• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Experimental Prison (CS)

Countryrps

The Great and Powerful WISE ASS!
Is is where everyone will upload there characters.

Template:

Name:

Appearance: (Picture or DETAILED description.)

Personality:

Amount of time in prison: (since they were what age)

Record: (if not clean then list the things they have done in the prison)

Other:

Also to have a guard character you must ask me first, and give the age group they will be working with.

Experimental Prison (OOC)

Experimental Prison (Lore)

Last edited:
Name: William Black

Appearance: William has big brown, rounded eyes. Short brown hair. He has thin curved eyebrows, and long eyelashes. He is very thin. (Just so y'all no it is not mandatory to have a description more detailed as this, but this is minimum)

Personality: Despite being locked in a prison since he was three, he is very hyper, and happy. He loves playing with other kids in the prison as well. (When they are allowed, which is most of the day.) He also likes the guards he thinks they are nice. He also doesn't realize where he is at is supposed to be a bad place, and doesn't mind his life there.

Amount of time in prison: Since he was 3

Record: Clean!

(Will add more)

You can be a personal guard without permission until I say we have enough... The regular guards can be NPCs but personal guards for ages 3-14 will be open to rp as.

Name: William Clark

Appearance:
Personality: Depressed except when he is talking with other prisoners, to be honest he is hopeless, and thinks himself pathetic, he is also very lonely. He is scared of the guards guns.

Amount of time in prison: Since he was 10

Record: So far clean...

(Here's mine, I hope she'd good!)
Name: Karina Yarslova

Appearance: 379f7563b2c07aea74cee72999f49fef.jpg

Personality: Stubborn and Blunt, but is quite shy, has a temper which has gotten her into trouble many times. She's a sweet person to the other inmates, she just hates the guards.

Amount of time in prison: 5
Record: Attacked one of the guards when they tried to take something of hers away.

(please tell me if i need to change anything!)

Name: Andy Cook

Appearance:

Personality: He is very outgoing, enjoys talking with other prisoners, smart, he may be the first one to figure out what's going on (if I take the rp that way), hates the guards but finds strategic ways to attack, and is calm allowing him to not lose control over his temper near the guards.

Amount of time in prison: Since he was 5

Record: Clean, because he hasn't been caught yet!

Name: Alyssa

yuzuyu%5B2%5D.jpg

Personality: shy, kinda hyperactive, playful with the other kids, sometimes scared of the older kids, stubborn when she wants something, she likes the guards they are nice to her

Amount of time in prison: age 4

Record: clean
Other:
Countryrps Countryrps not my best I might edit later

Its fine! I am requiring 2 characters per person though, so whenever you want to put up another.

Name: Leonid Kastrov

Appearance: 9b12975ca4f7a73d4db035abb183de0a--anime-child-boy-anime-kids.jpg

Personality: shy, quiet, keeps to himself

Amount of time in prison: 3 years old

Record: clean

Last edited:
Name: Yui

4f212a9fe34f519aadb02bb85dd605a0f0fdb5eb_hq.gif

Personality: Shy, happy at times, scared of the guards, tend to be protective of her friends

Amount of time in prison: since she was 6

Record: Clean for now
Other:

I will remind all of you who didn't read the lore here THEIR MEMORIES HAVE BEEN WIPED! They do not understand that they live in a prison! They call this place home they think it is normal! That all orphans live here! It is okay for them to not like the guard, but thinking it is wrong to keep children cooped up here is not an option. They know no other life!

The 3-9 guards are not allowed to torture the younger children, and the ages groups are separated. Until you edit your cs a tad, I am afraid I can't accept you. dandy dandy

Oh ya and I will add something to the lore that states that once they turn 18 their memories are replaced, with ones of them living in a group home...

Yeah, I'm not sure I'll be joining in this case. My apologies, but it doesn't seem like the plot would be able to progress quickly if at least some of the older kids don't realize they are, in fact, being confined. That leaves nothing much but interaction with other characters.

Read, my older kids cs the hidden plot lies in there. There will be an underground type society going on in the prison.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back