• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Exalted Game Lunar Fury Recruiting [Forum] [Dice]

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings to one and all. This is an open post to find two or three new players to join in the current game of Lunar Fury that I'm running using Exalted 2e rules. The game is still fairly young, so new players won't have much to catch up on.

I'll open up recruitment to Solars, Lunars, Sidereals, and Abyssals. NO Infernals, or Fae, and Dragon Blooded will be outclassed so fast by the power levels of the Celestial Exalts that it just won't be fun for them. Keep in mind that, as the title of the game suggests, Lunars are the stars of this game, and any other kind of Exalt will be playing second fiddle to them.

If you are interested, pop a reply in here and we'll talk.

OMG WANT. *pounces*

Though as much as I enjoy playing Lunars, given what I've read of it so far, I actually might enjoy traipsing around as a Sidereal who was sent to observe and keeps having to get involved or some such.

Tell me how you really feel? lol

Glad to have someone show so much interest. Ok, for the starting Sidereal, you get Essence 3 for free, and with every dot of Essence you have, you get a free Ox Body Technique. Plus, instead of the usual number of Charms, you start with 11 Charms and a Sifu of 3. Finally, Artifacts and Hearthstones up to level 3 are fine, but any higher and you'll have to get my approval. I'll send you an invite from the forum so you can start to post your sheet there.

Nothing comes to mind; it should make for an interesting mix.

^_^ Awesomesauce. Checking through the others again to make sure I don't super-overlap, but I've got a good idea in mind I should have posted soon-ish (as in tonight or tomorrow)

Ok. I look forward to seeing what you pull out.

I had not come up with any, since all the characters so far are Lunars. Lets just see what happens, and if we need to tweak something, we can.

Ok, just wanted to double check. Slowly but surely working on the actual sheet (sidereals are complicated, especially when tipsy haha)

Well, I wouldn't mind giving a lunar campaign a go if you've the room. Seems like only one individuals posted on here in response and the slots where 2-3?

Yup! As I said, I'm open to just about anything. What have you got in mind?

No definite ideas yet. Was hoping a No Moon sorcerer but I'd like to at least see or hear what you've got already.

The only sorcerer in the game is the NPC I have, so you wouldn't be stepping on any toes.

I will do so right now. In the character folder there is the creation rules; feel free to check it out.

You've got two, I'll toss my hat in the ring. I'm thinking a Solar Eclipse looking to unite the various powers of whatever direction is involved into a force to oppose the Fae and the Realm. Or a Night Caste seeking to eliminate all threats to the Celestial Exalted in Creation. I'll pop over to the game site and check out the character creation rules.

*Edit*: I didn't see anything specific to Solars. Starting Essence of 3, free Ox-body per dot of Essence and how may abilities/charms/backgrounds?

Last edited by a moderator:
And you will be the last one in for now. I may open up the game to more people later on, but for now, recruitment is closed.

@Millershipper, you also get Mentor 3 for free, and you can start with 11 Charms. I'll send you an invite once I'm done here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back