Exalted - Troubleshooters, Inc.

Lochar said:
Every time I look at this thread, I keep thinking Exalted - Paranoia.
Six-Pack of Reincarnations. Everyone has Essence weapons. Good luck.

Coyotekin said:
White Shinjo is a man obsessed, obsessed with finding out the truth of the matter. Crime lords both hate and fear him for he has unraveled crime after crim and put away many thugs, murderers, and more. The common people both respect and admire him for White Shinjo gives the criminal pause and makes them think twice.
It is whispered that the very areas where crimes take place speak to him, whispering in his ear of their dirty secrets. It is rumored that once White Shinjo didn't rest for a week in his relentless pursuit of a mass-murderer. And yet, it is also spoken that White Shinjo may very well have no heart for he gives no sympathy to those oppressed or harmed, only advice on how to not let it happen again.
Meant to ask, Coyote, what aspect is this gent?

Nothing big. I offered to possibly change Soros to a water aspect, but I thought about it more and decided that the concept wouldn't gel. The new forums don't have a delete post measure so :/ .

...They don't, do they. O.o TO THE BUG THREAD! Also, going to pick out folks in a few. It's been a long, long day.

Growing up on the Nexus streets Frog didn't know anything about her parentage, she considered herself lucky then when the second breath came to her, saved her from scrounging food to avoid eating rats, hunting the tunnels under the city and dreaming of the good life. When she was little she and some other kids found a tunnel with a vent in a dance hall, well that's what they thought. Frog dreamed of being like the pretty girls on stage dancing with grace and abandon. Eventually she learned how the place really worked, but by then the city had made her jaded enough that it seemed to roll off her like the black rain.

She had worked just to survive, and now with her new power she began to thrive. Using her passion for dance as a front she drew a carefully selected clientel, and took a new name, Ivy. The underworld had the money afterall. She was willing to treat the wounded without asking questions, and for the right price, she would find the one who did it to you. She could have got on the strait and narrow, but that wasn't the Nexus she knew. How could you live like that after fighting over rats and watching the desperate die under the stinking fog. Sometimes she gave money to the orphanages, a small part to help when she was feeling sympathetic, even as she worked in the system that was the problem. When a certain interested party contacted her about an alternate line of work she was too curious to say no.

(wood aspect, concept: melding medicine and survival, she works backwards from wounds to track down those that made them, does her dirty work with a bow or perhaps a dance (if we get that far along :-P))

Yes, well, I'm rested from yesterday's madcap travels, so yes! Decision time.

Skrakes

Len

Teki

Grey (if he be still around?)

Pondering my fifth. More as it develops. Keep an eye on THIS POST.

If you pick me, I will make you mocha mousse cake with kahlua cream that will get you shitfaced eating it.

(No guarantee on delivery, though.)

If you choose me, I'll hook you up with free medical care for life! (Beat that, one course meal man!)

*May require fraud, purgery, and other fun illegal activites.

Shameless self-promotion: It occurs to me that a Fire Aspect may work as well, for good ol Soros, he does fit it rather well. He's a flexible kind of guy :P

You dare call my dessert a meal? That dish is not a thing of need, but a thing of indulgence.

Alcoholic indulgence.

Yes, but with my help, he can actually get that liver transplant he'll need afterwards! So he can have it as many times as he wants; not just once!

I'M ALWAYS HERE.

Except for last night, when I was out drinking. And tonight, when I have meatspace campaign to run.

Users who are viewing this thread