• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Exiles - A Massive Crossover : Character sheet and OOC thread

X-Fic

Fandom Flipping Flapdoodle
Felicitations to those of you who have made it here!

That's not to say that you couldn't have made it here on your own, but if you are here... you're here for a reason. Whether it's to communicate OOC with your fellow players, post your approved character sheets, or just ask questions in regards to the game, feel free to do so!

If I've approved your sheet, post it first so those of us who are watching at home can see who is about to embark on a mystical-magical multiversal meander with a menagerie of miscreants and men of mettle.

I look forward to telling a grand story with all of you.

Name: Fang

Franchise from which you originate: Genndy Tartakovsky's: Primal

Weapon(s) of choice: Fang relies on her teeth, claws, tail, and brute strength to fight.

Description of Appearance:
Primal_SDCC_20.jpg

Short Bio/History:
Much of Fang's life is unknown but she was born into a savage world where she had to fight for every second of survival. At some point she mated and mothered a pair of hatchlings, one day she came back to her nest after fishing and was confronted by an enraged human. The two were about to start fighting when a trio of predators appeared on the scene intent on consuming Fang's hatchlings. Fang and the human decided to team up against the greater threat. After the three were taken care of Fang and the human calmed for a few moments until a giant predator, the mother of the initial three appeared and knocked Fang away from her hatchlings. The human wasn’t fast enough to to stop the beast, and Fang's hatchlings were swallowed. Fang and the human worked together using their greater speed to kill it. Afterwards the two formed an alliance which blossomed into a friendship as they tried to survive in their harsh world.

Name: ?

Franchise from which you orginate: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Weapons: A purple single bladed lightsaber, though he also carries a green one around just in case.

Masked:
15ebd3780a7a95c70b68713cc11d4797.jpg

Unmasked:
d6f78ec61ac8ff94b971f7702f1446fe.jpg

Short Bio/History: Savior, conquerer, hero, villain. Revan was all of these things, and none. Once one of the greatest Jedi Knights of his era, and an absolutely brilliant military leader, Revan was corrupted by his experiences in the Mandalorian Wars. Consumed by a hatred for the Empire, he went in search of the legendary Star Forge, and found it. He and his apprentice, Malak, vanished for two years, before returning as Dark Lord's of the Sith, with a seemingly endless fleet. It was only stopped when Revan was betrayed by his apprentice, and had his memories wiped by the Jedi Council so he could lead them to the Star Forge. The once With Lord soon became a Jedi, forming a bond with a fellow Jedi named Bastilla, who he became romantically involved with. The two went in search of the legendary Infinite Engine, Revan learning of his past, and confronting it. He destroyed the Forge, being named the Prodigal Knight, and a hero of the Republic. Afterwards, he was haunted by visions of his past, and he soon went in search of the Emperor, in an effort to stop him once and for all. He never returned, and was only found centuries later, where he was killed, and his spirit was split in two, one half taking his body, and the other taking the form of a Force Ghost. The former brought the then deceased Emperor back to life, hoping to kill him for good, before both sides found peace, and became one with the Force.

Name: Boki Lamira
Alias: Copy Kitty
Franchise from which you originate: Copy Kitty
Weapon(s) of choice: Her Entanma power "Copycat", and kicks using the crystals on her feet
Appearance:
40248_Copy_Kitty.jpg

Short Bio/History: Boki lives in Zoincalla, a star system where many different alien races live together. Boki herself is a Kitera, a race of cat people who typically live underground and eat ores and crystals. She lives on Aisnoda, a city-planet with relatively few dangers. She is one of a special type of person born in Zoincalla called an Entanma, which is a person who is born with a unique and powerful magical ability. For example, her uncle Savant can program reality around him like a computer, and his friend Lymia can manipulate electromagnetic fields to extreme degrees. All Entanma are also able to withstand harsh environmental conditions as well, up to and including the vacuum of space, without large amounts of visible discomfort. Boki is unsatisfied with her Entanma power however, as it is simply to copy any magical ability she sees. On her birthday however, her uncle gave her a modified military training program to help her see the full potential of this power, where she discovered that not only can she combine up to three weapons she's copied into their own unique weapons, but that those weapons, depending on what combinations she uses, can be devastatingly strong as well. She also holds a belief that a kick can deflect bullets if it's done right, born from watching anime and wishing she could be like the characters in them. As a result, when she started learning kick-based martial arts, she subconsciously started adding magic to her own kicks, giving them this exact property. She has copied non-weapon abilities like shields and power-boosting transformations as well - If it's magic, Boki can use it too. She even managed to hold her own against a Cyber, roboticized Entanmas and Zoincalla's biggest threat, after they hacked and logged into the program unexpectedly. As of right now, she is continuing to train using Savant's program to prepare for when she eventually sees the Cyber she met again.

