• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Existing Rifts game looking for more players

That it is indeed! But I like to take many a things into account. From other players to the tastes of the GM themselves. Theme, tone, etc.

I like my Charlie. But rifts sounds like a crazy world, and a prime chance to shape another piece of crazy to add to it.

Are you familiar with the Paraxian Amazons aliens? They are very powerful builds, and can be quite skillful warriors.

Are you familiar with the Paraxian Amazons aliens? They are very powerful builds, and can be quite skillful warriors.
Were they the all female giant women who cloned themselves and almost killed our superior officer by banging him in a hot tub?

You could run one of them as a Alpha pilot. They have some really large . . . attributes.

Want the book? I can share it with you, and you can look over their stats.

It is in the 'UEEF Marine Sourcebook' in the Robotech Folder I just shared.

Funny you mention the Dragon, Sherwood. A Dragon is what I'm considering first, assuming it's a valid PC for Palladium Rifts.

I might be able to swing another player, but that will be my limit. Do you have any knowledge of the system? If so, what were you thinking of playing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back