• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Experiment Z

Tasteless

Boink Bean

tumblr_mb4hs4ecUQ1qfxnpoo1_500.gif

no slide
Information

In the year 2019, scientists began to develop a new race among humans. These scientific experiments were funded by the American government and military, so while development was costly the scientists were covered. These so-mentioned scientists had taken children from parents who could not care for them, promising that the child would have a healthy, happy life. They just so happened to forget to mention that these children would be injected and experimented on for most of their "healthy, happy" lives. These experiments were gruesome, and often resulted in the mutation and fatalities of many experiment children. The government quickly became concerned that these experiments were not safe, and stopped funding the scientific research. The scientists were left with very little budget the only funding coming from the military.

As the scientists continued on with research and experimentation, the American military decided that their funding would come with a cost. Whatever experiments were created successfully within the lab, would be given to the military to be used for warfare against rival countries. The scientists unwillingly agreed, as without the funding from the military, all their work would be lost.

In the year 2020, the first successful experiment child surfaced. After the first, many more began to succeed. The scientists were overjoyed, as their new race of Humans began to thrive and show steady improvement. The scientists were soon reminded that the children would be taken away and used for war.. and they knew they had to make a difference in the children's fate.

The scientists began to create faulty experiment children, shipping the successful children across America to scientist families who could care for them, and teach them how to control their abilities. The faulty children were given to the military, and died within days. The military was enraged and cut the costs of the funding, saying the experiments were lost hope.. Little did they know that all over America, the "lost hope" experiments were thriving.

So many years later, and the experiments thrived and walk among normal humans despite their different abilities and features. Many of them found love, and Generation Z was born. The scientists hadn't known that their creations were even fertile, and soon one of the scientific families got into contact with a lead scientist to tell him the news. This sparked panic among these who had been participating within the experiments so many years before. Scientists immediately contacted the now grown experiments, demanding the rights of these newly born children. While many disagreed, they were left with no choice. The new children had to be trained on how to live among society as their parents had. The scientists gave the experiment parents twelve years to bond with their children. When the time came, the children were given to the scientists for training.

Generation Z was given to the scientists when they were around fifteen and sixteen years of age, which is when they begin to develop their abilities and skills more thoroughly. This is also around the time Human teenagers begin to rebel, this seemed to be a kink the scientists hadn't been able to buff out of their newly found race.

Years have gone on and generation Z has not been able to contact family or friends outside of the facility, for reasons they do not understand.. but will soon become aware of.

In Depth

You are Generation Z. You were shipped away from your family and friends when you were sixteen, and you were not gifted the privilege to remain in contact with anyone from outside of the facility. You spend all your time training in fighting, mastering your skills and abilities, and doing chores around the building. You are not alone, many others accompany you, making life not lonely, but different. You yourself are different, most of Generation Z have odd eye colors, ranging mostly of vivid colors.. not to mention that each individual had a different supernatural ability.

The scientists have not been able to give you answers on why you cannot contact your family, and the Lead Trainer within the facility refuses to allow outdoor training anymore. Little do you know, that the government has found out about Generation Z, and your position has been compromised.

Your only father figure is the Lead Trainer, he has trained you, helped you, and kept you safe.. Soon you will be forced to put your trust and respect in him more than ever, because your life will depend on it.

Rules

I. Be Realistic : I understand that this is a Fantasy based role-play, yet injury and death will still be a major part of this more realistically-set world.

II. Be Descriptive : This role-play, as you can see, is labelled detailed. I expect a minimum of Nine sentences per-post.

III. Have Manners : Cursing within the role-play is perfectly fine, yet do not become aggressive with other users within OOC, this will not be tolerated.

IV. Character Sheet : You may use your own character-sheet as long as it covers the general basics of the one i provide.

V. Be Creative : Make interesting and diverse or odd-ball characters.

VI. Power-Playing : This is a big rule. Your character(s) are not perfect, do not make them out to be. Your characters are no better nor stronger than any other characters within the role-play no matter how you view them.

VII. Drama : Make drama. As i said early, have your characters be diverse and interesting.. Make them start drama, ships, and love triangles.

IX. Have fun.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Interested.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="The J]Interested!

[/QUOTE]
Wonderful! I'll begin making the thread now.

RedLikeRoses said:
Won't be able to make a character till Sunday, could you guys possibly wait to start till then (please)?
If we start nothing interesting or quick will dissolve. I will keep them within the buildings boundaries. If anything interesting does surface, i'll give you the information and ways to enter.

[QUOTE="Scarlet Fox]If we start nothing interesting or quick will dissolve. I will keep them within the buildings boundaries. If anything interesting does surface, i'll give you the information and ways to enter.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, but if it goes too far, I might not join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back