• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Examination On The Boundaries of Desire, as Written By Na Slegna Rotsopmi

[class=Frame] Border-radius:10px; display: inline-block; Overflow: hidden; width:20%; Margin-left:330px; [/class] [class=Frame2] Border-radius:10px; display: inline-block; Overflow: hidden; width:20%; Margin-left:70px; [/class] [class=Option] Cursor:pointer; background-color:white; border: 10px solid transparent; text-align:center; padding:30px; font-weight: bold; color:black; [/class] [class=Option1] border-image:url(https://cms-assets.tutsplus.com/uploads/users/166/posts/27888/image/Step_05_2.jpg) 10 round; [/class] [class=Option2] border-image:url(https://www.photohdx.com/images/2015/10/brown-soft-leather-texture-background.jpg) 10 round; [/class]
[class=Option3] border-image:url(https://cms-assets.tutsplus.com/uploads/users/166/posts/27888/image/Step_05_2.jpg) 10 round; [/class] [class=Option4] border-image:url(https://pre00.deviantart.net/3e1d/th/pre/f/2013/083/0/9/silver_texture_by_paulinemoss-d5z2qev.jpg) 10 round; [/class] [script class=Option on=init] addClass Option Option1 addClass Option Option2 addClass Option Option3 addClass Option Option4 set X 0 [/script] [class=Result] Cursor:pointer; background-color:black; border: 15px solid transparent; border-image:url(https://images.template.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/tileable-stone-texture-6790015.jpg) 10 round; Border-radius:10px; Overflow: hidden; text-align:center; padding:40px; width:80%; margin-left:5%; display: inline-block; font-weight: bold; color: green; [/class] [class=Result1] [/class] [class=Result2] [/class] [class=Result3] [/class] [class=Result4] [/class] [class=Result5] [/class] [script class=Result on=init] addClass Result Result1 addClass Result Result2 addClass Result Result3 addClass Result Result4 addClass Result Result5 [/script]
Chosen Option: C "Hal wishes to find those he lost, his dad, his grandparents."
Hal attains the power to track the exact position of any person in the vicinity and in any location which he has been in the past 12 hours or which he can observe. He can also "zoon in" to any of those locations even if he isn't in it, allowing to observe directly what is happening there, though he can't hear, smell touch ... with this effect. His other senses are lost while he does this, and it becomes easy to loose track of time.

Ability Categories: Active - Localizer - Information
Will Cost: 1.5% of his free will per minute of use, 3% while zooming in.

Current Free Will Total: 83%
[div class="Result Result1"] To Find Those Who Were Lost

As the blood dripped from his right hand, Hal's thoughts went to what he was about to loose, then to what he already lost. H ecouldn't stand the thought of losing any more people, not when he had already lost his dad, and his grandparents... but myabe he couldn't stop it. Maybe some things just ended, eventually... but if they did, then surely they could begin anew. Perhaps, in some way, he could... he could...

"I wish, I wish that I could find what I've lost!" He declared onto the ring. There was a sudden flash of light, all of Hal's surroundings blending into one another, until it was just one big white space. Up and down were meaningless now, left or right wouldn't even be a thing if not for Hal himself being the reference. Hal tried speaking, but his voice didn't even reach the end of his mouth. There was a tingling in his body, some kind of irritation, it even hurt a bit on his hair.

"I'll be done in jus'a minute newbie." Hal turned to see a man materialize into the nothingness besides him. His attire mostly consisted of a long, ragged cloak enveloping his body, and a simple cowboy hat far too large for his head, just barely being held in place by the carefully arranged sunglasses that uses his ears to support themselves, and in turn the large hat. He had a pale skin and rather youthful looks, but his gaze communicated experience somehow. His feet seemed too cloudy to tell whether he was wearing ragged boots, high heels or even sandalds, it was as if his whole body materialized but his feet remained phantasmal. He proceeded to continue whatever he was saying after the weird sensations on Hal's body suddenly ceased. "So, anyway newbie, your wish has been aknowledged and you shall receive the means to fulfill it..I think. That's how it is supposed to go, right? Eh, why I am I even asking ya, humans wouldn't know how the script goes. Well, I guess it's Verlorwunch now for ya, but as far as what you know goes, it still pretty much 'mounts to the same thing. Try living for a thousand years, maybe ya'll learn a thing or two."

