• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Exploding into the Magical World

hi! unfortunately, i’m gonna have to
drop this! so sorry for the inconvenience!

actually im gonna has to drop this too my spot can go to someone else something came up for me and i cannot keep the spot in this rp apologies ill be watching this rp from the sidelines

I
A question, should sexuality be included in the character profile or allowed to be expressed (PG only) in our writings?
Edit, I mean this as an identifier. So in essence: We know how that person swings, or we let that person show us through writing?
I think it should be optional

Avatar_Erikson Avatar_Erikson A question for you, Avvie: when we are transported into this new world as humans, will we 100% remain human or is there a possibility of not being human?

Avatar_Erikson Avatar_Erikson A question for you, Avvie: when we are transported into this new world as humans, will we 100% remain human or is there a possibility of not being human?
So the main reason I want the 8 to be human is just for the general purpose of their ignorance to the magical world being more relatable. If you want your character to be turned into something else, or possibly have a super distant ancestor that was part of the magical world but generations of human spawn diluted it. As such maybe magical jump started this dormant trait? Up to you on if you wanna branch out from being human.

So the main reason I want the 8 to be human is just for the general purpose of their ignorance to the magical world being more relatable. If you want your character to be turned into something else, or possibly have a super distant ancestor that was part of the magical world but generations of human spawn diluted it. As such maybe magical jump started this dormant trait? Up to you on if you wanna branch out from being human.

Ooh, an interesting idea. You have the faintest amount of lizardman blood in you, and the jump to this new world is making you gradually into a lizardman? Very interesting indeed. I might not employ it myself, but I love it.

sorry guys, I work in the E.R. and work has been pretty hectic. However, off for the next 3 days so will be able to post and get things up and running

Users who are viewing this thread

Back