• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted 3E - Tale of a Falling Empire OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Was wondering which of you lot would be the first to post.

lol You won, fair and square. I can't complain.

We still need to spend the four Merit points to get Martial Arts, even if it is one of the Immaculate Styles, right?

By the way. I think I may back down from the sorcerer concept from Red's game and go for more of a bard/spy type. I just need to research what can be done with Stealth and a few other abilities.

Some of these thrown charms sound pretty brutal.

BTW! For whom it matters, I am thinking about going with the element of Earth.

While I'm building a charm pool to draw from, both in character creation and in short-term character advancement, I have a question on a charm that might stretch the intent a bit. jaydude jaydude

For Flawless Study Focus... I see "To use this Charm, she must spend at least (10 - Intelligence) hours studying under a teacher or consulting a library, archive, or similar repository of information." Would hours spent carousing count for specialties that would relate to the information one could glean from the patrons? Such as local events to the specific town/village/etc?

I am currently undecided on element, though currently Fire, Air, and Wood are all appealing contenders.

For Flawless Study Focus... I see "To use this Charm, she must spend at least (10 - Intelligence) hours studying under a teacher or consulting a library, archive, or similar repository of information." Would hours spent carousing count for specialties that would relate to the information one could glean from the patrons? Such as local events to the specific town/village/etc?

Yes, that works for me. I mean, field research is research, after all.

First Signature Charm you buy for an ability can be any element. Second must be your element if the first wasn't. Other than that, they're normal Charms.

Air is definitely the default Thrown aspect, what with all the Air Aura bonuses. Air Dragon Style is also great fun for thrown.

First Signature Charm you buy for an ability can be any element. Second must be your element if the first wasn't. Other than that, they're normal Charms.

Air is definitely the default Thrown aspect, what with all the Air Aura bonuses. Air Dragon Style is also great fun for thrown.
Ooh, maybe I'll look at air dragon to see what fun I can get into.

I'm going with an Air Immaculate.
Would you like me to pick something else so I don't cramp your style?

Its ok if we have more than one Air Dragon Martial Artist in the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back