"A...." Hal tried speaking. His voice sounded weak, barely audible, it felt like he was trying to use it for the first time. It was extremely dry, almost hurt to even open his throat, and it barely seemed to follow his very mind's commands.

"Save the questions for AFTER the introduction newbie. There is a lot to talk 'bout, and frankly, I want to jump right ta the action, so I want ta do it as fast as possible. Plus, I JUST reformed ya're body, and be thankful I didn't change 'lot, k?. Some of my colleages go so far as to change the SPECIES of their users. Bunch of snobs and freaks... So, ya just hang in there while you get used to your new-old throat, while I give ya brief PSA, ok? Ok."

A chair conjured itself behind Hal, and he felt like a force pushed him back into it. The man in the cowbie hat walked in front of Hal, a couple arm's distance away, then cleared his own throat. Hal felt like he was being mocked.

"Given what'cha just did, I imagine ya have a certain idea 'bout what's going on. I'm a genie, the one you just gave your wish to. As already mentioned, I reformed ya're body to accomodate my tastes and your new ability. Feel free to name it if ya want, I can't be bothered to do somehting that silly. With your new power, ya can sense the position of anyone within ya´re vicinity or in any place which ya have been for the past 12 hours. You can also zoom in one those people or locations, with a few limitations. Just put your fingers or hand on a surface, look into ya'self and that should do da trick. Be aware that this pretty much knocks ya out cold while ya do this, so ya might want to think about that before ya end up spending all ya're will on somethin' silly. Ain't I forgetting anythin'.... Oh, right, right, the items! Yeah, ya can think of them as a sort of insurance or special service for users who don't get the luck of the draw when it comes to their modified forms. Listen carefully, cause I'mma only gonna say this once, k? These items are made of concentrations of your will, or magic formed from your will, and they are matched for your blood, so only you can use them. You can form a blade, a potion that reverses your Verlorwunch transformation for a day, a potion that will keep you fed and hydrated for 12 hours, a potion that will remove your need to sleep for a day, and a vial which stores part of the free will put into it for later use. I think ya can mentally check for things like how difficult any of them would be too make... I'll look it it up some other time. Anyway, this has been fun newbie, but for now, class is dismissed!"

"Oh, and name's Giro by the way. Don't forget it newbie, or it might put me a grumpy mood. See ya!"

Before Hal even had time to really respond to what happened, or recovered control of his throat, the man-genie snapped his fingers, the white void and everything in it except Hal seemed to fade as if ethereal dust, causing Hal to fall back on his butt now that there was no chair left to sit on. Hal just laid there blinking for a moment, trying to absorb what he was just told. As he got up, Hal glanced at his fingers, noticing there was no longer a ring in his hands, but rather a black ring-shaped scar went all around his hand where the cut for the blood used to be. Now, the question was what to do next. Should he tell someone? Should he try out his abilities? Hal closed his eyes. He reckoned he had about 83% of his will for today left within. If he remembered what his mother explained to him correctly, the more free will he used per day, the less was restored to his body, which would shorten his lifespan. However, even most big decisions for most people didn't require that much free will, sot it normally was abrely noticeable. How exactly he could tell how much he had left wasn't something he was sure about, but he hesitated to ask the person whom he knew knew about this, his mother. After all, he did just steal a genie she found years ago, and now that genie was bound to him.

Hal had become a Verlorwunch, like his father before him.

[/div] [div class="Result Result2" style="display:none"] Cost: 3% Free Will

[/div] [div class="Result Result3" style="display:none"] Cost: Free

[/div] [div class="Result Result4" style="display:none"] Cost: 5% Free Will

[/div] [div class="Result Result5" style="display:none"] Cost: 12%

[/div]

[div class=Frame][div class="Option Option1"] A

Hal immediately puts his power to use. [/div][/div] [div class=Frame2][div class="Option Option2"] B

Hal tries to contact the genie again, he still has too many questions to let it slide. [/div][/div]

[div class=Frame][div class="Option Option3"] C

Hal decides to name the ability like the genie mentioned. [/div][/div] [div class=Frame2][div class="Option Option4"] D

Hal decides to go to the mountain where his father disappeared and try out his ability there. [/div][/div]

Chosen Option: C "Hal wishes to find those he lost, his dad, his grandparents."

Hal attains the power to track the exact position of any person in the vicinity and in any location which he has been in the past 12 hours or which he can observe. He can also "zoon in" to any of those locations even if he isn't in it, allowing to observe directly what is happening there, though he can't hear, smell touch ... with this effect. His other senses are lost while he does this, and it becomes easy to loose track of time.