Last edited:
Name: Mewtwo
Alias (if any): N/A
Franchise from which you originate: Pokemon
Weapon(s) of choice: Giant Spoon that is sharp enough to slice through buildings
Short Bio/History: Mewtwo is a Psychic-type Pokémon that debuted in Generation I, and is categorized within the Pokédex at #150 as the "Genetic Pokémon". Unlike the overwhelming majority of Pokémon, Mewtwo was artificially created: a team of scientists performed genetic recombination on a sample of DNA derived from the Mythical PokémonMew in order to create the most powerful Pokémon in existence. Its creation is documented in a researcher's journals scattered across an abandoned mansion on Cinnabar Island.View attachment 637253

I never approved your sheet, S Senate8 ....

That is why I posted it here in the OOC why did you not approve?

First: I asked all the players to PM me their sheets first. You did this, but I also had some discussions with each player prior to them posting it. I told you I had other sheets to consider also. Once they were approved they could post it here.

Second: You posted it without my approval because we hadn't discussed anything beyond Mewtwo having a spoon. I didn't give you the go-ahead to do so.

Third: I don't think I'll be approving him for your impatience in wanting to get involved. While I appreciate the interest, I'd rather have players that can be as patient with me as I can be with them.

You would change your mind if I was patient?

I would expect patience? This isn't a race.

And I would like to think I am generous enough for a second chance, but on a completely different character. At this point it would just be a copy-paste of the same sheet as before while waiting for me to deliberate.

I see well I don't really have any other character other than Mewtwo that I really want to play. I can be patient. I thought of another character I would like to play.

Last edited:
I see well I don't really have any other character other than Mewtwo that I really want to play. I can be patient. I thought of another character I would like to play.

I see. Well, I won't be reconsidering him. I'm sorry.

There's many characters and many fandoms out there, so I won't be rude. I appreciate your interest.

Thank you for the second chance I am sorry I was in a rush to get started I will PM you my second character

Name: Uzu Sanageyama

Alias: None

Franchise from which you originate: Kill La Kill

Weapon(s) of choice:
1571575008324.png

Uzu utilizes a three star Goku uniform that provides him with incredible superhuman physical abilities. He is able to switch the uniform off and on whenever he please.

1571575034739.png

Short Bio/History:
Uzu Sanageyama was once the Northern Kanto Gang Leader Alliance Representative and led a contingent of 500 middle-school gangsters that followed him to the letter. Despite his young age Sanageyama was incredibly skilled with his way of the Tengantsu which even impressed his future leader, Satsuki. His eyes were gifted and when joining Honnōji Academy he utilized a Goku Uniform that made his Tengantsu even far greater than it ever was. He used the academy as a way to unleash his full strength and often sought out anyone that could have been a worthy opponent. As his skills grew over the years so did his arrogance, and because of such he suffered his most humiliating loss to hands of Ryūko Matoi which costed him his pride and his position among the elite four. The loss had truly opened the young boy's eyes causing him to see his mistakes. Determined to defeat Matoi and win back his lost pride Uzu sought out the help of Iori and had his eyes sewn completely shut. Blinding him completely in the process. He had lost because he had relied on his eyes too much, and such, needed to remove this weakness completely. With his eyes sewn shut his other senses began to skyrocket allowing him to see more clearly than ever. Unlocking the Shingantsu or known as the eyes of the mind. With this newfound power everything is visible to him allowing him to see the entire world around him.

Name: Akira Kurusu
Alias (if any): Joker
Franchise from which you originate:
Persona 5
Weapon(s) of choice:
Dagger, pistol
1571376112322.png

Short Bio/History:
After being wrongfully accused of assault when defending a woman, Akira Kurusu began to see just how unjust the world he lives in is. With a criminal record, Akira become the subject of torment at his new school, though it never bothered him. He and his friends discovered a mysterious world called the metaverse in which people's distorted desires take on a physical manifestation. Through this world, they discovered they were capable of changing the hearts of corrupted individuals. Together, Akira and his friends became the Phantom Thieves of Hearts; an organization with the intent of helping victims of powerful figures.

In the metaverse, the Phantom Thieves are able to use a manifestation of their rebellious spirit to fight back against the shadows that plague people's hearts. These are known as Personas. Akira's Persona is the gentleman thief, Arsene. Arsene grants Akira his power, being able to dish out devastating physical blows or curse magic.

