• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Exalted 3rd ed- "Cold Blood" interest check

Jin Kasei was studying to be a scholar in Whitewall when he took the second breath. The Syndics called him off and sent him from the city, directed north to seek the source of the "curse" of the Anathema. A scholar trained with his fists, he wants to "lift" the curse for now. He's self-serious with a ruthless streak, attempting to uncover secrets of the past, when the so-called Anathema ruled the earth...

Turns out some damn fool bought me a ticket to see Iron Maiden this weekend so, uh, It's going to be another couple of days before I can kick things off.

<grumble grumble> Well, I suppose I can wait a few more days for this to launch.

Enjoy the show.

Congrats, they're a blast live! Try and get as close to the stage as possible, that's where the action's at ;)

Mistakes were made.

I still can't speak, but I can type. I'll pick players and get forums set up in the next couple of hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back