• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Exalted 2e Alchemical Game

I'm intrigued, but I'm not familiar with this setting. What books would I require or what books are being implemented in this setting?

The two primary books we are using are the Exalted Core Rules and the Manuals of Exalted Power: The Alchemicals. Both can be downloaded, but just in case you feel intimidated, I am wiling to work with you and help you get a character up and running.

The two primary books we are using are the Exalted Core Rules and the Manuals of Exalted Power: The Alchemicals. Both can be downloaded, but just in case you feel intimidated, I am wiling to work with you and help you get a character up and running.

I won't lie—I'm slightly intimidated. I do have access to the core rulebook of Exalted (2nd Ed). I have some questions: where exactly is the dice rolling done?

Die rolls are simple enough. In the game forums, once you have a post made, go back and edit the post. Down at the bottom you will have four options, one of which is 'throw dice'. You then select the number and faces of the dice you want, and post it. The rolls cannot be deleted, so once you make a roll, you are stuck with it. Good to keep people from making a dozen rolls and wiping them out until they get the results that they want.

If you would like, I can make the character for you. I would just need some idea of what concept you want to follow. Are you a ranged fighter, or do you want a melee weapon? Are you a spymaster, looking for insurgents and Voidbringer cults? Do you want to focus on combat skills, making yourself a walking tank?

Die rolls are simple enough. In the game forums, once you have a post made, go back and edit the post. Down at the bottom you will have four options, one of which is 'throw dice'. You then select the number and faces of the dice you want, and post it. The rolls cannot be deleted, so once you make a roll, you are stuck with it. Good to keep people from making a dozen rolls and wiping them out until they get the results that they want.

If you would like, I can make the character for you. I would just need some idea of what concept you want to follow. Are you a ranged fighter, or do you want a melee weapon? Are you a spymaster, looking for insurgents and Voidbringer cults? Do you want to focus on combat skills, making yourself a walking tank?
I can provide some support, too. Alchies are fun to run.

Cool! But I wouldn't want to impose on you folks—I'll make the character myself but if I require any assistance, I will, of course, refer to you two.

Don't forget to look at the Character's thread to see the changes I have up for the creation process.

Cool! But I wouldn't want to impose on you folks—I'll make the character myself but if I require any assistance, I will, of course, refer to you two.
How is your progress on the character?

Considering that I have only one character done and another in the works, yes. Feel free to jump in. Be aware that there are some modifications to the base Character Creation rules, adding on to your sheets.

It will take me a bit to get my character worked up, especially with the changes. But, hopefully in the next few days or so. Thanks!

Poking in to see if there's room. Love Alchemicals and haven't gotten my Exalted fix in a while.

Sounds good. Looking forward to seeing what you pull out of your hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back