, overdue bills, but her eye caught that one of the envelopes were different. She read the text on the front and noticed it was address to her, Lily Everrett. She hadn't gotten a chance to read it yet, since she was busy reading a book and got lost in it. She sat up straight and reached for it. As she held it in her hands, she heard two doors slam, one after another. "Looks like they're done." She muttered to her self. Loud noise was something that was second nature to Lily, being surrounded by loud sounds at school and at home, she had even gotten her share of yelling since her parents would vent out their frustrations and anger on her. She finally decided to open the letter. Her eyes widened suddenly as she read its contents;

"π”‡π”’π”žπ”―, 𝔐𝔰. Everrett,

β„‘ π”₯π”žπ”³π”’ π” π”¬π”«π”±π”žπ” π”±π”’π”‘ 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔯𝔬π”ͺ π”ž 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔀 π”΄π”žπ”Ά π”žπ”΄π”žπ”Ά 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔯 π”žπ”°π”°π”¦π”°π”±π”žπ”«π” π”’. 𝔐𝔢 𝔭𝔒𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔒 π”žπ”―π”’ π”Ÿπ”’π”¦π”«π”€ π”žπ”±π”±π”žπ” π”¨π”’π”‘ π”Ÿπ”Ά π”‘π”žπ”«π”€π”’π”―π”¬π”²π”° π”Ÿπ”’π”¦π”«π”€π”° π”žπ”«π”‘ π”žπ”―π”’ 𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔒𝔒𝔑 𝔬𝔣 π”₯𝔒𝔩𝔭. Tπ”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 π”ž 𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔒 𝔦𝔫 π”ž 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔒𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒 𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔢, 𝔰𝔬 β„‘ π”žπ”ͺ 𝔒𝔡𝔭𝔒𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔀 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 π”žπ”°π”°π”¦π”°π”±. 𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔢 𝔒𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱 π”₯π”žπ”³π”’ π”Ÿπ”’π”’π”« 𝔠π”₯𝔬𝔰𝔒𝔫; 𝔰𝔬 𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔒'𝔰 𝔫𝔬 π”Ÿπ”žπ” π”¨π”¦π”«π”€ 𝔑𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔫𝔬𝔴.

- 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔒𝔯𝔒𝔩𝔢,
Her being chosen, it felt like a blessing and a curse at the same time. She smiled at first, she had never really gotten chosen for anything before, she was the type of person to blend into the background. But frowned slightly, since this could be something she could never return from. Her head perked up as she heard a car. She walked over to her window and pulled at the curtains slightly and noticed a black van parked in front of her house. Well, Lily weighed her options, and she found herself finding more pros than cons. The two big cons were that she might die and that she may need to work with adults, but this was maybe her one chance to use her skills. "Well, the letter did say that there was no backing down." She said to herself as she packed a satchel with everything she might need, clothes, toiletries, and she snuck in a few of her books. Once it was all packed, she placed the strap of the satchel on her shoulder, and quietly made her way out of the house, it wasn't like her parents would miss her. "Ms. Everrett, are you ready?" A man, standing at the front of the van, asked. "I suppose I am. But could you or whoever sent you, deal with my parents? I don't feel like getting an earful anytime soon." Lily asked the man. "I'll see what we can do, unless they're already taken care of it." Lily hummed in response, acknowledging the statement as she entered the car, a bit nervous but also a bit excited.

bayleen bayleen

Last edited:

0000.jpeg"You just don't get it." Bel stared at her principal, who was giving Jezebel a concerned look. The principles concern shifted, and she began writing on a pink slip, shaking her head in disapproval. Bel hated being treated like she didn't know better. She beat those boys up only because they deserved it. She didn't see why she had to be punished.

The principal slid the pink slip towards Bel, "No, Ms. River, I get it. You don't get it. Not everything is handled with violence." she smiled gently, "You're suspended."
Bel responded with a glare as she aggressively grabbed the pink slip and exited the office. The school was overrated anyway. That wasn't the problem; Bel didn't want to return home and face her mother. Her mother was working nonstop to provide for her, but Bel always managed to screw everything up. It was 9 am, and school hadn't ended. Scratching her head, she groaned. Her mother was still at work. The only option was to walk.

Head down, headphones in Bel was in another dimension. Her alternate reality was suddenly broken when she bumped into something hard. Almost losing her balance, she managed to pull of balancing her weight on her left leg. Once she stabilized herself, she turned to the source of her discomfort,
"YOu almost kill-" the Russian woman gulped, smiling at the man twice her size. The pair stood in silence. That's when Bel decided to apologize. She was semi at fault for not paying attention, but before she could, the tall figure shoved an envelope in her face. Jezebel, startled, reluctantly took the envelope, opening it slowly. What was this? A love letter? An unrequited love? But this guy? She looked up again...looks twice her age. Looking back, she finally opened the envelope.
"π”‡π”’π”žπ”―, 𝔐𝔰. River,

- 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔒𝔯𝔒𝔩𝔢,
Reading the contents of the envelope, she looked up with a determined look,
"I understand."
The man nodded, motioning for her to get to the van, "This way, ma'am."
Bel slowly put the letter back in the envelope,
"I understand your crazy!" she threw the envelope at the man and ran head fast to the complete opposite direction from her home. It only took an hour for the men to catch up to her, finally throwing her in the van.

