• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Experimental Prison (Interest check)

Countryrps

The Great and Powerful WISE ASS!
Hi guys, this an interest check for a futuristic prison type roleplay, with a twist. The inmates in this prison are orphaned children. So basically how it works is You are a child age 3-18 that was orphaned, and for an experiment you were placed inside the prison along with other children. Your memory has been wiped, you can't remember how you got in here at all! You will either react with terrible fear, or accept it as normal (this is most often the case with young children) Every night you go back to your cell, with a cellmate around your age (will be determined in the rp.) The guards by law have to show the younger children more mercy, but if the older children who are fully aware that what there doing is wrong will be punished. This will basically be about your characters day-to-day life inside the prison...

(Since this is an interest check I am not going to go into depth but I will later when I do the lore.)

Okay submit your cs I already have them up, I still have to add a few more characters for myself though

I apologize it will not let me copy the stupid link, this is the first time it has happened. It should in the futuristic extra pages section :)

Yes go post your cs in the cs thread it still won't let me copy e stupid link, I am still troubleshooting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back