Ability Categories: Active - Localizer - Information

Will Cost: 1.5% of his free will per minute of use, 3% while zooming in.

Current Free Will Total: 83%

To Find Those Who Were Lost

As the blood dripped from his right hand, Hal's thoughts went to what he was about to loose, then to what he already lost. H ecouldn't stand the thought of losing any more people, not when he had already lost his dad, and his grandparents... but myabe he couldn't stop it. Maybe some things just ended, eventually... but if they did, then surely they could begin anew. Perhaps, in some way, he could... he could...

"I wish, I wish that I could find what I've lost!" He declared onto the ring. There was a sudden flash of light, all of Hal's surroundings blending into one another, until it was just one big white space. Up and down were meaningless now, left or right wouldn't even be a thing if not for Hal himself being the reference. Hal tried speaking, but his voice didn't even reach the end of his mouth. There was a tingling in his body, some kind of irritation, it even hurt a bit on his hair.

"I'll be done in jus'a minute newbie." Hal turned to see a man materialize into the nothingness besides him. His attire mostly consisted of a long, ragged cloak enveloping his body, and a simple cowboy hat far too large for his head, just barely being held in place by the carefully arranged sunglasses that uses his ears to support themselves, and in turn the large hat. He had a pale skin and rather youthful looks, but his gaze communicated experience somehow. His feet seemed too cloudy to tell whether he was wearing ragged boots, high heels or even sandalds, it was as if his whole body materialized but his feet remained phantasmal. He proceeded to continue whatever he was saying after the weird sensations on Hal's body suddenly ceased. "So, anyway newbie, your wish has been aknowledged and you shall receive the means to fulfill it..I think. That's how it is supposed to go, right? Eh, why I am I even asking ya, humans wouldn't know how the script goes. Well, I guess it's Verlorwunch now for ya, but as far as what you know goes, it still pretty much 'mounts to the same thing. Try living for a thousand years, maybe ya'll learn a thing or two."

"A...." Hal tried speaking. His voice sounded weak, barely audible, it felt like he was trying to use it for the first time. It was extremely dry, almost hurt to even open his throat, and it barely seemed to follow his very mind's commands.

"Save the questions for AFTER the introduction newbie. There is a lot to talk 'bout, and frankly, I want to jump right ta the action, so I want ta do it as fast as possible. Plus, I JUST reformed ya're body, and be thankful I didn't change 'lot, k?. Some of my colleages go so far as to change the SPECIES of their users. Bunch of snobs and freaks... So, ya just hang in there while you get used to your new-old throat, while I give ya brief PSA, ok? Ok."

A chair conjured itself behind Hal, and he felt like a force pushed him back into it. The man in the cowbie hat walked in front of Hal, a couple arm's distance away, then cleared his own throat. Hal felt like he was being mocked.

"Given what'cha just did, I imagine ya have a certain idea 'bout what's going on. I'm a genie, the one you just gave your wish to. As already mentioned, I reformed ya're body to accomodate my tastes and your new ability. Feel free to name it if ya want, I can't be bothered to do somehting that silly. With your new power, ya can sense the position of anyone within ya´re vicinity or in any place which ya have been for the past 12 hours. You can also zoom in one those people or locations, with a few limitations. Just put your fingers or hand on a surface, look into ya'self and that should do da trick. Be aware that this pretty much knocks ya out cold while ya do this, so ya might want to think about that before ya end up spending all ya're will on somethin' silly. Ain't I forgetting anythin'.... Oh, right, right, the items! Yeah, ya can think of them as a sort of insurance or special service for users who don't get the luck of the draw when it comes to their modified forms. Listen carefully, cause I'mma only gonna say this once, k? These items are made of concentrations of your will, or magic formed from your will, and they are matched for your blood, so only you can use them. You can form a blade, a potion that reverses your Verlorwunch transformation for a day, a potion that will keep you fed and hydrated for 12 hours, a potion that will remove your need to sleep for a day, and a vial which stores part of the free will put into it for later use. I think ya can mentally check for things like how difficult any of them would be too make... I'll look it it up some other time. Anyway, this has been fun newbie, but for now, class is dismissed!"

"Oh, and name's Giro by the way. Don't forget it newbie, or it might put me a grumpy mood. See ya!"

