Exalted III: Poorly-Named Game

I'm sorry, I got pulled into over-time (about two weeks left of it). I'll make a post as soon as I can.

I'm honestly not sure. I feel like it'd be certain death for my character at this point if we continued. Plus there's just the weirdness of playing solo.

As much as I don't like it, and as much as I enjoy gaming with you, I feel like it might be best to let this game quietly die.

Sorry, man, but it was real fun while it lasted  :)

I'd rather not. I think this game has potential, and I like what I have planned for it.

But I get what you're saying. And I don't really want to go recruiting.

Well, I'm not giving up just yet. Still a chance Cirno might post. If they don't...I guess it might be over.

Time to spam the most powerful charm in the previous edition to death and hope we scrape out a win~

Sincere thanks to you guys for waiting.

I was wondering if they'd take us alive to the other sailors, but the way they beat up the crew and the advancing troll suggest we'd be in a bad way by the time we arrived. Time to burn peripheral motes?

The liar part 'cause I said I'd post "tomorrow", but I clearly did not. The bad person is because I felt really bad about it. 

Hrm. Should Ukkoya distract the troll or something? Not sure how beneficial a withering attack is when it's down at -1.

I plan on having my Demons perform a feint and transfer their initiative to me next turn since they can't Decisive. That way I'll have tons of points that I can throw in to firebombing the troll. May as well press the advantage and attack it just in case I can't get enough sorcerous motes.

Well this is a fine predicament.

Try to keep going forward or carry out the wounded? Is Third Cloud still conscious?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back