Fitzroy Wright
TZPSa7F7XiVXa4-zC-9JAd3IY6H4fgKLBavvjw3ggC2LgYsWtgKf2UysibLnFJfPjHuMZSkfin4S_XEm3k2N81ohqGc1kWsDz9TtEsah80sJ5MsgV3yu0gDknrli5a1rIFcoQBLT

The sounds of the Jamaican waves crashing could be heard all around, the breeze against his back, the hot summer sun staring him down, he kept calm, balanced as he rode his surfboard. The young, tall 6”3 boy smiled as he guided his board along the wave, his short, spiked white dyed hair ruffled by the wind. He could practically taste the sea salt in his mouth and he licked his lips.

β€œYow Fitz lets guh chargie!” Someone yelled from the beach, the boy on the board turned his head to the sound of his name, he could see his friends on shore, holding their boards and talking to some cute girls they invited. Deciding to show a little flash Fitzroy judged the wave, looking for an opportunity before pulling his board up to perform a kickflip. Landing onto the board he readjusted his balance before turning his board towards shore.

Approaching his friends he got off his board, carrying out of the water before dapping up the friend who called out to him in Patois β€œNice wave yuh ketch deh. Yuh showing aff fi di sistren?”

β€œChargie enuh mi, Eh haad tuh resist.” Fitzroy replied, winking to one of the girls in the group, seeing her blush he chuckled, Fitzroy has spent the past few weeks getting close to her and her friends and now he managed to bring them all to hang out with them β€œWen mi si ah cute gyal mi try tuh impress. Now lets git sinting tuh drinkz.”

He spent most of the day there, relaxing, surfing, mostly avoiding doing work, in fact he blew off doing some house work today by tricking his little brother to do it. Suddenly, before reaching the convenience store he felt his phone buzz, picking it up he saw the message, sighed, turning to his friend Fitz said in a dejected voice β€œFi mi madda a a tell mi tuh git fi mi batty yaad. Shi seems really mad mon.”

β€œMon a yuh sure? Yuh a suh lack tuh a get wid Cherry.”

β€œYow mon deh a eva deh nex time.”

With a quick bro fist and a goodbye Fitz went towards the shore to pick up his surfboard, heading towards his home. As he arrived at the modest house he went to unlock the gate doors, but as he approached the lock he noticed that his mailbox flag was up. β€œWeird, didn’t I grab the mail this morning?” Fitzroy asked himself before looking into the mailbox, there lying a single letter, it was ornate, sealed with wax, on it where fancy looking cursive written on it addressed to his name.

Still holding the letter in his hand, he entered his house, yelling β€œYow mama, Wah a fah dinna!” Yet he didn’t hear anyone, Fitzroy looked around the house to find that no one was present, β€œAh dem muss ave jus gaan out.” He convinced himself before plopping himself on the couch, relaxing his body, and opening the letter to him. On it the elaborate cursive gave him a message he would have never expected to receive.

π”‡π”’π”žπ”―, 𝔐𝔯.Wright,

- 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔒𝔯𝔒𝔩𝔢,
β„­π”žπ”­π”±π”žπ”¦π”« β„¨π”žπ” π”₯ β„Œπ”’π”«π”‘π”’π”―π”°π”¬π”«

β€œWah inna hell a dis.” Fitzroy mumbled before rubbing his head β€œSumady really a try tuh pull ah faas one pan mi eeh” There is no way this message was real, right? He sighed before standing up and searching the kitchen for a cold beverage. Pulling one out he opened it and looked outside the window, in front of the gate was a black van, Fitzroy thought for a moment, took a heavy sip of his drink, placing it down on the counter he headed towards his room. He grabbed only the essentials, his swimming trunks, and his surfboard before approaching his ride.

β€œYow bredda tanks fi di lift.” He told the driver, passing over his surfboard, and entering the van

Attaching the surfboard to the roof of the van, the driver smiled and said to Fitz β€œPleasure to have you accept the offer, but please don’t speak in Patois, no one will fucking understand you.”

