• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Existing Exalted game looking for some players

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have just had a couple of players need to drop out of my Trial by Fire Exalted 2e game, and now I'm down to just three people. The game is still fairly new, but any additional players will be getting the xp that the rest of the Circle has gotten. The original setting was just for Solars, but now I can open up to other types of Exalted, just no Infernals. Just let me know what you'd like to play and I'll work up some character generation rules for you.

I might be interested. What castes are you missing?

We have a Zenith, a Eclipse, and two Twilight casts currently.

Okay, I've got one Night Caste character I created long ago whom I can adapt for this game, who can perhaps serve as our empire's spymaster. Alternatively I could make a Dawn Caste, perhaps a mercenary captain or something?

Okay, I'll try and get a form up for the Night Caste. Do you have a template I can use, and can I please have it?

Here is the link to the Character page:

Dice - Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e Characters

The group has gotten a total of 28 points of xp, and you get 12 points of Artifacts and 3 points of Manse for free. The rest of the important stuff is listed in the top of the thread.

Welcome to the game!

oh gosh here I got being a shit again

I've been looking to get into table top rpgs. I heard that exalted had a limit break mechanic like in Street Fighter or Final Fantasy, is that true?

I've been looking to get into table top rpgs. I heard that exalted had a limit break mechanic like in Street Fighter or Final Fantasy, is that true?
Not in the sense of a powerful attack. Instead, Exalted limit breaks are when the character snaps mentally and starts acting like an ass.

I'd be all for it. Really want to play Exalted...of course, I've never played before, so even if you're accepting people still I dunno if you want a complete newbie in your group.

Sorry that I didn't reply earlier; I missed the alerts for it while I was recently out of town. So! At this stage of the game, I am willing to open up the available character classes to include non-solars, except for Infernals. That being said, Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws we already have a Dawn, but for what I'm planning on throwing your way, a second one couldn't hurt.

Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet I have lots of patience with new players, and if you want, we can work together to make up a character for you. What do you know about Exalted?

Well then, would a Dragon-Blooded or Lunar work better? If so, tell me what you think they need, and I'd be happy to make such a character

Either one will work. If you want, you can look for one of the Solars in the Circle to be your Bondmate.

I know a tiny bit of the lore, some of the character creation, and the main concept of "super powerful people being super powerful", though I don't know how accurate that really is XD

That's pretty accurate.

Are you looking to make up a Solar, or go with some other kind of Exalt?

Uhm, I could probably go with solar but can go with something else if it's needed.

Its up to you. Another Solar will be just fine. One slot that we don't have any good coverage in is the Sorcerer/Spellcaster route. Want to tap into that?

Do you want to go over Character Creation in the OOC thread of the game, or would you rather go to a PM?

Speaking as one of the players...

Warriors, Sorcerors, Assassins, Scholars... all would be incredibly helpful. Solars, Lunars, Sidereals, and Dragon-Blooded would easily be welcomed with open arms too.

Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet if you are going with a Solar Sorcerer, would you mind if I make a Lunar that is your bond mate?
It would ease up adding us both, and will allow you to focus on sorcery, since my character will be built to defend you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back