• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Exemplify Human (REBOOT)

Loki777

One Thousand Club
It all began with a group of friends in a park, on a rather fairly cool summer night. They had merely been observing the fireflies and talking just hanging out really, when there had been a rather large unusually bright light which filled the area, the group is immobilized briefly, is it a ship perhaps? As the foreign object comes up close, the vague sound of what seems to be some kind of foreign language is spoken, as if its a conversation between two voices. As soon as the light fades they all wake up on the park ground where they been the previous night, except now its day time. Everyone seems to be fine, in fact better then before really. It would appear that upon observation and feeling any physical afflictions which they may have had before are miraculously gone. Little do they know that during that extraterrestrial experience last night, their biological forms had long been liberated from them, taken by the space beings and replaced, with machine, their minds and consciousness had been transferred to said forms. On the exterior they appeared exactly the same, on the inside however now lies great power. In these forms they are still capable of what many humans have their human appearance, emotion, consumption, sleep, even tears. Though now they are completely immune to disease, and virtually indestructible to anything on earth, and even more so have some rather unusually powerful abilities. With great power comes great reasonability. Perhaps one would feel most human in saving lives..others taking lives. What will you do?

Thank you for taking the time to read this far!
General info:
I am looking for a decent sized group
Post length wise I am looking for at least a paragraph per post, though more is always welcome.
In terms of posting activity, All I ask is that one informs the group if they are going to be away or inactivate for some time if said situation shows up.
If this gets enough interest I'll make an OOC thread, and a CS, as for now feel free to hit me up below and feel free to inquire me anything regarding this potential RP.

Overall even more information can be divulged if there is any interest shown over all, once again I thank you for your time, and I sincerely hope you have a nice time of day wherever you are.

CS: Futuristic - Exemplyify Human CS

People who may still be interested who showed interest last time:

SodaToast SodaToast

Gradous13 Gradous13

uwupolice uwupolice

Emmi Emmi

skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai

Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie.

Wasted Ink Wasted Ink

Panic Panic

s u n s u n

@

Last edited:
Black Shadow was on a flight towards Chicago when suddenly the lights flickered and the plane tore in half. His conscience told him to stay put but his other set of thoughts had other ideas. Against his will, Black Shadow's body jumped out of the plane and began to fall towards the ground. Breaking the sound barrier, he hit the ground going mach 2 and created a crater in the ground that measured 300 feet in diameter. Opening his eyes, black shadow was shocked to find himself unscathed. He felt a surge of incredible energy rush through him and when he thought about running... He took off at supersonic speed down the road breaking the sound barrier after the first few strides...

Oh, this is kinda like inuyashiki!

I might be interested, let me think if I can come up with an idea. If you're still accepting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back