Wolfiee Wolfiee

Gwen was practicing sword fighting with her father a skill their family had practiced for generations. She wiped the sweat from her brow her sharp mist matched eyes watching the man who seemed ready to strike at any moment. β€œAfter this we better head inside before mother comes and drags us inside. I’m more afraid of her then you so I don’t wanna be in her war path today.” She said with a small grin that made her father chuckle. β€œYes she can be rather frightening. Well whoever makes first contact on the skin or clothing is the winner then we will head inside before she comes out.”The burly man before her spoke before going back into position once more. Soon the ringing of metal on metal filled the air once more as two bodies seemed to dance while wielding the beautiful blades. Neither one seemed to be giving the other an inch as sparks soon began to fly from the constant contact between the two blades. However in the next moment a splatter of blood coated the ground as a startled Gwen misstepped causing her fathers blade to cut across her cheek. β€œGwendolyn!” The man shouted in concern quickly setting his blade aside to check his daughters face. His gaze raising angrily to see who had startled his daughter but then soften with worry seeing his wife rushing out calling their names.

β€œI’m alright father and mother what’s wrong! You look upset?” Gwen asked looking concerned at the expression on her moms face. Her mother was paler then usual which was quite a sight as the woman had alabaster skin. Gwen raised an eyebrow as her mother didn’t answer but instead held a letter out to her. It looked serious was she being drafted for war or something? A quick glance at her parents before returning her sight upon the envelope with steady hands she began opening it.

"π”‡π”’π”žπ”―, 𝔐𝔰. Volkova,

β„‘ π”₯π”žπ”³π”’ π” π”¬π”«π”±π”žπ” π”±π”’π”‘ 𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔯𝔬π”ͺ π”ž 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔀 π”΄π”žπ”Ά π”žπ”΄π”žπ”Ά 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔢𝔬𝔲𝔯 π”žπ”°π”°π”¦π”°π”±π”žπ”«π” π”’. 𝔐𝔢 𝔭𝔒𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔒 π”žπ”―π”’ π”Ÿπ”’π”¦π”«π”€ π”žπ”±π”±π”žπ” π”¨π”’π”‘ π”Ÿπ”Άπ”‘π”žπ”«π”€π”’π”―π”¬π”²π”° π”Ÿπ”’π”¦π”«π”€π”° π”žπ”«π”‘ π”žπ”―π”’ 𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔒𝔒𝔑 𝔬𝔣 π”₯𝔒𝔩𝔭. Tπ”₯𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 π”ž 𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔒 𝔦𝔫 π”ž 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔒𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒 𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔲𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔢, 𝔰𝔬 β„‘ π”žπ”ͺ 𝔒𝔡𝔭𝔒𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔀𝔢𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 π”žπ”°π”°π”¦π”°π”±. 𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔢 𝔒𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱 π”₯π”žπ”³π”’ π”Ÿπ”’π”’π”« 𝔠π”₯𝔬𝔰𝔒𝔫; 𝔰𝔬 𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯𝔒'𝔰 𝔫𝔬 π”Ÿπ”žπ” π”¨π”¦π”«π”€ 𝔑𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔫𝔬𝔴.

- 𝔖𝔦𝔫𝔠𝔒𝔯𝔒𝔩𝔢,

β€œWhat is this some kind of joke?” Gwen asked having never seen anything like this in her life. However with a gentle push from her father the trio headed inside. It wasn’t much longer before Gwen had a bag packed with some necessities she could at least see if this was a prank and if so no harm done. Once everything was ready she gave each of her parents a kiss on the cheek then headed off. Then to her surprise a black van was waiting for her.”Er are you my ride?”she asked her hand beginning to reach into her bag for a small dagger just in case. β€œYes Ms.Volkova also there will be no need for the weapon I assure you this ride will be safe.” The person before her spoke before opening the door for Gwen to step in. One last glance back at her house had her heart aching a bit but she stepped into the van with confidence.

Knight boi Knight boi

Kaitlyn Williams

As she was seated down in the van, it was dark inside with very darkly tinted windows; though she couldn't see outside of them. She couldn't see the driver either, where was he taking her? Well, after all, this "Captain Zack Henderson" guy said he had contacted from far away anyway, so it may be a while until then. She took out her sketch pad from her bag and began sketching, but it wasn't long until she fell asleep. A couple of hours pass, but a strange movement of the van startled her awake with a light gasp.

Am I on water? Definitely felt like it. Wait no-- on a boat? Yep. Definitely on a boat. Kaitlyn held onto the soft seats of the van, though she was safe here. "Almost arriving, Ms. Williams," the driver stated. She gulps and blankly nods, "all right."

~ ~ ~

Upon arriving, she felt the van finally set onto land again. The windows began to un-tint from the inside so she could see. It was gorgeous. She was a boat-- but the scenery-- was completely breathtaking! She stares out the windows on all sides, the trees stood high with the sun beaming through them, high mountains that touched even the highest of clouds. Everything was green, nothing seemed wrong. What was wrong? Why she'd love to stay in such a place!

