• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Exalted 3e - The Underways

Of a note, since there's at least a couple of sorcerers and we've already had one sorcery related question come up earlier in the thread.

Terrestrial Circle Sorcery provides one spell which is considered your control spell and one shaping ritual. If you have more than one spell, please denote which one is your control spell. Please denote what your shaping ritual is, and please realize you can take as merits additional features of your shaping ritual. (Fire from your eyes as a free Int+Occult roll attack is a pretty nice one)

Houserule:

Character creation says you can't bring an ability above three without bonus points. You can for favored and caste abilities.

If you've provided me a sheet and we're not still arguing over point values, welcome to the game. (There better only be four of you!)

As I did say I was willing to go with up to 5, if someone wants to provide me a character sheet in the next day or two, we can talk.

Dice - OOC: The Underways of Gethamane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back