• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Eximo At Your Service! [FIGHT AGAINST THE EVIL]

hwayi

raindrops and roses

Eximo Annihilation Services

Eximo, providing security for you

The world has been plagued by all kinds of monsters for who knows how many millennia now. Recently, there has been a surge of victims of these monsters. Demons, vampires, werewolves, goblins, nymphs, fairies, spirits of the dead and damned. Every culture has their own names for these creatures, demonic presences that poison our lands. Most of these creatures are born from the sins of humans and continue to exist for as long as humans exist. Some are born exactly as they are, some are turned (think vampires and werewolves), and some simply choose to live that way (witches, warlocks). Eximo Annihilation Services (E.A.S) is a branch of a worldwide network named respectively Amoveo Resistance that works to destroy these creatures and fight against the evil.

We have many names too. Hunters, exorcists, prophets, magicians, reapers, mediums, frauds and whatnot. We come from different backgrounds all over the world. Some religious, some not. Some come from long lines of these exterminators, some not. Rookies and veterans alike. Some perfectly human, some have a hint of something…’otherworldly’ in them. As long as you are our ally and pose no threat to the humankind, you’re one of us. Some of you came from academies that have prepared you for this, some of you trained yourselves.

And we sure need all the help we can to exterminate ‘The Final Problem’. As said before, there has been a surge of victims. Monsters are gaining a secure foothold in this world. They have started to get organized, monsters supporting fellow monsters. Some of them are very human-like, they try to invoke empathy in us. Once they trick us, they possess us and force them us to do crimes and atrocities. They wreak havoc and destroy whatever they get their hands on, feeding on sins, fear and other negative emotions. Days in the E.A.S and Amoveo Resistance have been particularly busy. Are you ready to join the fight?

---------

Aight peeps, this is my first roleplay idea I had after consuming some of that good entertainment (SPN, Blue Exorcist, the mortal instruments, Ghost Busters, AOT, Goblin, Life, - just to name a few). Basically, we are a guild-like entity that exterminates all kinds of supernatural things. You can also play a supernatural creature if you wish to, but I'd love for the main focus and most of the cast to be in the guild. We’re not popular with the Amoveo Resistance (basically the Vatican of this business) because we like to eat up lots its of funds lol!) It is unsafe in the world right now, the monsters have infiltrated the system. Towns, media, even the government has some demons sitting in there! (see what I did there). I plan this roleplay to take place in the near future. I already have some lore and history down and if you're interested I can PM it to you!

I want this roleplay to be fairly advanced. You should be able to write AT LEAST a paragraph (just give people something to work with). I would prefer realistic or semi-realistic pictures too. Post at least a few times in a week, I understand that sometimes life gets in the way of everything but be sure to tell me if you're going to be gone! DON'T SIGN UP IF YOU'RE GOING TO DROP THIS. Hope to hear from you peeps soon!

Last edited:
*Gregorian chants start playing in the distance*

If y'all want, I can set up an OOC and sum lore now, unless y'all want to wait!

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back