Before Hal even had time to really respond to what happened, or recovered control of his throat, the man-genie snapped his fingers, the white void and everything in it except Hal seemed to fade as if ethereal dust, causing Hal to fall back on his butt now that there was no chair left to sit on. Hal just laid there blinking for a moment, trying to absorb what he was just told. As he got up, Hal glanced at his fingers, noticing there was no longer a ring in his hands, but rather a black ring-shaped scar went all around his hand where the cut for the blood used to be. Now, the question was what to do next. Should he tell someone? Should he try out his abilities? Hal closed his eyes. He reckoned he had about 83% of his will for today left within. If he remembered what his mother explained to him correctly, the more free will he used per day, the less was restored to his body, which would shorten his lifespan. However, even most big decisions for most people didn't require that much free will, sot it normally was abrely noticeable. How exactly he could tell how much he had left wasn't something he was sure about, but he hesitated to ask the person whom he knew knew about this, his mother. After all, he did just steal a genie she found years ago, and now that genie was bound to him.

Hal had become a Verlorwunch, like his father before him.

• Cost:3% Free Will+Ability keeping costs

[script class=Option1 on=click]
hide Result
show Result2
set X 1
[/script]
[script class=Option2 on=click]
hide Result
show Result3
set X 2
[/script]
[script class=Option3 on=click]
hide Result
show Result4
set X 3
[/script]
[script class=Option4 on=click]
hide Result
show Result5
set X 4
[/script]
[script class=Result on=dblclick]
hide Result
show Result1
set X 0
[/script]
[script class=SheetS on=dblclick]
hide SheetS
[/script]

Tags: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez SerenityAngel SerenityAngel D duegxybus BackSet BackSet official clown business official clown business RI.a RI.a Damafaud Damafaud BearBearBear BearBearBear Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Cinder_Rabbit Cinder_Rabbit

Kinda sick, so didn't really think it through. Detail oriented and cowardly usually translates to careful, and when facing things like this, I'd think he'd be smart enough to ask, or at least try to. Genie didn't seem to mad about anything other than forgetting its name, so I would come to the conclusion it would prefer if they talked a bit.

Kinda sick, so didn't really think it through. Detail oriented and cowardly usually translates to careful, and when facing things like this, I'd think he'd be smart enough to ask, or at least try to. Genie didn't seem to mad about anything other than forgetting its name, so I would come to the conclusion it would prefer if they talked a bit.
Interesting conclusions. Glad to see you're really putting such thought into this! :)

Chosen Option: D "Hal decides to go to the mountain where his father disappeared and try out his ability there."
Current Free Will Total: 71%
[class=Frame] Border-radius:10px; display: inline-block; Overflow: hidden; width:20%; Margin-left:330px; [/class] [class=Frame2] Border-radius:10px; display: inline-block; Overflow: hidden; width:20%; Margin-left:70px; [/class] [class=Option] Cursor:pointer; background-color:white; border: 10px solid transparent; text-align:center; padding:30px; font-weight: bold; color:black; [/class] [class=Option1] border-image:url(https://pre00.deviantart.net/3e1d/th/pre/f/2013/083/0/9/silver_texture_by_paulinemoss-d5z2qev.jpg) 10 round; [/class] [class=Option2] border-image:url(https://cms-assets.tutsplus.com/uploads/users/166/posts/27888/image/Step_05_2.jpg) 10 round; [/class]
[class=Option3] border-image:url(https://www.photohdx.com/images/2015/10/brown-soft-leather-texture-background.jpg) 10 round; [/class] [class=Option4] border-image:url(https://cms-assets.tutsplus.com/uploads/users/166/posts/27888/image/Step_05_2.jpg) 10 round; [/class] [class=PO] background-color:rgba(49, 180, 49, 0.5); width:50%; border-radius:25px; border:4px solid lightgreen; margin:0 auto; text-align:center; [/class] [script class=Option on=init] addClass Option Option1 addClass Option Option2 addClass Option Option3 addClass Option Option4 set X 0 [/script] [class=Result] Cursor:pointer; background-color:black; border: 15px solid transparent; border-image:url(https://images.template.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/tileable-stone-texture-6790015.jpg) 10 round; Border-radius:10px; Overflow: hidden; text-align:center; padding:40px; width:80%; margin-left:5%; display: inline-block; font-weight: bold; color: green; [/class] [class=Result1] [/class] [class=Result2] [/class] [class=Result3] [/class] [class=Result4] [/class] [class=Result5] [/class] [script class=Result on=init] addClass Result Result1 addClass Result Result2 addClass Result Result3 addClass Result Result4 addClass Result Result5 [/script] [div class="Result Result1"] Like a Wrecking Ball