She lifts her phone and gently clicks the power button, still no service, great, she thought with a grunt. But she then spotted a huge stone wall, that looked seemingly endless. She stared in awe, it stood about thirty feet high and looked well built to keep whatever was out there, out. All seven vans pulled in side-by-side, but now was time for them to meet the Captain. No telling how they'd react to this as the van's door slid open.​

β„­π”žπ”’π”©π”žπ”« β„­π”₯π”žπ”«

For how long Caelan was stuck in the van, he did not know. He was sure it was for much longer than any of the roads in Hawaii combined. At first he'd thought they were heading to the airport, and that would only take about an hour and a half in good traffic, but it seemed like several hours. Caelan didn't want to be rude by asking if they had arrived, so instead he stuck his headphones in and listened to some music to pass the time.

He jolted back to consciousness after a few hours, and found the van rocking, as if it was on a ferry. He didn't question it, he knew ferries and cruise ships would pass between the islands of Hawaii occasionally. But if they were going to a distant land, why wouldn't they just take a plane? After some time of musing, Caelan turned off his music and went back to sleep. It was a while since he'd had a good sleep, college had taken that out of him. So he used this time to the fullest to catch up on his rest.

Caelan only woke up when the van finally stopped in front of the giant stone wall. He thanked the van driver as he yawned, grabbed what few belongings he'd brought and exited the van. He stopped to look around at the scenery. It was beautiful, alright, but certainly not as beautiful as Hawaii. A pit immediately formed in his stomach as he thought this, and he realized he missed home already. Caelan counted the vehicles. Seven? he thought. But the letter told me there would be eight... He shrugged and joined the others in front of the gate.

"Ya mind blasting that air a bit cooler, mate? I run a bit a hotter than most," Embry asked as she took out her journal and wrote:

Journal Entry 222

I took a leap. Defo a risky one at that. I left behind all I've known in a heartbeat....and yet I feel selfish because of it. I can't help but think about poor Skipper. All love there, but I know she's defo thinking I'm being such a Drongo for taking this sudden opportunity. She was always much more careful than I was. Anyhow, I know I'll be safe. I've got a bloody strong right hook in case anyone wants to try something funny. I probably could take this driver too. No ones scared of you Mr. Man in Black. I've got the rock energy running through my veins. Caaan youuu smelll whattt theee Bry is cookin'? Oh God, I crack myself up.

Bry clicked her pen closed and placed her navy blue journal back into her black canvas duffle bag. On second thought, she clicked her pen back open, wielding it in case she had to defend herself. The exhaustion from the fight and farewell goodbyes washed over instantly. Her eyes shut and she fell into a deep slumber. Embry arose as the van hit a bump on what she thought was the road. To her dismay, it was the threshold between land and a boat. Startled, she grabbed the front headrest of the passenger side seat, drawing herself closer to the driver. "Ya, mate, I hope we're not on what I think we're on" she said slightly bewildered. The front windshield was abnormally squeaky clean, allowing Bry to see the crystal green waters out on the side. Her stomach twisted in knots as her breathing shallowed. Bugger, she thought in defeat. Black spots began to form in her vision leading her to pass out in the backseat.

Embry awoke once more, this time surrounded by lush green foliage, trees, and tall earthy mountains. Land? Thaaank you, she thought as she sighed with relief. The windows inside the van had now been unveiled. She could see that 7 other vans had just pulled up, probably carrying the "chosen few" the letter talked about. Bry's eyes gazed in awe at the 30 foot stone wall that stood to the fore of the vehichles. Instantly, she slid open the van door, leaving behind her belongings. Without modest, she laid onto the terra firma with haste, like a person would making a snow angel.

"Usually you buy dinna before rocking the boat, eh!" she called out to whoever was listening.

----------
kakemha kakemha

-- Lily Everrett --

It had been a while since they started driving, Lily was just gazing out of a tinted window, admiring the scenery of Scotland. Then the thought hit her, she never actually knew where exactly she was going, what a great notion. Her mind started to all the different possibilities, but she was getting no where. Whenever she read the newspaper or went on the internet, there was no place that had ever mentioned being at war, and believe me she would know. She always loved to follow debates or wars, seeing what they're strategies would, what move would they make. She decided to put the thought to rest and decided to think on other matters. The letter mentioned there would be eight people, she wondered about them. She assumed they would need to work together in a team. She wondered if they were nice or of they were older than her, they most likely were. Since there were only eight people that would be assisting, she assumed they were the cream of the crop, a master in they're field. That scared her a bit. She wasn't really a socialiser, she had always done things alone. She barely knew if she could fight or engage in combat, all Lily had going for her was her mind.

