• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy exoplanet OOC (closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

.silver.

✨your local music therapist✨
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay everything is done lol now we can get started πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

thanks !! i'll try to get a reply in soon :'D

Hello! I'm still working on my CS but a quick preview:
-Mars
-short & short-tempered female
-woodpecker
-combat & peace empowerment ( with a minor ability of life-force manipulation that'll be very limited)
pls lmk if these are okay!

Hello! I'm still working on my CS but a quick preview:
-Mars
-short & short-tempered female
-woodpecker
-combat & peace empowerment ( with a minor ability of life-force manipulation that'll be very limited)
pls lmk if these are okay!
Sounds good to me!
Sorry for the late reply lol I went on a day trip with my family today

no worries! thank you and rest well haha

saturn is complete!
tg4ef8uV_400x400.jpg

I told myself not to make an edgy character
me: proceeds to make an edgy character.
Mars is complete. I have no clue why the font went to default- it shouldn't look like that but I'm not a bbcode wizard so I left it alone
pls lmk if anything needs changing!

I told myself not to make an edgy character
me: proceeds to make an edgy character.
Mars is complete. I have no clue why the font went to default- it shouldn't look like that but I'm not a bbcode wizard so I left it alone
pls lmk if anything needs changing!
Looks good! You can hop on the RP whenever!

Major_Goofball Major_Goofball Neptune looks great! You can start RPing with him. Switch Uranus’ ability to something related to that godβ€”like sky, stars, rain, or somethingβ€”and then he is also good to go!

ok so Venus definitely won't have every ability in this list but you guys get the main idea of love-based powers anyway right? also I used the word "ordained" wrong lol its supposed to say adorned. Instead of using code I just made an image and I didn't feel like re-editing it so I apologize for any spelling errors or weird choices of words you may see :closedeyescryingfrown:

ok so Venus definitely won't have every ability in this list but you guys get the main idea of love-based powers anyway right? also I used the word "ordained" wrong lol its supposed to say adorned. Instead of using code I just made an image and I didn't feel like re-editing it so I apologize for any spelling errors or weird choices of words you may see :closedeyescryingfrown:
Makes sense! There’s a lot in there. I wonder if taking out the animal manipulation would help even it out? Do you know a handful of what you would take from that list? I think for Venus that’s such a cool list to focus on with her being the goddess of love!

Makes sense! There’s a lot in there. I wonder if taking out the animal manipulation would help even it out? Do you know a handful of what you would take from that list? I think for Venus that’s such a cool list to focus on with her being the goddess of love!
Yep disregard animal manipulation and I'll narrow the list down to just Love Manipulation

Okay! You are welcome to throw her into the RP 😁

Mercury is a vibe 😭

hey all !! just a heads up, i may only be able to send a starter this weekend due to some school stuff, so if need be, feel free to continue for a bit without me :'DD

hihi! I will work on my reply on Friday night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back