• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Exodus Black: Station of the Damned[Space RP]

Folly-Derrezzed

Heaven restores you in life.
Long ago, when we, the chosen few, were driven from our home..Earth. From a force beyond our understanding. We had no choice but to retreat to the Exodus Black. A ship that served as our peoples saviors and a symbol of our resilience.

We have been sailing the stars for generations. In our wake came life forms of all origins, we became a unified force. Some were driven from their planets as well. They say there was light and reckoning with the dirt at their feet becoming one with metal.

There is no one true story. What we do know is that these invaders are giving what they owe. And whatever happened on those planets are following us all.

...​
So yall welcome to the Exodus Black, one of the biggest ships ever built in human history. Housing billions of humans and cities with buildings that glide across the stars, protected by the massive overdome of course. After generations, the Exodus has grown in size with alien fleets and became a hub world of sorts. Almost incomprehensively complex and colossal.

If you have any questions, id be happy to answer.

Okay. So as far as the plot goes, its sorta slice of life as your characters either explore the Exodus or fight in the war against the mysterious intruders. To find out who they are and what they want. Find out what happened to these planets that expelled their inhabitants.

Those who explore these planets are subject to danger, GMed by mwah. From there on you will find a way to stop this war once and for all.

There are also some subplots as well, with a android uprising in the Exodus Middle and Upper levels. Protests and the like, Mercenary recruits that dwell the lower levels and outer skirts that are involved with some strange object trafficking.
I also wanna say that the Exodus has been floating through space for 500 years, declared a hub station in the middle of that.

To clarify, the main conflict is the Intruder War with smaller overarching plots that will affect the outcome of this story.
___
What you can expect from me:
-posts daily
-posts around 300-500 words, depending on the day or posts given. I will always try to match the posts given to me.
-OOC chatter all the time, i love communication.

Last edited:
I'm still kind of hazy on the plot details-- will it be a "everyone throws ideas around in the OOC to develop it", or do you have the details already in mind but you're keeping them under wraps?

Is the Exodus still moving? Or is it more of a stationary or orbiting world in its own right by now?
Are there just humans, or have the alien races pushed from their planets joined with the Exodus? (Whether integrated with the ship proper, or on little satellite ships/worlds)... Or is it all humans, on various colony planets that have been forced to leave?

Successfully gone from lurking to asking questions.
Though, interested. I do like big ol' sci-fi space settings.

I'm still ind of hazy on the plot-- will it be a "throw ideas around in the OOC", or do you have something in mind that you're keeping mainly under wraps?

Is the Exodus still moving? Or is it more of a stationary or orbiting world in its own right by now?
Are there just humans, or have the alien races pushed from their planets joined with the Exodus? (Whether integrated with the ship proper, or on little satellite ships/worlds)... Or is it all humans, on various colony planets that have been forced to leave?

Successfully gone from lurking to asking questions.
Though, interested. I do like big ol' sci-fi space settings.
oh cool. And feel free to ask more questions! There is a thing here that is mainly secret, something to find out.

The Exodus has(ive decided) to suspend itself indefinitely to begin colonizing different exoplanets.

The Exodus was at first was a primarily Human ship, carrying over two billion humans. However, when first contact was made with other alien species of intelligent life, sharing the same plight as the human race, they became a part of the Exodus. After several generations, the Exodus grew into the trillions in population. Added on construction to the primary ship made it too large to revolve around a planet, instead residing within a string of stars.

When driven from their homeworlds, Humans and several other species pooled resources to settle suitable worlds. To which i will use if people are going to be part of the colonist safety and research program(basically you will help build settlements and find suitable planets).

Well, count me in for when the threads are made! I'll probably have more questions, and hopefully not as a result of not reading properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back