Before her mind could wander too far, she felt a like rocking. They were on the ocean, she hadn't been out on the ocean too many times, but she remembered the rocking feeling from the little time she was on a boat when she was younger. Luckily for her, she was blessed with no having motion sickness, so she decided to pass the time. It was probably going to be a long way to their destination if they were going by boat. She grabbed a book from out of her bag, and flipped to the page where she last was. After a while Lily dozed off, resting her head on the side of the window. Before long, she would be arriving to their destination.

Being awoken by the van coming to a halt, she sat up straight and placed the book back into her satchel. The door opened and she stepped out and fixed herself. She affixed her satchel on her shoulder, wearing it like a cross-body bag. She looked around, the scenery was quite pretty, tall trees, all different kinds of fauna, and the tall mountains on the horizon. She then noticed the other 7 vans, and she saw some of the passengers. "Looks like I was right." She muttered to herself, and she was right to say so. All the passengers looked like adults, or at least older than her. Her relationship with adults wasn't all that great. Her parents and teachers were the adult figures she saw frequently, but they were great role models. She took in a deep breath, clutching the strap of her satchel and walked over to the rest of the rest of the people.

bayleen bayleen

0000.jpegBel sat in the van in silence. Yes, she did have a hero complex, but she didn't want to leave her mother all by herself. Bel sat up to fix herself. Her mouth was duct-taped, and her hands and legs tied down, not that she blamed them. She put up quite a fight, not to mention the accident she almost caused. The steady road began to wobble, and she could swear she smelt the faint scent of sea salt. She suddenly felt something making its way to her throat. Bel lifted both her legs and banged on the tinted windows. This caught the driver's attention, and even though she threw up, it wasn't while her mouth was duct-taped shut.

The tainted glasses suddenly started to change as they let the sunlight come in, which caused Bel to shut her eyes in pain. It took a minute for her eyes to adjust, and once they did, Bel was hit with breathtaking scenery, which was the least of her concerns considering she was technically kidnapped. A part of her was scared and worried, but in that worry, there was also excitement. The van doors opened abruptly, letting in the foreign breeze. Bel pocked her head out, checking her surroundings which quickly changed when she was dragged out of the van. The driver untangled the ropes on her hands and legs. If it wasn't for the relief, she felt after. She would have wrestled him to the ground. Turning her attention out word, she noticed that more than one van was a complete surprise. Sighing, she wished she hadn't thrown away that letter.

Fitzroy Wright
The car could drive far, Fitz understood that, after all Jamaica is an island and there where only 3 international airports on the whole island, with the Norman Manley International airport being the closest. But then why the tinted windows, Fitz tapped on it, it obviously wasn't just to prevent people looking in as it was nearly impossible for him to even see shapes through it.

If they where going to an airport then why have the tinted windows? Eventually they would have to leave the car, unless...
"Deh a five ports eena jamrock." Fitz muttered to himself, it could only make sense that they would leave by port in that case. It wasn't long before his assumptions where verified, he could hear the sound of waves crashing and seagulls. Even in the car one could smell and feel the ocean, as it sways them. "Tuh bad mi cyaan si di beauty addi sea as wi cut yaad." Fitz sighed to himself. He was about to leave his life of relaxation and pleasure for god knows what, and now he could only listen to the waves as their car boarded a vessel.

Eventually he leaned back against his seat, closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling on being in the ocean, may it be behind tinted windows, it wasn't long before he fell asleep. Waking up Fitz yawned and rub his eyes "Mon a wi deh yet?" thought as he tried peering through the glass one more time, he could feel that they where no longer at sea, the car wasn't moving with any currents nor was there sounds of waves hitting a ship. As he was leaning on the door, suddenly he felt it open, the sunlight temporarily blinding him, he blinked his eyes a bit before looking outside the van and admiring the beauty of where they are, Fitz never seen something like this, it wasn't Jamaica but it wasn't bad either. Climbing out of the van he took a deep breath in and out, then said calmly "Mi guess eh a time tuh clock eena fah wuk."

Wolfiee Wolfiee

Kaitlyn Williams

As the van's door slid open, letting the sounds of nature and the brightness of the sun bleed in, it made her somewhat raise her brows. She then grabs her bag and steps out with her arms outstretched. "Been sitting for too long," she murmurs while taking a look around. She saw the other chosen people by the vans left had gotten out of. She takes a few steps forward, taking in the scenery. But when people from the small homes around the seven began to come out and stare upon them.

"Are you all here to help us?"
"Are you all the chosen ones?"
"It's them! The ones who are going to save us!"

The voices of them began to murmur until they were silenced from the loud hooves of a black stallion. And upon the horse was a man, a man, who, the people were all gapping for. The man gently pulls back on the reins of his horse and looks down at the group. Kaitlyn's eyes almost immediately fell to the horse, it was wonderfully beautiful to her. Her blue orbs traveled back up to the man, who had a tag on his black jacket on the upper right side of his chest. The name read: "Henderson". It was him-- the man who had chosen all of them to help his villagers.

