• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Exalted 3e interest check [CLOSED]

WlfSamurai

Maelstrom Engineer
1547051537395.jpeg

Checking interest to see if anyone wants to play some 3E Exalted. Looking for 4-6 players. Standard character generation. All Solars.

This game will focus on the Mask of Winters and the undead threat in Thorns. It might even expand to further Deathlords as they vie for destruction of Creation.

I’m envisioning battles with battle groups, enlisting kingdoms to war with social interactions, and deadly personal combat with Deathknights and Deathlords (good luck).

Please drop a line here if you’re interested.

Last edited:
Ding ding ding! You have my attention! Any time someone wants to run Exalted I'm interested. I am thinking of a spellcaster. Are the Charms in Miracles of the Solar Exalted allowed?

Ding ding ding! You have my attention! Any time someone wants to run Exalted I'm interested. I am thinking of a spellcaster. Are the Charms in Miracles of the Solar Exalted allowed?
Awesome! Absolutely. Miracles is allowed. Now, we just need one or two more to start.

Would you allow a Infinite Resplendence Amulet from DotFA as a four dot Artifact, having a blend of Moonsilver and Starmetal?

Probably. Have you compared it to stuff from Arms of the Chosen? I don’t know how custom artifacts compare between the editions.

I've got Arms of the Chosen, but the benefits of the modular clothing, light armor, and being able to store up to a ton of equipment in pockets of Elsewhere are hard to beat.

If you don't want any stuff from 2e, I understand. I'll just whimper to myself as I lie in the darkness, rocking back and forth.

No pressure. ;D

If you don't want any stuff from 2e, I understand. I'll just whimper to myself as I lie in the darkness, rocking back and forth.

No pressure. ;D
Oh, not at all! I have almost all the 2E books. I just need t find it, but I’m pretty sure it’s okay. Just double-checking.

Its in Dreams of the First Age, Lords of Creation, page 97

A 3e game sounds great to me. Sherwood Sherwood , you said that you were going for a sorcerer? Sounds like you'll need a strong combatant to keep you alive.

Should I go for a melee fighter, or an archer? Hmmmm.

Excellent! Now I’m excited. So glad to have you both. I’d love to have one more, so I’ll give it one more day. But, after that we can start.

The story will focus on the Scavenger Lands, specifically the Mask of Winters and response to him. You’ll be working with the Gold Faction and the Cult of the Illuminated.

Then, to complete the other two, I will create someone to tie the area together by networking... or, you know, the social character... Not sure which Supernal to choose though, Socialize, Performance, or Persuasion

Then, to complete the other two, I will create someone to tie the area together by networking... or, you know, the social character... Not sure which Supernal to choose though, Socialize, Performance, or Persuasion
Oh nice! Thanks for joining, Red. Awesome. I’ll get the threads put together.

*sneaks in to thread and leaves an application form than leaves without even being felt*
Just saying, if you are interested in Exalted, I have a 2e Alchemical game that I'm trying to get player for . . .

Just saying, if you are interested in Exalted, I have a 2e Alchemical game that I'm trying to get player for . . .
Thanks for invite Sherwood but my 2e books are kinda in a difficult place to get them out and I have 0 experience with alchemicals (than again i am more of a solar lunar guy but i would really prefer alchemicals over others)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back