• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Exiles - (A Massive Crossover) : Recruitment Thread

Holy crap this seems super interesting but with that much freedom of choice, I have no clue who I wanna throw in the ring! or if it's even still open actually!

Curious if there is still a spot. Ill throw a app anyway when i get a sec just in case.

Hello friends! I have never roleplayed as a group but I'm very interested! My fantasy character is a wizard that was raised in a very dark sect and has some connection to evil but he has worked tirelessly to distance himself from it. He has immersed himself in monastic vows but his abbot has encouraged him to move out and explore...to trust himself. He wears dark robs that turn into black smoke at the hems of his sleeves and bottom of the robe. He is working to trust people but tends to hide. You will know he is present by the black moths that accompany him. There may be one or there may be thousands upon thousands...they have been tied to him since he was a boy. This can be brought into current times and can be tweaked to be more "Hero."

PM'd a character sheet, if that character works....if not can try again with another

Been a little silent, Is this game full and no longer accepting then? or has the GM just been very busy IRL?

Hmm thats never a good sign, ive seen games with GM's go AWOL/Silent more than once on RPN, some even after the RP started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back