"Welcome all of you," he said while still on his horse, then getting off, his palm on the neck of his horse. "I'm Captain Zackary Henderson. The one who had contacted all of you... which by the looks of it, not all of you are here, which is all right. There's still more time for them to arrive."

Kaitlyn looked around and her eyes looked towards the towering Captain, whose height quietly put her own to shame, but vaguely shook her head to herself. "So... we're all here to help out with all of your people?"

"Yes. I contacted all of you I had chosen when I and my people are in the greatest time of need. We've lost a total of seventeen people overall..." Henderson rubbed the back of his neck with his free hand.

"If any more of you have questions, please, ask now. I'll be honored to answer them, then you all can get settled and feast with us. You'll need plenty of rest for tomorrow."

A shadow hovered over the sun rays Embry was bathing in. She opened her eyes to find several strangers surrounding her and the others who had exited the van. Embry popped up suddenly, her defense mechanism getting ready to kick in. Murmurs and questions began to fill the air as the strangers gazed upon the 7. Bry was puzzled by all the attention. Not quite sure how to react. She stepped slowly back towards the van before a man on a black horse approached them. All was quiet as his entrance reeked of power and authority. Bry looked up in awe at the man whose name read Henderson on his garment. This must be the head honcho, she though to herself. Henderson welcomed the chosen, opening the conversation for any questions. Just as soon as he said the last word, Bry vomited a mouth full of questions that most may have had. Whether or not he could or would answer them all was undetermined.

"So uh, mate, you brought us here, yea? Why us of all people in the world? I'm just an aussie gyal who lived in the middle of nowhere. Speaking of which, how'd you even find us? Ya know what, mate, do me another and tell me what exactly are we suppose to be protecting or helping you all with? Honestly, when can a girl get a shower? Didn't really have much time to pamper before the secret service showed up." Embry stepped forward a bit closer, leaning in towards the Captain with a hush voice, "Also, there wouldn't happen to be a Maccas around here? Mcnuggies and the lot, yea? I'm starving."

-- Lily Everrett --

She walked up to be closer to the seven people that emerged from vans. But before long, there was a crowd of people swarming them and whispering amongst themselves. Lily just clutched the strap of her satchel harder and closer to her chest, and looked down at the ground. She wasn't used to getting this much attention, it was getting quite overwhelming for her. But luckily, before her panic attack could set in, a path emerged from the crowd and sound of hooves clicking were the only thing that Lily could hear. She lifted her head up slowly and saw a particularly on middle-aged man on the horse. Henderson, that was his name. At his mention of plenty of rest, her mind drifted to her cuddled up with a cozy blanket and a good book. But she didn't know if she'd have that luxury here. She couldn't wait to finally be somewhere she wouldn't be moving constantly. She would await further instructions but she had some questions of her own. "What are we to do now? And where shall we go?" She settled for those two questions for now.

1.jpegBel had been nervously picking at her fingers, not paying attention to anyone. Her concentration, however, was redirected to the people who had come out of the houses. Bel scratched her head save them from what? At this point, she had come to accept that there was no way out of this. If helping these people would get her back home, she didn't mind. Although she was worried frankly, she wanted to know what she was being dragged into.
It didn't take long for the atmosphere to change the people that once had plenty to say quickly shut up in the presence of a man on a horse.
He spoke a lot, and although his appearance was aggressive, he was very well-mannered. Bel had one question opening her mouth to speak; she was interrupted by a girl with an Australian accent. Letting this slide, she waited for the girl to ask her question, but one question turned to two, and two turned to three. Bel scoffed. Now that's a blabbermouth. Rolling her eyes when the girl shut up after her, another girl opened her mouth, thankfully not as annoying as the first.

"When can we go back home? Or is this a one-way trip?" Bel crossed her arms, glaring at the man sitting on his mighty horse.

Fitzroy Wright
TZPSa7F7XiVXa4-zC-9JAd3IY6H4fgKLBavvjw3ggC2LgYsWtgKf2UysibLnFJfPjHuMZSkfin4S_XEm3k2N81ohqGc1kWsDz9TtEsah80sJ5MsgV3yu0gDknrli5a1rIFcoQBLT
Fitz squinted his eyes, trying to adjust to the sun's bright light beaming down on him. Slowly as they got used to the light he looked around at the crowd of people surrounding not only him but five others. The people around them where ecstatic by their arrival, if they really where in a desperate situation it would be better not to ruin their hope so Fitz merely smiled and played along, "That is what we are here to do." Fitz spoke in a thick Jamaican accent to one person in the crowd. But as soon as he said that a man riding a horse as dark as night created a path through the crowd, it seemed that this man held a position of authority, listening to him speak and explain who he is Fitz looked at the three girls asking questions, and shrugged to himself. He didn't want to ask any questions and most things where probably on a need to know basis anyway, so he leaned back against the van and kept silent.

