• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Exalted 2.5 - Sidereals IC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Shi-vash nodded, understanding and accepting this choice. Then she waited silently, to see if either of the three elder Sidereals could answer her other question and provide additional information on the eight targets.

At this point, it seems that the meeting is over, and people are starting to put things away to leave. Gavin sticks close by as the various other members in the room head for the door. He says, "Well, I've never had unrestricted access to the Loom of Fate before. I just wonder, if I were a powerful former Solar hell-bent on revenge on those that locked me a way for a few thousand years, where would I go to start my evil plans? We must consider that this Dominator is woefully out of place in our time, but I am sure he will be picking up on current events quickly."

After a moments thought, he says, "I would do this in one of two ways. First, a lightning strike on Yu-Shan now, heading for the Unconquered Sun to finish what he's started. The other thought would be to build on my army and wage a full scare war against heaven. Since the warning has gone out, attacking Yu-Shan now would be risky, but he may not know about the alert. I am thinking that building up his forces would be the way to go. Where would you go to find more Exalts to bend to your will?"

Shi-vash turned to Gavin. "If it were me, I'd go to the Scavenger Lands. People in the Threshold generally aren't fussed about following the Immaculate Philosophy, and the East is the most populous of the Four Directions. It stands to reason that you'd find more Exalts - Terrestrial and Celestial - there."

"Of course, we might not need to speculate." she added with a grin, before holding out her right hand, palm up, for her emerald pattern spider to crawl onto.

"Where in Creation is the Solar Exalted known as the Dominator?" she asked.

[Spending 2m on Efficient Secretary Technique.]

At this point, it seems that the meeting is over, and people are starting to put things away to leave. Gavin sticks close by as the various other members in the room head for the door. He says, "Well, I've never had unrestricted access to the Loom of Fate before. I just wonder, if I were a powerful former Solar hell-bent on revenge on those that locked me a way for a few thousand years, where would I go to start my evil plans? We must consider that this Dominator is woefully out of place in our time, but I am sure he will be picking up on current events quickly."

After a moments thought, he says, "I would do this in one of two ways. First, a lightning strike on Yu-Shan now, heading for the Unconquered Sun to finish what he's started. The other thought would be to build on my army and wage a full scare war against heaven. Since the warning has gone out, attacking Yu-Shan now would be risky, but he may not know about the alert. I am thinking that building up his forces would be the way to go. Where would you go to find more Exalts to bend to your will?"

"I would send of my terrestrials to corrupt Dynasts in the realm. More than a few of them would be eager for that sort of power behind them. And I can think of more than a few Ledaal's and Cathak's that would drool over the prospect of a war against The Unconquered Sun."

"If I were him though, one of my first actions would be to get geared up. I doubt they were imprisoned with their artifacts, and they will no doubt seek out any force multiplier they can. As soon as they find other exalts, we should expect artifacts to start falling into Dominator's hands."

"I would send of my terrestrials to corrupt Dynasts in the realm. More than a few of them would be eager for that sort of power behind them. And I can think of more than a few Ledaal's and Cathak's that would drool over the prospect of a war against The Unconquered Sun."

"If I were him though, one of my first actions would be to get geared up. I doubt they were imprisoned with their artifacts, and they will no doubt seek out any force multiplier they can. As soon as they find other exalts, we should expect artifacts to start falling into Dominator's hands."

"You're right about the artifacts." said Shi-vash, as she waited for her pattern spider to get back to her with its answer. "As to the terrestrials, if they can integrate themselves into Dynastic society - perhaps by getting themselves adopted by one of the Great Houses - they could very well win allies there." she conceded.

She then looked to the others. "Before we return to Creation, I'd like to do some research on these people. Find out whatever we can about them, before we try and hunt them." she said. Though privately, she wasn't sure how much they'd be able to find here in Yu-Shan, considering that Chejop, Ayesha and Nazri had told her nothing when she asked for additional information on the eight exalts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back