• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Exalted 3e interest check [CLOSED]

Just so long as we don't take too long; I'm getting all twitchy to play. :coolshades:

Think I have my idea. Going to meld the pair into Herculean Ninja. So sounding like Athletic Supernal for strength and mobility stuff. Just need to figure out which caste to utilize.

Any room for one more? I see the circle is lacking a Zenith caste, and I just so happen to have a glory-seeking Zenith squad commander concept in mind. I have only played/run 2nd Edition games so far (though I do own the 3rd Ed book), but I love Exalted and would be glad to take a stab at the new systems.

Any room for one more? I see the circle is lacking a Zenith caste, and I just so happen to have a glory-seeking Zenith squad commander concept in mind. I have only played/run 2nd Edition games so far (though I do own the 3rd Ed book), but I love Exalted and would be glad to take a stab at the new systems.
Good question. I want to check with the other players. I’ll let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back