Hal found himself staring down at his hand. A power that can track people. That was, in essence, what his ability was, right? He couldn't help but chuckle a little, of course the genie would wordplay. And yet, maybe he gave him hope. Hal's eyes drifted from that scar on his palm to that distant mountain which left an even bigger scar on him. Then he stared back down at the hand, then at the mountain once more. Being realistic, the chances it would work were slim. He knew better than to question whether the ability would work, that wasn't what he had doubts about. The last time he saw his father was on that mountain, years ago. Even if he was once lost there, if he still lived... No, he had to still be alive! But he probably wasn't in that spot anymore. Besides on that day, there were those people in the mountain, and the kidnappers, other users of the genies, many of whom probably had much more powerful abilities than his. Hal shivered for a moment. Maybe it wasn't worth it after all.

But then again, when would he have an opportunity like this? Maybe it wasn't the most logical thing to do, but he still owed himself at least giving it a chance. Even if he didn't find his father, there was a chance he could find someone who suffered an accident there or something, or maybe even someone who could have a clue about his father's whereabouts. There was plenty of reason to go there after all. But his body still felt stiff. Hal closed his eyes, then took out his phone.

"Let's...make...a...bet...if...you...don't...make...it...to...the...mountain...in...the..next...three...hours...tomorrow...you...will...eat...no...dessert..." Hal took a moment to simply gaze at the note detailing the bet he made with himself, briefly regretting the decision before pocketing the phone. His body was yet still stiff, but he still felt at least a little more motivated to move now. He walked down the stairs, nearly tripping a couple of times as his foot put just a bit too much force into the step, or because he thought his foot was already up because of how light it felt. Most likely, this was the result of the buff the genie gave to his body. According to his mother, when a genie changed a body tto make it compatible with the ability they provided, those bodies usually ended up greatly improved physically, regardless out outter appearances.

Hal decided to test out that new body. He had been training to defend himself against genie users for a while now, so he could probably expect to be attacked at some point. Might as well be aware of his own limits by then, and this was as good a time as any to start. Hal crotched down, then took off sprinting. He grinned as he ran, but although he could tell he was a lot faster than usual and felt a lot less exhausted, he couldn't tell with precision just how fast he could go. It didn't seem like he could outrun a car. Maybe if he pushed himself really hard and the car was relatively slow. Nonetheless, it felt almost like a new form of freedoom, a sensation of liberation to run like this, feeling the wind blow in his face as if he was pushing against a storm, but without feeling himself held back or even that tired on his way to that mountain.

BOOM!!

The sudden sound and flying rumble made Hal stop in his tracks. It was like a wrecking ball had just been slammed into a nearby building, but there was no vehicle to hold it in sight. Hal instinctively approeached the alley where it seemed to have come from, not just due to the sound but also the dust cloud, but was careful to lay behind one of the buildings to avoid getting spotted. He could clearly hear mumbling and words being spoken, but he could make out what anyone was saying. More importantly-

Thwong

The sound of clashing metal. What was this strange sensation he felt, though? He knew the fear he was experiencing and the curiosity too, but there was an odd sensation across his whole body that he didn't know and couldn't quite put a finger on. Hal gazed down at the scar in his hand. Verlorwunch could supposedly sense one another, right? All things considered, maybe there was another person with a genie fighting in that alley.

[/div] [div class="Result Result2" style="display:none"] Cost: 12% Will

[/div] [div class="Result Result3" style="display:none"] Cost: 3% Will

[/div] [div class="Result Result4" style="display:none"] Cost: Free

[/div] [div class="Result Result5" style="display:none"] Cost: 5% Will

[/div]

[div class=Frame][div class="Option Option1"] A

Go there immediately to help them out or try to stop the fighting, if there is any. [/div][/div] [div class=Frame2][div class="Option Option2"] B

Leave the place immediately, Hal doesn't want to get into trouble, plus he wants to get to the mountain. [/div][/div]

[div class=Frame][div class="Option Option3"] C

Use his ability now to try to acess the situation better. [/div][/div] [div class=Frame2][div class="Option Option4"] D

Try to find another place from which to observe what's going on, even if it means wasting time. [/div][/div]

