• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Exalted 3E Solars Adventure

Depends on the scale and power of the effect. Check the core book for 3E on sorcery for the details. It's a bout a charm or less of xp in general though.

Depends on the scale and power of the effect. Check the core book for 3E on sorcery for the details. It's a bout a charm or less of xp in general though.
Ok, I'll take a look.

Want to pick up another Lightning Ballista to put on the aft section of the ship? We could then do a broadside of two of these if we had to.

The character concept I have for the mechanic is that he put a working on the ship that "heals" the wear, tear, and damage as he rests as a justification to be a smug layabout most of the time. He is capable of more immediate repairs if necessary though.

EDIT: Notable caveat is that it only heals while his health is full. It's transferring his natural healing through a spirit bond with the ship's spirit.

Since we have the healing ship taken care of, I can go ahead and cover the cost of your Lightning Ballista, since you are paying for the Ally.

I think that I'm pretty much done with my character, save for my Background and Intimacies. Other than that, I'm good.

Looks like we're short a face. I'll focus my thoughts in that direction. Maybe an Inara spoof to go with the Firefly theme.

Rykon Rykon I'm thinking of a character mastering swordplay and dance as well as being more than adequate at interacting with people in general. For combat, I'd grab everything up to Essence 2 in Single Point Shining Into the Void Style, and the rest when it become available. Mechanically, I'll want to know if you'll let me use Battle-Dancer Method (Ex3 p367) in combat assuming that my character's gliding around on the battlefield can reasonably be described as 'dancing'.

I'm torn on whether Zenith or Eclipse works better, but I think I'm leaning towards the latter.

For fluff I'd like to know a little bit more about what you have in mind for the campaign, if our ship has a reputation, and where, if anywhere, it has its home port.

The main region that seems to make sense to me is Mt. Metagalapa, Halta, and Haslanti territory, which is a mostly northeastern region in the sum total space. The home port is up to you guys if you want to have connections to a city or nation where you make port or if you just have a mountainside manse to make port at.

As for Battle-Dancer Method, as long as you've stunting it in the scene, it should be fine.

My designs on the plot have to do with a lot of rising powers causing turf wars and sabotaging rivals in the region. Whether or not the crew takes a side, attempts to influence the direction of the cold wars rising to open war can be a thing. Pillaging villages could be a thing as well. I'm trying not to get too much set in stone as the intent of party hasn't become too clear yet.

Hello, I saw this a little alte since I am not in a place with good internet access and such. Is there still room for a night assassin who uses martial arts?

Out of the three characters posted so far, two are martial artists (Righteous Devil and Single Point Shining Into the Void styles) and one is a Night caste (the Righteous Devil), so it is a bit crowded, but we don't have an assassin.

I'm currently hesitating between between two concepts: either a twillight mad inventor constantly bringing fourth new and unstable gadgets or a twillight revolutionary, bringing fourth rebellions wherever they go. Options ?

I'm currently hesitating between between two concepts: either a twillight mad inventor constantly bringing fourth new and unstable gadgets or a twillight revolutionary, bringing fourth rebellions wherever they go. Options ?
From what I've gathered, we're aiming at air-piracy and a lot of flying from place to place, taking stuff and running away. That could work well with either concept, but I think the inventor is probably a bit of a better fit. That said, I think Creation could do with a bit of revolution, though perhaps the Haslanti League is one of the places that's actually decently off in that regard, but if we mainly target Realm-Satrapies, a revolutionary could be a lot of fun. I think I like the revolutionary idea better, at least if that meshes with the kind of game Sherwood Sherwood and Psychie Psychie are looking for as well.

Out of the three characters posted so far, two are martial artists (Righteous Devil and Single Point Shining Into the Void styles) and one is a Night caste (the Righteous Devil), so it is a bit crowded, but we don't have an assassin.
I am planning to use ebon shadow (after all i worked ahrd to refress page to get this in the book :D) with tiger style or going full steel devil not sure yet.

There are enough different martial art styles that everyone can make their character's unique enough not to step on anyone's toes. From what I can see of the posted write-up of our current Night caste, she is more of a thief than assassin, so your idea should fit well enough (assuming that Rykon Rykon has room for everyone).

I committed to Six slots, we currently have 3 posted characters. So, I'm cool with adding a few more.

Finally got a fix on my concept:
A Twilight Caste blacksmith/craftsman. The guy looks like a brute leading just everyone to assume he is an idiot or just a tool for destruction. As no one else has got one, what do people think of me taking the Manse Merit, to represent where all the weapons/gadgets... or our airship are crafted ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back