• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted 3E - Tale of a Falling Empire OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Would it cramp your style if I chose a Fire Aspect with a more social focus, but still using melee for combat?

I am thinking Sesus Wood or Water Lazy Strategoi. "If being extraordinarily hard working and incompetent is the greatest vice, it follows being extraordinarily lazy and competent is the greatest virtue." If there's going to be a guerilla war against Anathema occupiers, I want to be 100% here for that, but until then I am here to make up for twenty years of not-quite-completely-uninhibited partying and occasionally being forced to work hard, and I mean to take my uninhibited bacchanalia as seriously as I never took my responsibilities. Also I really like that tag team special attack War Charm.

I am thinking Sesus Wood or Water Lazy Strategoi. "If being extraordinarily hard working and incompetent is the greatest vice, it follows being extraordinarily lazy and competent is the greatest virtue." If there's going to be a guerilla war against Anathema occupiers, I want to be 100% here for that, but until then I am here to make up for twenty years of not-quite-completely-uninhibited partying and occasionally being forced to work hard, and I mean to take my uninhibited bacchanalia as seriously as I never took my responsibilities. Also I really like that tag team special attack War Charm.
Lol they would get along really well with my lazy one armed water swordsman.

And looking at things, I think I will be choosing the Thrown tree over investing in Air Dragon MA. If i go with Boomer Aang.

It stinks that Martial Arts takes up 4 Merit points.

Alright, I've got a template posted and a rough idea of my Aspect/Favored ability lineup.

I may go with a house Cynis or V'Neef scion in the wine business as a Fire aspect. Looking at Seething Drake again as a weapon of choice.

Alright I think I've got the ideal charm loadout picked for starting out. As well as secondary school. Now it's just filling in pre-req dots and merits for the crunch. I should be all set pretty soon.

Just out of curiosity, it possible to start out as a warstrider pilot?

Depends. What's your justification for bringing a warstrider on a sabbatical going to be?

Also, bear in mind that if Kandara falls, odds are you'll have a much harder time keeping a warstrider in good shape.

Depends. What's your justification for bringing a warstrider on a sabbatical going to be?

Also, bear in mind that if Kandara falls, odds are you'll have a much harder time keeping a warstrider in good shape.

Bringing it with me? Goodness no. That would be like trying to justify bringing your favorite tank with you on vacation. Figured with Terrestrial territory in defense mode. There would be a few around that could be used.

If we get defeated an are forced on the run. Trying to hide and maintain such a giant weapon could be a fun challenge. But at the same time could also be a useful tool for the terrestrial resistance.

I'm just spitballing ideas lol. Seeing what sort of fun ideas I can make and things I haven't tried yet. And warstriders and fancy Gundam armors are things I haven't messed with yet.

Oh in that case, it's all good. I might even provide you with a warstrider to pilot. Though if I do that, I'll also make sure the Celestials have the means to take you on. At the very least, there'll be a Lunar with Towering Beast Form AND Undaunted Behemoth Armor.

Oh in that case, it's all good. I might even provide you with a warstrider to pilot. Though if I do that, I'll also make sure the Celestials have the means to take you on. At the very least, there'll be a Lunar with Towering Beast Form AND Undaunted Behemoth Armor.
That would be pretty cool! Lol would be like fighting Kaiju.

Any ideas on how I would start a warstrider pilot build?

That would be pretty cool! Lol would be like fighting Kaiju.

That's what I was thinking too.

Any ideas on how I would start a warstrider pilot build?

At the very least, you need Strength 2 to be able to operate a warstrider at all, and Strength 4 plus warstrider specialities in both Athletics and Lore to do so proficiently.

That's what I was thinking too.

At the very least, you need Strength 2 to be able to operate a warstrider at all, and Strength 4 plus warstrider specialities in both Athletics and Lore to do so proficiently.

Big strength and warstrider specialties on athletics and lore.

Any other abilities that would be useful?

Is there a section of charms that effect them? Like Ride or Melee? Or would it mostly be focused on evocation?

Also! How big are warstriders anyway?

Any other abilities that would be useful?

Is there a section of charms that effect them? Like Ride or Melee? Or would it mostly be focused on evocation?

No idea I'm afraid. I've never tried piloting one myself. The other players will likely know more than me.

Also! How big are warstriders anyway?

At least 30 feet tall, according to Arms of the Chosen.

Also! It would be very impolite of me to ignore the other players on this.

Psychie Psychie Random Word Random Word Rykon Rykon Sherwood Sherwood

Are you all okay with me having a focus in using a warstrider? Do you all think it would take up too much focus? Would you all rather me not? Please let me know your thoughts!

I am thinking that a Warstrider might be a bit expensive in Merits, and that there will be many times that you will not have access to it, tying up those points that could be used in other areas. Also, the cost of maintaining it will be quite high.

But, that being said, I have no objections to it so long as you understand the potential drawbacks to such an item.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back