• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Excelsium Archives | Administration Center

Q1. How would you rate the current status of the lore page based on the method of presentation? What other information other than the list of factions (WIP) would you like to see in the future?

No, it's fine. I don't feel the need to further elaborate on the presentation of the lore page.

Q2. The current lore page was coded to impress the newcomers. Do you prefer a more clean design or enjoy the current aesthetic?

It's fine, I personally prefer readability rather than flashy-dashy aesthetics. The newcomers would enjoy the aesthetics because they like things to look cool. So balance it if you want to satisfy everyone.

Q3. Would you like to see extensive information on Empyrian historical figures such as Eleanor Ophelia, Solomon von Bismarck, and the Symbol of Valor?
No, I disagree. Wouldn't really change much anyway.

Q4. Would you be willing to participate in related roleplays that involve the history of Empyria and other significant stories that are connected to the main story?
Side stories will not be released for a significant amount of time as preparations are a hassle. We would, however, like to be convinced to prepare early in case of those who are excited about expanding on the lore of Valorous Order.

No, I wouldn't be interested.

This can involve the planned side stories:

--Snipped--

Q5. How do you feel about the current speed of the roleplay's progression?
Agonisingly slow, I understand that we shouldn't strive to complete a scene as soon as possible, but I do believe we're on the opposite end of the spectrum right now.

Q6. Are you interested in creating new characters in the future if we increased the one 5-star character limit and allowed more factions to be playable? E.G. Order of Eden, Hand of Agartha, Blackburn Paradeus.

More factions? I disagree, we already have of them. Or even new characters, that won't solve anything imho.

Q7. Would you like a separate thread for lore that explains the entirety of the Valorous Order universe? This can span from 20,000 to 30,000 words. Of course, reading it would be optional.

No.

Q7-10.

No opinion/I don't feel as if it was worth answering them in any meaningful way.

We've been working on the lore and coding a new design that could potentially replace the current display.
Know that these changes may not be confirmed. It's an experiment and test we're doing to see if it's more optimal.

We'll also be offering those who would be interested in criticizing/rating the lore before it is made official. Generally, we are looking for beta readers.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back