Kaitlyn Williams

Before she knew it, the rest of the chosen individuals were asking their own questions; about as confused as she was. Henderson's soft eyes met Kaitlyn's as she asked her question, "well, yes. And myself. We were in need of more helping hands than we had before." Henderson motioned to his people with his hand for them to return to their homes silently.

Henderson, now off his horse, walked over to Bry about a foot before her. "That's a good question, Embry Ferrari," he said with a soft, straight expression. He could remember each and every one of their names. "I had searched for any individuals who had the potential of what I am searching for here. Each of you had something I can't normally find with others. And how I found you all-" he paused and gazed at all of them "-I sent out spies to find exactly who I'm looking for. Think of it this way, you each are special in some way. Instead of the millions of other people in this world. But I chose you. You'll each be able to care for yourselves after I answer your questions and we feast." And as Embry had gotten closer, he didn't flinch, if anything, he remained perfectly still with the same posture and he whispers back, "I know everything about you and everyone else here. So we'll have what we like when we eat. So, yes."

As Lily spoke up, Henderson actually sent a smile her way. Henderson knew what she had endured before she arrived there and wanted her to know she was safe now. "Ah, Lily Everrett." Henderson slowly made his way up to her, "I have rooms for each of you. Whether you want to be alone or share a room with someone is all up to each of you. Tomorrow you'll all understand better, you'll all need as much rest as possible; best to get plenty of rest for the night."

"And Jezabel River, I knew you may have a few questions. I was informed you hadn't cooperated with my guards," Henderson said with a slight chance of his facial expression, raising his brows. Henderson looked towards her when he responded, "you'll all be able to return home once we handle our issues properly. I won't keep you all held captive here, oh my God. But we are in need of your help." He said including himself with his people, which was quite respectful.

"That seems like that's it for now, follow me so we shall eat now," he says, walking off; then friendly motioning them to follow him. Henderson then motioned a man near him to take his horse back to the stable.

Henderson leads them into an unattractive facade building until they got inside. It was absolutely gorgeous. "Feast yourselves. You all deserve it," he stated.

The inside had many lined tables with lights beaming down on foods with soft, gold lights lighting up the building. There also hung a gorgeous chandelier over their heads.
(I'll post a picture for better understanding)​

β„­π”žπ”’π”©π”žπ”« β„­π”₯π”žπ”«

Caelan was actually pretty compliant, nodding along with the others, and especially with Captain Henderson when he answered their questions. He wasn't much of a person to ask questions himself, but he still felt there was something he needed to get off his chest.

"Excuse me, Captain Henderson..." he pulls Zack aside as he says this, "but I was wondering what exactly you saw in us that can't be found elsewhere? I... don't understand. I'm nobody special, what could you want in me that's so rare?"

Caelan stood there in awe as soon as he caught a glimpse of the buffet. He wasn't that hungry -- sure it had been a few hours since he had eaten, but the food back in Hawaii was sure to fill you up. But still, he felt like he couldn't put any of this food to waste. So, he grabbed a plate and began to dig in, spooning a few helpings of rice onto his plate, along with an assortment of fresh meats. Making sure to thank the Captain, he sat down, said grace over his food, and then began to eat.

-- Lily Everrett --

Her eyes widened slightly. At first glance, Captain Henderson seemed like a person who was very serious, a person to take thing literally, a person who rarely smiled. But there he was smiling at her, it frankly surprised her, she thought her assessment of him was correct. It still might be, since he hadn't smiled at any of the other people in their small group of 7. As he stood in front of her, answering their questions, she listened intently and nodded every once in a while. He seemed like a nice person so far, strict but not as strict as her parents, so that put her mind a little at ease a little. With that in mind, she wondered what kind of food they had at this so called feast.

When they entered the hall, she stood in slight awe at the sight of it. It looked like a scene out of a book, especially the big chandelier hanging from the ceiling, it looked magnificent. Her eyes scanned the room, taking in the sight, slightly thankful that no one else was with them, she wouldn't be bombarded with a lot of questions. Lily's eyes finally. settled on the table with an array of food on it. She scanned the options, then her eyes fell on one particular dish, apple pie. She had a sweet tooth, any kind of dessert or pastry, she probably loved. "We can just eat any of this?" she asked out loud, it was more of a rhetorical question. She hadn't eaten desserts in a long time. Her parents never liked her eating them, or eating a lot of anything at all, you could probably tell from her skinny and fragile build. Her father would yell at her most time, hitting her wrists to drop the plate. Her mother might've been worse, she just commented on her weight while she ate, it made her self-conscious. That was probably the reason she hadn't eaten desserts in a while, or why she never really ate much at all. She stood there, beside Captain Henderson, wondering whether she would have a slice of that apple pie, or anything else.