Akira is a rather silent individual, and only speaks if it's worth saying. He is calm, collected and reserved. Although, his emotions do bleed through in moments where his ideals or morals are contradicted. Akira is known for making a few witty remarks from time to time, and often smiles through the thrill of battle. Akira has a strong sense of justice towards helping those who cannot defend themselves.

Name: Morgana
Alias (if any): Mona
Franchise from which you originate:
Persona 5
Weapon(s) of choice:
Sword, slingshot

1571434202841.png

Short Bio/History: An amnesiac cat who is a veteran to the ways of the Metaverse, Morgana seeks to discover his past and regain (what he thinks to be) his true form; human. Morgana is cunning and isn't afraid to speak his mind. He can be rather condescending, prideful and tries to put on a tough guy act, despite being a softy (both figuratively and literally) at heart. He initially teams up with Joker and Ryuji in an attempt to use them to help himself, but soon finds that he wants to help them change the hearts of criminals instead. Morgana has a keen eye for treasure, and usually lets his desire for it go a little too far, often resulting in scenes completely out of character. Morgana's biggest flaw is that deep down, he doubts himself. Because he can't remember anything about himself prior to being a cat, he is unsure if he's actually human at times. He tends to base a lot of things off of hunches, but he usually turns out to be right.

Morgana's Persona is Zorro, the masked swordsman. Through Morgana, Zorro grants the abilities to make precise rapier strikes and wind magic abilities.

Name: Akira Kurusu
Alias (if any): Joker
Franchise from which you originate: Persona 5
Weapon(s) of choice: Dagger, pistol
1571376112322.png

Short Bio/History:
After being wrongfully accused of assault when defending a woman, Akira Kurusu began to see just how unjust the world he lives in is. With a criminal record, Akira become the subject of torment at his new school, though it never bothered him. He and his friends discovered a mysterious world called the metaverse in which people's distorted desires take on a physical manifestation. Through this world, they discovered they were capable of changing the hearts of corrupted individuals. Together, Akira and his friends became the Phantom Thieves of Hearts; an organization with the intent of helping victims of powerful figures.

In the metaverse, the Phantom Thieves are able to use a manifestation of their rebellious spirit to fight back against the shadows that plague people's hearts. These are known as Personas. Akira's Persona is the gentleman thief, Arsene. Arsene grants Akira his power, being able to dish out devastating physical blows or curse magic.

Akira is a rather silent individual, and only speaks if it's worth saying. He is calm, collected and reserved. Although, his emotions do bleed through in moments where his ideals or morals are contradicted. Akira is known for making a few witty remarks from time to time, and often smiles through the thrill of battle. Akira has a strong sense of justice towards helping those who cannot defend themselves.

Name: Morgana
Alias (if any): Mona
Franchise from which you originate: Persona 5
Weapon(s) of choice: Sword, slingshot

1571434202841.png

Short Bio/History: An amnesiac cat who is a veteran to the ways of the Metaverse, Morgana seeks to discover his past and regain (what he thinks to be) his true form; human. Morgana is cunning and isn't afraid to speak his mind. He can be rather condescending, prideful and tries to put on a tough guy act, despite being a softy (both figuratively and literally) at heart. He initially teams up with Joker and Ryuji in an attempt to use them to help himself, but soon finds that he wants to help them change the hearts of criminals instead. Morgana has a keen eye for treasure, and usually lets his desire for it go a little too far, often resulting in scenes completely out of character. Morgana's biggest flaw is that deep down, he doubts himself. Because he can't remember anything about himself prior to being a cat, he is unsure if he's actually human at times. He tends to base a lot of things off of hunches, but he usually turns out to be right.

Morgana's Persona is Zorro, the masked swordsman. Through Morgana, Zorro grants the abilities to make precise rapier strikes and wind magic abilities.
Whoa! Looking cool, Joker!

LyricalLyric LyricalLyric Just so you know, your grey text is threatening to be hard to read on the light theme. I could still read it without too much trouble, so you don't particularly need to change it, but it's close

Last edited:
After your first piece of dialogue, you changed the text to be grey rather than the default color, so this is what it looks like as a result:

Screen.png

Oooooh you meant in the non-ooc one. I gotcha now. I guess I didn't notice since I'm on dark theme. I'll go ahead and fix it, thanks for letting me know!

Oooooh you meant in the non-ooc one. I gotcha now. I guess I didn't notice since I'm on dark theme. I'll go ahead and fix it, thanks for letting me know!
I figured as much, which is why I pointed it out :xFsmile: In the future you can use the "Remove Formatting" button on the very top left of the post box for text you don't want to be colored. There's also the same button in the color picker too, actually

Users who are viewing this thread

Back