[div class=PO]
Phone Call:
*The Police: 12% Will
*Mother: 8% Will
*Zerra: 5% Will

Item Creation:
COMING SOON
[/div]

Chosen Option: D "Hal decides to go to the mountain where his father disappeared and try out his ability there."
Current Free Will Total: 71%

Like a Wrecking Ball

Hal found himself staring down at his hand. A power that can track people. That was, in essence, what his ability was, right? He couldn't help but chuckle a little, of course the genie would wordplay. And yet, maybe he gave him hope. Hal's eyes drifted from that scar on his palm to that distant mountain which left an even bigger scar on him. Then he stared back down at the hand, then at the mountain once more. Being realistic, the chances it would work were slim. He knew better than to question whether the ability would work, that wasn't what he had doubts about. The last time he saw his father was on that mountain, years ago. Even if he was once lost there, if he still lived... No, he had to still be alive! But he probably wasn't in that spot anymore. Besides on that day, there were those people in the mountain, and the kidnappers, other users of the genies, many of whom probably had much more powerful abilities than his. Hal shivered for a moment. Maybe it wasn't worth it after all.

But then again, when would he have an opportunity like this? Maybe it wasn't the most logical thing to do, but he still owed himself at least giving it a chance. Even if he didn't find his father, there was a chance he could find someone who suffered an accident there or something, or maybe even someone who could have a clue about his father's whereabouts. There was plenty of reason to go there after all. But his body still felt stiff. Hal closed his eyes, then took out his phone.

"Let's...make...a...bet...if...you...don't...make...it...to...the...mountain...in...the..next...three...hours...tomorrow...you...will...eat...no...dessert..." Hal took a moment to simply gaze at the note detailing the bet he made with himself, briefly regretting the decision before pocketing the phone. His body was yet still stiff, but he still felt at least a little more motivated to move now. He walked down the stairs, nearly tripping a couple of times as his foot put just a bit too much force into the step, or because he thought his foot was already up because of how light it felt. Most likely, this was the result of the buff the genie gave to his body. According to his mother, when a genie changed a body tto make it compatible with the ability they provided, those bodies usually ended up greatly improved physically, regardless out outter appearances.

Hal decided to test out that new body. He had been training to defend himself against genie users for a while now, so he could probably expect to be attacked at some point. Might as well be aware of his own limits by then, and this was as good a time as any to start. Hal crotched down, then took off sprinting. He grinned as he ran, but although he could tell he was a lot faster than usual and felt a lot less exhausted, he couldn't tell with precision just how fast he could go. It didn't seem like he could outrun a car. Maybe if he pushed himself really hard and the car was relatively slow. Nonetheless, it felt almost like a new form of freedoom, a sensation of liberation to run like this, feeling the wind blow in his face as if he was pushing against a storm, but without feeling himself held back or even that tired on his way to that mountain.

BOOM!!

The sudden sound and flying rumble made Hal stop in his tracks. It was like a wrecking ball had just been slammed into a nearby building, but there was no vehicle to hold it in sight. Hal instinctively approeached the alley where it seemed to have come from, not just due to the sound but also the dust cloud, but was careful to lay behind one of the buildings to avoid getting spotted. He could clearly hear mumbling and words being spoken, but he could make out what anyone was saying. More importantly-

Thwong

The sound of clashing metal. What was this strange sensation he felt, though? He knew the fear he was experiencing and the curiosity too, but there was an odd sensation across his whole body that he didn't know and couldn't quite put a finger on. Hal gazed down at the scar in his hand. Verlorwunch could supposedly sense one another, right? All things considered, maybe there was another person with a genie fighting in that alley.

• Cost:12% Will

[script class=Option1 on=click]
hide Result
show Result2
set X 1
[/script]
[script class=Option2 on=click]
hide Result
show Result3
set X 2
[/script]
[script class=Option3 on=click]
hide Result
show Result4
set X 3
[/script]
[script class=Option4 on=click]
hide Result
show Result5
set X 4
[/script]
[script class=Result on=dblclick]
hide Result
show Result1
set X 0
[/script]
[script class=SheetS on=dblclick]
hide SheetS
[/script]

Tags: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez SerenityAngel SerenityAngel Damafaud Damafaud BackSet BackSet RI.a RI.a Cinder_Rabbit Cinder_Rabbit BearBearBear BearBearBear official clown business official clown business The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit D duegxybus The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Users who are viewing this thread

Back