Last edited:

1.jpeg Bel found it creepy how he sent people to spy, and it didn't help when he said her full name. Shaking the goosebumps away, she returned his answer with a half-assed smile. She folded her arms when he turned to face some other "special person" I guess Bel was relieved that she was going to go back home at some point. Although she was surprised that nobody asked what they would be protecting the people from, but she didn't feel like knowing the answer to that question at the moment.

At the sound of food, Bel was brought back to reality, food where? Following the captain, Bel made sure she was not too close to everyone, not ready to open up to these strangers. The only reason she was cooperating was one-word food. Bel had the sentence "Do it for the food." on a loop in her head. The hall was quite beautiful. Bel eyed the chandelier looking at the captain and then back at the chandelier concluding that this Captain Hans, whatever his name, was loaded. A girl's voice broke the silence after the Captian stopped talking. Leaving them alone, she poured herself water. She was parched, which wasn't a surprise. The amount of struggle she did in a car was not average.

Fitzroy Wright

1636869372273.png
Fitz didn't really pay much attention to the captain's answers, they didn't concern him and it seemed like the captain was more interested in the other special people, β€œHowever I can settle for a feast that isn’t on my bill.” he thought to himself, grabbing a bag inside his van and taking it with him as they approached an unremarkable building. He quickly changed his mind as they entered the building, whistling he remarked in his thick Jamaican accent β€œMan they don’t live cheap. The interior must have cost a fortune to renovate, hell they even got a chandelier.”

His mouth watered a bit as he smelt the food, it was positively enchanting, deciding to break away from the group he started to search for all his favorites, he grabbed a nice spoonful of rice and beans, caught eye of some enchanting bammy, grabbed what seemed to be the chefs attempt to cook jerk chicken, and finally topping it off with a nice bowl of goat curry. β€œAh smells like home, but I need a drink to pair it off with a Jamaican meal.” he muttered to himself as he lay his food on an open table, rushing around the buffet he looked for the alcohol, but amidst all the food he couldn’t find it himself. So deciding to ask one of the helpers, Fitz was led to a small table in the corner which lay an assortment of different wines, and juices, placed in a giant icebox. They all looked fancy, too fancy for his taste. He looked for the rum, the whiskey and any hard liquor but he couldn’t find any.

β€œNah chargie I ain’t gonna ride without a drink.” Fitz grabbed his bag, opening it to reveal an assortment of different rum, and whiskeys as well as a cocktail shaker. Grabbing what seemed to be pineapple and orange juice and pouring it into the cocktail shaker, he muttered to himself β€œBacardi Gold Rum should pair nicely…” before opening the bottle and pouring it into the shaker, then proceeding to grab other ingredients from around the buffet table and some ice from the box he began to shake the cocktail shaker, grabbing a short cocktail glass from his bag he asked one worker for a large ice cube, and when he received it put it into the glass before pouring the drink. Then looking at the glass for the second he thought β€œNeeds a garnish…” before grabbing a random sliced fruit which he didn’t recognize.

β€œThere we go for a nice Caribbean Rum Punch to pair with an amazing Jamaican dinner.” Fitz proudly said out loud to no one in particular, before putting all the bottles away, closing his bag and grabbing it and his drink to his seat.

Wolfiee Wolfiee

Gwen wasn’t sure exactly was going on all she knew was she’d arrived to see several other vans parked as well. Then the driver had been kind and formal like earlier indicating they were at their destination. Once moving off from the van to the next location they were supposedly suppose to be she was greeted by a captain who seemed to be addressing them all on how they were very much needed. It left a bit of a bad taste in her mouth when he mentioned how many had died previously a bit of a bad omen if you asked her. However for now she would do what was asked of her since hopefully the years of swordsmanship would now pay off. Her gaze flicked around examining the others silently taking in their appearance’s, accents, and mannerisms. This seemed like it would be quite the group of people so for now she moved over towards where the table filled with food were. It seemed like there was a vast variety some of the foods she’d never seen before so would be best to avoid them for now not sure what harm they could cause her body if suddenly consumed.

Gwen took a seat and began putting foods she knew onto her plate taking a decent amount feeling extremely hungry at the moment. Once her plate was filled and her drink set before her she began to eat taking time to savor the food not wanting to rush. Her long purple hair was down now it hung of the sides of her seat in thick curtain of hair. While she ate she listen to the conversations going on around her doing her best to learn about these people.

Ooc: Sorry it’s not the greatest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back