• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Experienced but rusty!

Punk

Hi guys! My name is Kristin and I began roleplaying in 2010, but I'm coming back from a 3 year break so I'm not sure how easily I can get back into the groove of writing.

I started out roleplaying horses but the majority of my time was spent with human roles, so I can do either of those if anyone's interested in animal plots! Not a requirement!

I like to roleplay realistic plots, MxF, and have no gender preference although to start off I'd prefer a female role, a good enough plot may change that! I can post 1-3 paragraph replies but that's also dependant on plot and my partners engagement.

I'm only looking for 1-3 partners/rps to start off with, and would LOVE for the other to make the first post since it's been so long for me. A great plot may have me inspired enough to start off though!!

I would like there to be romance, please!

Thanks! I'm excited to begin again!

Hey! I’m an old role player who’s new to the site too, haha. What kind of realistic plots did you have in mind? I’m fine playing a male, too

Hey! I’m an old role player who’s new to the site too, haha. What kind of realistic plots did you have in mind? I’m fine playing a male, too
Welcome! My old place has been inactive for a couple years and a good friend recommended this site. :p

I've always done mildly dramatic but mostly romantic plots but I'm a bit lost when it comes to ideas right now. I'm super flexible just need some guidance? Even some supernatural aspects sprinkled in for more spice would work! Pairings with supernatural aspects would have to be like human/creature etc if that makes sense

Bump!

Kind of digging a couple pairings, no plots in mind though!

Human/werewolf
Human/vampire
Human/angel
Etc, M/F, role preference will depend on plot but I don't mind either one:P

Welcome! My old place has been inactive for a couple years and a good friend recommended this site. :p

I've always done mildly dramatic but mostly romantic plots but I'm a bit lost when it comes to ideas right now. I'm super flexible just need some guidance? Even some supernatural aspects sprinkled in for more spice would work! Pairings with supernatural aspects would have to be like human/creature etc if that makes sense

Something fantasy/realistic would be really interesting! We could do a human/angel pairing. Maybe a friends-to-lovers situation? If that works we can start bouncing plot ideas I think I have a couple that could be fun!

what would you prefer animals or humans?
I enjoy both pretty equally! If you're interested in an animal rp we can definitely talk about it though! It's been even longer since I've had the opportunity to do one of those.

A love story between a werewolf and a human or a vampire and human have always been something I’ve loved. If maybe you’d wanna write, or even just discuss plot ideas let me know!!

A love story between a werewolf and a human or a vampire and human have always been something I’ve loved. If maybe you’d wanna write, or even just discuss plot ideas let me know!!

Sure, PM me! I'm particularly craving a Human/Werewolf one right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back